I keep thinking on how to commit the perfect crimes

Mecha-Man

Mecha-Man

Bronze
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
469
Reputation
374
It seems like the bottleneck is the get away vehicle.

I have studied the law extensively, law enforcement operations extensively, and human psychology and I've covered everything.

Yet I can't seem to erase all risk for the get away vehicle. The way the laws are set up on vehicle registration, titling, and ownership is surprisingly robust. There's absolutely zero way to make a custom getaway vehicle for crimes that don't lead to some sort of risk. You're essentially left with 2 options:

1. Option A: Follow all registration rules and use your own properly registered vehicle for crimes.
2. Option B: Use a makeshift vehicle that violates registration rules for crimes.

The problem with Option A is if someone sees your plates they'll link it back to you. The problem with Option B is if police ever pull you over in the makeshift vehicle they'll know immediately it's not properly registered. You can try to fake proper registration (like use someone else's plates). That'll reduce chances of getting pulled over. But If there's evidence of attempted concealment or falsification then that in of it itself is a very serious offense. And no matter what they'll search the vehicle after impounding and it'll be obvious the vehicle was for crime if you have questionable items in it. If I could at least figure out a way to ditch the items I use for crime then there wouldn't be much of a problem.

Getaway vehicles are the weakest link when it comes to crime maxxing.
 

Similar threads

skool
Replies
10
Views
55
SPAM
SPAM
Spieluhr
Replies
1
Views
31
jflmeister
jflmeister
Solo6.6feet
Replies
8
Views
54
Solo6.6feet
Solo6.6feet
ØUROBOROS
Replies
14
Views
73
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
registerfasterusing
Replies
10
Views
49
Junbae
Junbae

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top