How to establish friendships with the local ethnicity ?

Future Arablite

Future Arablite

Gold
I'm quite decent at making friends with most ethnicities and maintaining those. As an arab in a country with majority white (born here) i have tried making friends with white fellow classmates since i was a young kid, but at best they almost always turned out to be acquaintances and nothing more, as if they just didn't think i would fit in the group. This is despite the fact that i have never spoken that "gang like" accent or entered such affiliations and since i was born in the country, i have always had the local accent and maintained proper hygiene so i don't have that stereotypical ethnic/curry smell.

Dressing sense has always been western and i have always been a good student too.

I suspect that it has a lot to do with stereotypes and a negative image of my ethnicity, an image that has only worsened during the passing of time, mostly due to terror attacks/ animalistic and low iq behavior of certain immigrants/ethnics here.

I honestly need and want to enter social circles that include white women and other women as well. I also want proper and high quality friendships, just like the ones i have with people of other backgrounds. However, i am not interested in drinking, trying out drugs and/or smoking at all. So i want friendships with people that do not have such degeneracy as a requirement.

I would appreciate serious advice and no trolling

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I'm quite decent at making friends with most ethnicities and maintaining those. As an arab in a country with majority white (born here) i have tried making friends with white fellow classmates since i was a young kid, but at best they almost always turned out to be acquaintances and nothing more, as if they just didn't think i would fit in the group. This is despite the fact that i have never spoken that "gang like" accent or entered such affiliations and since i was born in the country, i have always had the local accent and maintained proper hygiene so i don't have that stereotypical ethnic/curry smell.

Dressing sense has always been western and i have always been a good student too.

I suspect that it has a lot to do with stereotypes and a negative image of my ethnicity, an image that has only worsened during the passing of time, mostly due to terror attacks/ animalistic and low iq behavior of certain immigrants/ethnics here.

I honestly need and want to enter social circles that include white women and other women as well. I also want proper and high quality friendships, just like the ones i have with people of other backgrounds. However, i am not interested in drinking, trying out drugs and/or smoking at all. So i want friendships with people that do not have such degeneracy as a requirement.

I would appreciate serious advice and no trolling
Well considering humans are tribal creatures most people prefer to be around people like themselves. I’d just get out more and you’ll eventually make friends man. If you live in Europe it’s most likely because the native population is pissed that they’re becoming the minorities in their own country, I don’t blame them.
But if you’re contributing to society in a beneficial way and not doing stupid shit I’m sure they don’t mind you and would befriend you.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Future Arablite
Most likely your face is just not good enough. I know curries who have white GFs, white friend groups, etc. But of course they have 5-6/10 faces

Most likely your face is just not good enough. I know curries who have white GFs, white friend groups, etc. But of course they have 5-6/10 faces

I see where you are coming from, but i disagree about my face not being good looking enough.

I look average and i still have just started my looksmaxing journey. I have seen many youngsters with a white/local background that look much worse than i do (below average) and still manage to tap into such circles, even though they aren't near looksmatched to that specific circle they have joined.

This is something that many ethnics (especially arabs) in my country has struggled with due to shitty reputation, thanks to other retarded ethnics/immirgants who destroy our reputation with their ugly actions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Where do you live?