How to fill in gay ass nose?

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
I decided one day when I was 6 to start mouth breathing and it fucked the angle of my nose up. After the first 2cm my nose angle nosedives and it looks really fucked up. It’s not that big, and I was wondering if there was a way for me to fill it in with wego bricks or concrete or something. It’s more about the shape of it not the size, I’ve attached a photo of what It looks like vs after potential surgery. Any noselets have any experience?

Attachments

• 2383D043-E40C-4C7A-87CA-B2FDB9A73511.png
    2383D043-E40C-4C7A-87CA-B2FDB9A73511.png
    350.5 KB · Views: 15
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Just jewmax bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Deleted member 5385, hairyballscel and 2 others
Unfortunately you need a lefort ∞ to fix this subhuman trait.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 5912
Try fillers or a subdermal implant, even a tattoo artist can put one in your nose.

You intentionally mouthbreathed? For how long?
Until I was 14 and some old homeless guy at the bus stop slapped the bottom of my jaw and called me a mouth breathing loser. He unironically saved me from having an even more fucked up face. He smelled like absolute shit tho, I hope he ODed fuck LA

Until I was 14 and some old homeless guy at the bus stop slapped the bottom of my jaw and called me a mouth breathing loser. He unironically saved me from having an even more fucked up face. He smelled like absolute shit tho, I hope he ODed fuck LA
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you need rhino to remove the bump on it