how to facially ascend in 3 months

Cigarette

Cigarette

geomax.me
- keep your mouth and lips sealed you fucking mouthbreathers. "bBuuT mY aLLerGies" take pills for it, keep your room clean (you disgusting fucks) and eat healthy. everything that happens to your body is linked to what type of food you ingest.

- close your eyes and squeeze hard. open after 10 seconds. do reps of this to change your eye shape. you'll be eye working the muscles out. results are permanent after a while.

- sleep without or with a small pillow. will straighten your neck and fix any jaw imbalances. i used to sleep with 2 pillows now i only use a small one.

- you dont have to mew if you dont want to but just try to keep your tongue on your palate, it helps believe it or not

- chintucking with your back against a wall will put your jaw back in place and fix your neck posture.

- chewing. results are basically instant after 3 days of doing it. you can feel your muscles stronger. if one side of your face is bigger than the other chew on the side thats smaller. chew your food as long as possible. HARD FOODS ONLY.

- drop your body fat %. everyone has uneven fat distrib. it can make one side of your face bigger, make your face droopy, etc.

- gymmaxxing depends on what you're trying to accomplish. for example, i only tone because i have a good frame and muscle %. going full ER in the gym will accomplish nothing if you don't know what you want. try to hit shoulders, back, chest and legs if you want an aesthetic body.

- swallow with your tongue not with your cheeks. drink some water and try to swallow without making any facial expressions. if you make facial expressions when you swallow your water or food its over.

- nothing natural you can do about height besides stretching unless that you're under 22 y/o

- deadass get a haircut every 3 weeks. i know it sounds like cope but it will make your hair extremely healthy and it can even change its texture/how your hair growths (shape). use natural products only.

- zero alcohol product-based products on face. will dry your skin out extremely fast. also stop drinking alcohol and doing drugs.

SUPPLEMENTS:

- L-Carnitine: to drop body fat even faster. take 20mL before working out. wouldnt recommend 20mL if youre under the age of 17 or over the age of 35. take 15mL if you are under 17 or if you are over 35. You can buy small packs and mix them with water or buy the liquid bottle straight away. i recommend the liquid bottle it's handier.

- Chromium Picolinate 500mcg: take 1 pill before eating any meals. will help a lot with fatloss.

tags: @gigi @tyronelite @kjsbdfiusdf @gamma @6.5PSL @Xangsane @Preston

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, BLovee, jflsnowdzz and 65 others
ITS A LIFESTYLE

DNR?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, StrangerDanger, Dragon5000 and 20 others
Good thread.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: j05, norwegiancel and Deleted member 15827
Bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
Good advice tbh, you can easily get a lean face in 3 months from a diet provided you aren’t morbidly obese

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Yerico7
Good advice tbh, you can easily get a lean face in 3 months from a diet provided you aren’t morbidly obese
once you realize that its small things like literally keeping your mouth and lips sealed that change your face you'll finally be happy

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AscendingHero, Yerico7 and 7 others
Based. I've never heard of the eye technique though.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeyn, Giant Haystacks, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
Bookmarked. But is it still possible to fix jaw assymetry after puberty without surgery?

Bookmarked. But is it still possible to fix jaw assymetry after puberty without surgery?
depends on what the issue is. if its muscles then yea or if its bones pointing in the wrong direction due to muscles then yea too

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, ALP and 2 others
how many sets/reps a week for the eye exercise

close your eyes and squeeze hard. open after 10 seconds. do reps of this to change your eye shape. you'll be eye working the muscles out. results are permanent after a while.
what is this for exactly? feels autistic doing it

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and GandyIsNormie
great thread
i'd also add taking care of ur beard if u have one, neck training and tinted moisturiser (or smth like that)

great thread
i'd also add taking care of ur beard if u have one, neck training and tinted moisturiser (or smth like that)
started training my neck yesterday. Planning on doing 12 weekly sets for both the neck curl and neck extension. Got a neck pump yesterday and i looked a lot better

oral l-carnitine has a bioavailability of 5-18%

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Calorie deficit. Thats 95 %

Great guide mate, don't be bothered by anyone who cries cope without trying.

depends on what the issue is. if its muscles then yea or if its bones pointing in the wrong direction due to muscles then yea too
how do you fix the bone asymmetry without surgery? Over time changing your habits?

Also is this cope ? Makes sense tbh, if you are asymmetrical (caused by muscles) then you could stretch and train those muscles so your face doesn't drop on 1 side. What do you think?

Ppl will say most of this is cope, but good thread OP

how do you fix the bone asymmetry without surgery? Over time changing your habits?

Also is this cope ? Makes sense tbh, if you are asymmetrical (caused by muscles) then you could stretch and train those muscles so your face doesn't drop on 1 side. What do you think?

videos like this are cope. it’ll give you bloat because it’ll work your buccinator muscles and youll look like a ball. only way to fix it is by chewing and sleeping on your weaker side.

