how to facially ascend in 3 months pt.2

Cigarette

Cigarette

geomax.me
HOW TO FACIALLY ASCEND IN 3 MONTHS
PT.2 (DON'T ROPE YET)
PT.1: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-facially-ascend-in-3-months.445079/

After carefully researching the internet for the last month, i've found some pretty lifefuel shit that will ascend everyone. Even @toodlydood or however u spell his shit

FOOD:
- I don't care if you are bulking or cutting right now, you should 100% stay away from carbs and fruits FOREVER. All these so called "nutritionists" are retards. Same with the orthotropics business. They have been lying to all of you. The only truth is calorie deficit. They will build diets for you to "lose weight" but will end up looking like shit at the end and that's what we don't want. If you feed carbs to your body it'll build up water weight like a sponge. Your body stores glucose as glycogen. There's 3-3.8g of water in every gram of glucose if it's stored as glycogen. Now here's when fasting comes in. When you fast, you are using the glycogen in your LIVER not your MUSCLES. This will get rid of your water weight in approximately 3-5 days.

HOW MUCH WEIGHT WILL I LOSE?
- If you are a youngcel (16-21) you will lose approximately 15 pounds in your first week of no carbs, no fruit and 12-14 hour fasts. A lot of that will be water weight which is fine. Let's get into dropping bf% now.

After losing the water weight, your body will move onto the stored fats in your body.
- If you keep up with the fasting and no carbs no fruits you will be losing 1/2 lb per day or .227 kg for my fellow EU boys. If you have a healthy metabolism you can pump these numbers up to 2 lbs per week.

ESTROGEN
- Women have a hard time losing weight because of their estrogen. If your estrogen levels are high you need to either pump T up get a hormone balance.

GYM
- I'd suggest everyone who's going to hop on this shit to go to the gym at least 3x a week so you don't lose muscle mass. Stay off supplements and stay natural. Also, it'll help you burn extra fat insanely fast since you're off carbs and you have no water weight.

Nigga's from previous thread:
@gigi @tyronelite @kjsbdfiusdf @gamma @Xangsane @Preston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, amorfati, MorningNorwood and 7 others
Will I grow bones in my face with this?

Will I grow bones in my face with this?
only way to grow bones is either hit puberty or pump HGH unless that your bones are naturally big

eye exercises really work, I'm a perma squinter my whole life, went from little UEE to hooded eyes

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
eye exercises really work, I'm a perma squinter my whole life, went from little UEE to hooded eyes
youre welcome son

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
you should 100% stay away from carbs and fruits FOREVER
what is this bullshit? Carbs are energy/fuel for your body and fruit is healthy. JFL at listening to looksmaxers.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and fjor2096
The shittiest thread ever made in this Godforsaken forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
what is this bullshit? Carbs are energy/fuel for your body and fruit is healthy. JFL at listening to looksmaxers.
nigga this is facialmaxxing guide not bloated ogre guide

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and fjor2096
u can ascned in one day :

bimax+genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669
nigga this is facialmaxxing guide not bloated ogre guide
none of this bloats you smh. On the contrary, fruit is great for looksmaxxing since they're good for your skin and eyes.

none of this bloats you smh. On the contrary, fruit is great for looksmaxxing since they're good for your skin and eyes.
fruit has lots of sugar

fruit has lots of sugar

>All fruit contains some natural sugar. Very sweet fruits , including mangoes and watermelons, have a relatively high sugar content. Generally, however, fruit tends to contain less sugar than sweetened foods. Almost everyone, including people with diabetes, could benefit from eating more fruit .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
its health optimization but feel free to comment whatever u want
Maybe but good look with having energy and bulking as a tall skinny guy without eating any carbs

btw how long for results on the eye squinting in part 1?

you don't have any wrinkles between your eyes?

• +1
Your avi girl is wife material. How to get hooded eyes and higher PFL? DID U bonesmash?

• JFL
Your avi girl is wife material. How to get hooded eyes and higher PFL? DID U bonesmash?
I already had kinda deep set eyes and I'm a non NT perma squinter my whole life that's why they dropped over the years, one eye is fully hooded the other one has minimal UEE

I don't think there's anything to widen pfl besides surgery though

I already had kinda deep set eyes and I'm a non NT perma squinter my whole life that's why they dropped over the years, one eye is fully hooded the other one has minimal UEE

I don't think there's anything to widen pfl besides surgery though
See my uee progress I don't even know what I did tho
IMG 20220410 193922 729

IMG 20220415 183129 288

IMG 20220415 183202 749

• +1
No carbs? GL with your stick arms buddy boyo.

Just change text to: significantly reduce sodium and drink shitloads of water