how to fake high status??

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
with this I mean stuff like having the newest iPhone, to have brand clothes (dolce and ganabana, Armani exchange,etc.) having a high status car (ferrari,mercedes,etc) having a really good house, all of this even though youre not rich and you have a huge debt to pay. buy insta followers and likes. what else am i missing what stuff can show off yout high status??

Good face.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator, Deleted member 2227, Schönling and 2 others
just don't. seriously never fake status

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Deleted member 2846
always have a hot girl with u (preferably never the same one in a row)

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Didn't even read but here

be white

average to slightly above average midface length

be well dressed and clean

Don’t go broke trying to look rich

You can't fake it forever, eventually they'll find out and you'll look like an idiot

Fake the things you can fake, save money and put in effort for things you can't fake. Fashion replicas are a perfect example. You can also sometimes just find great deals on legit brands. For a while I had tons of Armani underwear and it was really nice stuff and girls liked seeing it. If you spend legit money on those things though and you can't actually afford it then you won't be able to afford the things you can't fake as easily like a nice house, car, job, or education.

I heard some people fake vacations on their social media by just going somewhere for a day, taking a shitload of photos in different outfits, and returning the same day not even paying for a hotel. then spread out posting the pictures if you want. Edit the data of your photos if you really care.

Personally I don't find status worth faking. It needs to withstand close scrutiny like your looks. What you should really focus on is gaining the respect of your peers, and whoever you will be interacting with when you're with girls.

Status is also relative. If you are a shift manager at some bs job you are still high status to the girls under you. if you live in a first world country you are high status in a third world country. so try to find places/women for whom your relative status is high. easier than trying to fake status vs. people who have actual much higher status than you.

Also I'm reminded of a guy who rented a sportscar, airbnb'ed a super nice place when with girls, and lived the rest of the time in a storage container lol. that's how you statusfraudmax.

also if you are young you can basically statusfraud by lying about what you wanna be when you grow up. i wish i spent my undergrad telling girls i was pre-med or pre-law lol.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Also I'm reminded of a guy who rented a sportscar, airbnb'ed a super nice place when with girls, and lived the rest of the time in a storage container lol. that's how you statusfraudmax.
fuarkkk that's too much men