• +1
Reactions: Dante13 and ALP
- keep your mouth and lips sealed you fucking mouthbreathers. "bBuuT mY aLLerGies" take pills for it, keep your room clean (you disgusting fucks) and eat healthy. everything that happens to your body is linked to what type of food you ingest.

- close your eyes and squeeze hard. open after 10 seconds. do reps of this to change your eye shape. you'll be eye working the muscles out. results are permanent after a while.

- sleep without or with a small pillow. will straighten your neck and fix any jaw imbalances. i used to sleep with 2 pillows now i only use a small one.

- you dont have to mew if you dont want to but just try to keep your tongue on your palate, it helps believe it or not

- chintucking with your back against a wall will put your jaw back in place and fix your neck posture.

- chewing. results are basically instant after 3 days of doing it. you can feel your muscles stronger. if one side of your face is bigger than the other chew on the side thats smaller. chew your food as long as possible. HARD FOODS ONLY.

- drop your body fat %. everyone has uneven fat distrib. it can make one side of your face bigger, make your face droopy, etc.

- gymmaxxing depends on what you're trying to accomplish. for example, i only tone because i have a good frame and muscle %. going full ER in the gym will accomplish nothing if you don't know what you want. try to hit shoulders, back, chest and legs if you want an aesthetic body.

- swallow with your tongue not with your cheeks. drink some water and try to swallow without making any facial expressions. if you make facial expressions when you swallow your water or food its over.

- nothing natural you can do about height besides stretching unless that you're under 22 y/o

- deadass get a haircut every 3 weeks. i know it sounds like cope but it will make your hair extremely healthy and it can even change its texture/how your hair growths (shape). use natural products only.

- zero alcohol product-based products on face. will dry your skin out extremely fast. also stop drinking alcohol and doing drugs.

SUPPLEMENTS:

- L-Carnitine: to drop body fat even faster. take 20mL before working out. wouldnt recommend 20mL if youre under the age of 17 or over the age of 35. take 15mL if you are under 17 or if you are over 35. You can buy small packs and mix them with water or buy the liquid bottle straight away. i recommend the liquid bottle it's handier.

- Chromium Picolinate 500mcg: take 1 pill before eating any meals. will help a lot with fatloss.

forgot to add something rq. we have 14 bones in our face and they are not attached together. you can change your face simply by changing your habits. i’d say the the strongest ones are keeping your mouth and lips sealed and swallowing property

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and ALP

SUPPLEMENTS:

Simple but this will work if anyone actually applies this (hardly anyone here jfl)
Alongside a cutting diet you'd improve a lot in 3 months!
These simple things are more helpful for majority tbh, bro end of the day this is what it boils down to

Should I do the eye part on the lazier looking side more? Or do both eyes evenly

SUPPLEMENTS:

will closing my eyes to hard make my myopia worse?

What diet bruh I eat and I stay the same body fat

counting calories is unrealistic for me so I don’t even bother

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
What diet bruh I eat and I stay the same body fat

counting calories is unrealistic for me so I don’t even bother
Just eating high ish protein I eat whatever as going as it’s under 2200 calories daily

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Just eating high ish protein I eat whatever as going as it’s under 2200 calories daily
I can’t eat just protein I’m not rich

for every piece of protein or two I eat I need a bowl of rice

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1

Chicken breast an beef is pretty cheapish, I try to cook myself when I can

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and PYT
Suck on my popsicle

• +1
Reactions: PYT

this is the issue. carbs will make you fat. the only carbs i eat are potatoes and its in a small portion because carbs are what fuck me up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TrestIsBest and PYT
this is the issue. carbs will make you fat. the only carbs i eat are potatoes and its in a small portion because carbs are what fuck me up
Parents force me bru

Latino

Dominican
just tell them that you dont want to eat rice or any type of carbs. or you can still eat it just not a god damn bowl per piece of protein

• +1
Reactions: ALP and PYT
just tell them that you dont want to eat rice or any type of carbs. or you can still eat it just not a god damn bowl per piece of protein
I only get like 2 meals

4 proteins a day is aushwitztier
I’ll just eat 25% less

Stop alcohool? And with what am i suppose to cope?

Last edited:
idk mayB get some bitches instead of killing ur body
No girls want me.
Otherwise why should i drink alcohool?

Anyway jk, i know alcohool is bad, but it depends. Ofc if you getting drunk everyday you will end up pretty bad, but there are people who dont drink and still are aging pretty bad. And there are people, like my coworker, that are chad and doesnt lose the chance to getting drunk.

SUPPLEMENTS:

How much smv did you gain on this?
also would fixed retainers prevent progress

Last edited:
How much smv did you gain on this?
also would fixed retainers prevent progress
5.5psl -> 6.25psl id say been doing it for the past 3 months and its worked out perfectly. youll see results just from posture within a week

• Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas and FinallyAscended
is potassium intake that important?

I only learned about mewing about a year ago, but I basically grew up doing it, so I had the benefit throughout my most formative years. It seemed like the most natural posture and I never thought about it. I wonder if that's why I have high cheekbones and a strong jawline.

Any before and after pics for the eye exercises? Also, if this is just hypertrophy, why would the results be permanent?