How to escape THE infamous Currytax aka “South Asian stereotypes” (Westernized CURRIES GTFIN):

Does the AVERAGE or slightly above average curry need coloring to get laid in America/Canada?

• Yes

• No

• Coloring for average curries is cope

Results are only viewable after voting.
floridaramamurthy

floridaramamurthy

Iron
A 1600-WORD BANGER... DNRcels beware

Disclaimer: The suggestions outlined are here follow a theme: You must be average or above average compared to the average Indian to even have a chance at dating or hookups with American women. If you suspect you are an average or above curry, you might have a chance with some mid-tier American women. Most Indian men (especially those born in India), by default, will be assumed to be taken out of the game. This list will help you figure this out. Still, you need to be better than the average American man in order to have “relative abundance in dating.” Furthermore, you need to be very familiar with Western culture, you CANNOT have an accent, and you have to have impeccable grooming style. Many curries are rejected from those requirements alone, just to show how subhuman curries from India are. It isn’t much, but it can be lifefuel for you.

Without further ado, here it is:

BASE MAXXING: You need these stats to be even qualified to enter the Dating Scene (first tax)

• Either be making or be on the track to making at least $100,000 in the US (except high-cost areas such as the West Coast or Northeast, you need at least $200,000 then). It is no secret that women get wet over seeing cash, even if it is for a ONS. As an Indian man, you have no choice but to moneymaxx. Driving a supercar (Lotus' are cheap shortcuts) can literally mean life in the face of death for an average to above average curry’s dating life. Only around 10% of American men make over this mark; it boosts your SMV heavily. Money, like height, is a looks multiplier, even more so for a curry imo.

• Be over 5’8”. There are no compromises unless you have Hrithik Roshan-tier face. White, Latino, and Black men can be 5’6” and still get great poon, but as a curry, one of the stereotypes of you is that you are, by default, short, and you need to be taller than 90% of American women to avoid this. Sadly, I would estimate the height of the average American-born Indian male to be around 5’7” to 5’8”, meaning that upwards of 40-50% of Indian males are immediately excluded. Once you are at this height, elevator shoes can easily be used to take the wearer to a comfortable height of 5’11” or even 6 foot without detection (anything more than 4 inches is detectable; 3.5 inches is the ideal). At this point, you are frauding your height to be greater than ~70% of American males. You might be average or slightly above most men in clubs, bars, or social-heavy settings, and noticeably above average in others. 5’8” is the minimum height in most of the US (except for northeast and north Midwest) to qualify for a “manly” height. As a curry, you need to leverage every single bit of appealing masculinity in your favor.

• You need good Physical frame. Then, you need to get into the gym and get ripped with low bf. Ideally, you need 20+ inch Bideltoids, 16+ inch Biceps, and 6.8+ inch wrists. Assuming that you meet the first two requirements, this will also boost your SMV heavily. Curries have a reputation of either being too skinny or too fat, leading to stereotypes of weakness. This is true, most average or below-average curries I see are either chubby or skinny. This is because most modern Indians (except for Hill Dravidians/Mallus and Northern Punjabis) evolved in famine conditions. If you have a decent frame, THEN STOP GETTING FAT. Get your butt to the gym and work out. As a curry you don’t even have an excuse for this: working out at least keeps your body in shape and will give you a longer lifespan (as long as you are not bodybuilding, that’s a different thing), so there’s no cope in that. If you decide to follow the suggestion and attempt to maximize your SMV, you will most likely need to use MK677 or SARMs, so be prepared to go on those cycles and save up. In addition, you need to have lots of muscles coupled with low bf – I doubt most Indians can do this, only certain Dravidians and Punjabis might be able to pull this off.

EXOTIC MAXXING: this is what you need in order to succeed in the dating world (2nd tax):
  • You need decent bone structure. The bone structure of Yogioabs (who I would consider to be average to above average curry facially) is a great example. Captain Sinbad would be an example of easily above average curry facially. Sadly, most curries don’t even come to meeting these criteria. Most curries have round faces, lot of UEE, NCT, poor suborbital structure, recessed maxillas, underdeveloped jaws and chins, and excessive brow ridges. Don’t even get me started on aboriginal Australians. The following advice will not simply work if you don’t have this base.

• You need medium-brown colored skin AT MINIMUM. You DO NOT want this coloring AT ALL:
Picture1

Coloring like John Abraham, for example, is much better. Hrithik Roshan’s coloring is also preferred. It is no secret that women HATE dark-skinned curries, heck, even more so than Blacks. Simply put, East Asian or Caucasian bone structure on dark-skinned curries looks HORRIBLE and is extremely unattractive on an Indian guy, especially a very dark skinned one. This is the pillar of the currytax – women will penalize you for not having the right mixture of color with bone structure. If you look like the dude in the photo, its probably over. If you can bleach, start off with Emami F&H, and work your way up from there to 4% Hydroquinone. The latter is now only available by prescription in the US, so you probably need a visit to your doctor.​
Picture2

or this guy:​
Picture3

On that topic, the second guy is easily average looking curry in curryland; now do people understand why Indians struggle to date in the west? The reason those two men look unattractive skinwise is because they have yellow AND gray undertones that make them look dead and weak. Pale whites and east asians have this problem too, but since they don’t have the yellow undertones, they don’t suffer from it as much. In fact, Indians are the only group of people in the entire world that I know have this phenotype; most likely resulting from a very poor mixture of Whites, East Asians, and Blacks; and then during the famine conditions created by the British Raj. Most Whites have separate pink or red coloring, East Asians either have pink or yellow coloring, and Blacks have golden and orange coloring, but Indians (specifically those from the middle of the country to the Ganges) have yellow AND then gray coloring as well. This is extremely unattractive. This is why I encourage curries (especially dark brown ones) to find their undertones, and if it is extremely warm, then bleaching should only be up to medium brown, not more. North Indians suffer from this problem more because they are light skinned, showing their extremely unsightly gray and yellow undertones.​
  • Coloring. I don’t want to hear “muh bone structure” when it comes to curries, especially average ones. The only people saying that are whities who are concerned about curries maxxing their color and lazy curries who already have good bone structure and want more reason to be lazy. Yes, coloring is a cope for White dudes and even Black dudes (even though in the communiTAH and in society, average Black dudes who are extremely dark are looked down upon). As a curry, you NEED coloring in order to do well in the marketplace. In fact, coloring can help you even turn the currytax in YOUR FAVOR. For example, look @Sikkunt23. He can tell women ALL DAY that he’s Indian and I don’t think that they would get repulsed; actually, it might increase his SMV. Women instinctively know that handsome Indian men are much more rare than Handsome white men, so that increases his SMV and gives women FOMO. Refer the post I made regarding the Dark Quartet for Indian men: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-dark-light-quartet-paradox-looksmaxxing-advice.377249/

How do you better your coloring? Here are a few ways:
  • Bleach your skin (I covered this above)
  • Get colored eyes. Colored Eyes, along with height and body are much more massive halos for Curries than they are for whites, Hispanics, Asians, and even Blacks (since blacks are expected to be strong). In fact, I would estimate that only 10-20% of Whites AT BEST have vibrantly colored eyes; most have very dull blue or brown eyes, not attractive. This is due to the Tyndall effect I will cover in another post. Before you choose colored contacts, refer to this article on what effect undertones can have on your eye color. https://www.perfectlens.ca/articles/best-coloured-contacts-to-match-skin-tone. Now, colored contacts are a temporary fix and work amazingly well for ONS, but in everyday life, they don’t work, especially if you choose a $15 pair. You need to go for ones like 9mmSFX or Solotica or Airoptix. Women can tell outside of ONS or clubs or dim-lighting that you are wearing contacts, so going for a permanent option is desirable; I will recommend Neoris (keratopigmentation procedure) if you have almost Black eyes. I will make more threads regarding this procedure in the future.
  • Dye your hair a lighter color (no, not blonde), but somewhat a light Chestnut or brown color. The contrast is key; go to an upscale hair salon for this, don’t DIY.
  • Have red lips. Red lips on Brown skin absolutely mogs, many Latino and Black prettyboys have big red lips that halo them hard. If you don’t have those lips, then use intimate bleaching cream to get to that color if you can (same tissue is present in your mouth).
It all comes down to contrast. Great contrast is a halo and gives off exotic vibes. I also have a little poll for you guys for you to answer.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Kristin, subhuman to mtn and 30 others
Curries mog gooks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deprived, Deleted member 15004 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, Preoximerianas, reptiles and 1 other person
east asians have more smv though

Agreed, they have higher race SMV due to Kpop and more representation in Western media; but looksmaxxed above average curries transcend race because they get less of the currytax and utilize whitemaxxing for their benefit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Chadethnic101, litaz and 9 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, CosmicMaxxer and Lawton88
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Marsiere214 and johncruz12345
East asians are incel...

An east asian man has never had sex before. East asian girls only date asians cuz they are forced to...
i don't know if asians are getting laid but they(the kpop ones) are for sure worshiped nowadays

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
Yes, now rajeesh thinks that Emily might like him BWAHAHA

JFL curry SMV is NOWHERE NEAR Light Skin East Asian SMV.
I would sell my left testicle to be indian than east asian...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15004 and 3 others
Yes, now rajeesh thinks that Emily might like him BWAHAHA

JFL curry SMV is NOWHERE NEAR Light Skin East Asian SMV.
Rajesh has more smv than every asian on the planet.

• JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, Deprived, Deleted member 9641 and 6 others
i don't know if asians are getting laid but they(the kpop ones) are for sure worshiped nowadays
Only bisexuals and trannies worship them. Not women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Chadeep, datboijj and 2 others
East asians are incel...

An east asian man has never had sex before. East asian girls only date asians cuz they are forced to...

In the United States?? Nah, fam that's cope. INDIAN girls only date INDIAN guys bcuz THEY ARE FORCED TO. Nowadays, I myself have seen Asian girls willingly date Asian guys, but not curries. This is pure delusion.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, IThinkImAboutToROPE, oldcelloser and 1 other person
In the United States?? Nah, fam that's cope. INDIAN girls only date INDIAN guys bcuz THEY ARE FORCED TO. Nowadays, I myself have seen Asian girls willingly date Asian guys, but not curries. This is pure delusion.
No. Asian girls only date indians/meds these days.

Asian girls dont like asian guys.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, Chadethnic101, tonykingusa and 1 other person
LMAO. YOUR delusional. Asian girls love curries these days.

Blame the jews.

• Hmm...
Reactions: floridaramamurthy
LMAO. YOUR delusional. Asian girls love curries these days.

Blame the jews.

Bruh what world do you live in?? It's THE OTHER WAY AROUND. I've seen Indian foids go crazy and date East Asian guys, not the other way around smh. :lul::lul::lul::rolleyes:

then again I agree with the blame the jews part lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Lolcel, Kristin and 1 other person
Bruh what world do you live in?? It's THE OTHER WAY AROUND. I've seen Indian foids go crazy and date East Asian guys, not the other way around smh. :lul::lul::lul::rolleyes:

then again I agree with the blame the jews part lol
Idk bro. Even my sister dated an ugly asss curry dude....

Other users have confirmed by same shit...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful
The guy in that thread was italian.

Girls will be racist to italians not curries.
In the southern US

Girls go crazy for Italian and med men. When a man says he's italian I can just see girls get aroused. Ayyye.
I wish I was at least East Asian. I literally do not understand why a pretty foid would date an average curry. I cannot accept I am sorry bro. The dude your half sister dated is a top percentile Indian, increasing his SMV quite high. For dudes like me, I dunno. I'm gonna pm you hold up.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lolcel and johncruz12345
In the southern US

Girls go crazy for Italian and med men. When a man says he's italian I can just see girls get aroused. Ayyye.
I wish I was at least East Asian. I literally do not understand why a pretty foid would date an average curry. I cannot accept I am sorry bro. The dude your half sister dated is a top percentile Indian, increasing his SMV quite high. For dudes like me, I dunno. I'm gonna pm you hold up.
Curries slay the most where im from. I see pretty girls dating curries all the time.

Almost every hot girl in my school has dated at least one indian.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, oldcelloser, Lolcel and 3 others
In the southern US

different locations different opinions, whole world isn't southern us. why are u guys arguing over dumb common sense shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Lolcel and floridaramamurthy
Curries slay the most where im from. I see pretty girls dating curries all the time.

What part of the States? Cali? That's the only place I can even fathom it happening.

u live in bradford or something?

different locations different opinions, whole world isn't southern us. why are u guys arguing over dumb common sense shit
Because in the majority of the world

East Asian SMV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Curry SMV
Almost everywhere.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, incel194012940, Cheesyrumble and 4 others
Curries look curry even if they’re very light

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Entschuldigung, Lolcel and 2 others
Because in the majority of the world

East Asian SMV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Curry SMV
Almost everywhere.
east asian smv is low af, I see a lot more indian interracial relationships than east asian tbh... but both are low af so no point even debating

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345 and floridaramamurthy

Exactly, that's why I said you need decent bone structure (not too curry looking) to exotic max

yh most curries don't have @Sikkunt23 pheno, idk why he used him as an example

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and floridaramamurthy
east asian smv is low af, I see a lot more indian interracial relationships than east asian tbh... but both are low af so no point even debating
True I agree both are extremely low but I see WAY MORE East Asian men dating out than Indian guys tbh. I've lived in Texas and Michigan and all the Indian guys I knew were ALL incels but the East Asian dudes were sliding in'n'out the girls loved em.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16209
yh most curries don't have @Sikkunt23 pheno, idk why he used him as an example

Because had a dude like Yogioabs or Captain Sinbad colormaxxed to Sikkunt23's pheno, then they would be able to EXOTIC MAX. If Sikkunt23 had curry bone structure but still had that pheno he would look like low-tier italian trash.

• +1
ok chadpreet
@Copeful doesn't suffer from curry tax, he has slayed hottest latinas i know same with indo nordic @AcneScars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AcneScars, Copeful and 2 others
Bro. Indian dudes dont need looks to slay. I just showed this guy some pics of indians with girls in my school...

Its better to look darker skin as a curry.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, Lolcel, Chadeep and 2 others
ok chadpreet
@Copeful doesn't suffer from curry tax, he has slayed hottest latinas i know same with indo nordic @AcneScars
Yeah becuz he's lighter and goodlooking. Let me remind you average curry has no chance at all. SO MUCH COPE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and johncruz12345
Yeah becuz he's lighter and goodlooking. Let me remind you average curry has no chance at all. SO MUCH COPE.
Average curry has 100x smv than rice...

They also have lower looks standards than whites...

Pretty hard to lose as an indian...

• So Sad
Bro. Indian dudes dont need looks to slay. I just showed this guy some pics of indians with girls in my school...

Its better to look darker skin as a curry.
cuz they're all at least above average.

Do people not realize how ugly even the average Indian is. Brutal. Even average Indian guys are invisible to incels. Brootal

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and johncruz12345
cuz they're all at least above average.

Do people not realize how ugly even the average Indian is. Brutal. Even average Indian guys are invisible to incels. Brootal
Wdym above average??? They are like legit 2/10.

Looks like tech support from mumbai...

Average curry has 100x smv than rice...

They also have lower looks standards than whites...

Pretty hard to lose as an indian...
You do not know how badly I want to believe that this is true... but I'm convinced I'm subhuman tier trash and I know I mog most Indian guys at my school; I've always thought I was average for Indian guy. I don't want to cope and break my heart ya know.

Will pm you pics soon @johncruz12345

• +1
I agree @Copeful just larps as incel here, he has green eyes and light pheno. he likes bragging here
@AcneScars is indo nordic
both slay

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: AcneScars, floridaramamurthy and Copeful
just darkskin bro, dravidianmaxx :ogre:

:ogre:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, oldcelloser, Chadeep and 2 others
I agree @Copeful just larps as incel here, he has green eyes and light pheno. he likes bragging here
@AcneScars is indo nordic
both slay
Agreed @Copeful is bragging at this point cuz he just has green eyes. @AcneScars can slay cuz he uses exotic halo whitemaxxing.

But they are in no way representing the average Indian

• WTF
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars, Copeful and volcelfatcel
Agreed @Copeful is bragging at this point cuz he just has green eyes. @AcneScars can slay cuz he uses exotic halo whitemaxxing.
ye i'm fucking dravidian, 5'5 and recessed it's pretty bad

@Copeful and @AcneScars are absolute slayers, one is slayer in the west and the other slays in india, Copeful is v good looking and has sent me proof of him fucking latinas.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, 5'8manlet and AcneScars
View attachment 1252586
@Copeful and @AcneScars are absolute slayers, one is slayer in the west and the other slays in india, Copeful is v good looking and has sent me proof of him fucking latinas.
is that acc u? i cant tell when ur joking or not...

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and volcelfatcel
is that acc u? i cant tell when ur joking or not...
ye that is me
@AcneScars and @Copeful have seen me, we traded pics and copeful is a light skinned slayer and acnescars is indo nordic

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
View attachment 1252586
faceMogs me except for height (I'm 5'10"). I'll pm

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
View attachment 1252586
Download
just bbcmaxx, and also u have nice eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: floridaramamurthy and volcelfatcel
ye that is me
@AcneScars and @Copeful have seen me, we traded pics and copeful is a light skinned slayer and acnescars is indo nordic
RIP my fellow curry you couldn't meet the second requirement of my guide :(.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel