How to Find a Faithful Girlfriend, Based on Personality Traits

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken

Extraversion

This trait is related to positive affect, for example happiness, and self-steem, and is associated with sociability, dominance, and active or energetic traits. Sounds great, right? However, those high in extraversion have also been found to have lower rates of relationship exclusivity, more favourable views toward multiple sexual partners. and are more willing to experiment with new and/or risky sexual activities.

It is possible that those high in extraversion attract potential partners as a result of their socially dominant and assertive traits, making it easier to participate in extramarital opportunities through the simple fact that they attract greater numbers of possible partners.

Agreeableness

This trait is also linked to infidelity, or shall we say the lack of it is. Multiple studies indicate that individuals who engage in extra-marital relationships tend to be disagreeable, generally uncooperative, deceitful, non-empathic, and lacking in trust.

Conscientiousness

This is another trait that is negatively associated to infidelity. Those who report infidelity tend to be disorganised and unreliable, or low in overall conscientiousness.

Openness to experience

This is perhaps the least researched aspect of the comprehensive Big Five model. Openness captures intelligence, creativity, curiosity, perceptual ability, and insightfulness. Those high in openness tend to expose themselves to novel, unconventional, and challenging thoughts, sensations, and experiences, and they are generally independent in their judgements and enjoy breaking away from norms.

Yet those high in openness are more likely to report infidelity, lower relationship satisfaction, less commitment to their romantic partner, and take part in risky sexual behaviours including infidelity.

Neuroticism

This trait lights up in the data more than any of the above traits. Neuroticism is characterised by a lack of positive psychological adjustment, low emotional stability, and poor regulation of emotions. Those high in neuroticism have less impulse control, are generally less happy in their relationships, and are more emotionally insecure than are those who are low in this trait.

LInk1

IQ

According to the research, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than an adolescent with an above average score of about 120 to 130.

Link2

Few sexual partners or virgin

The more sexual partners the greater the chances of divorce
Link3

JOB

I didn't find any very concrete research in this regard. Only one that said that female doctors and nurses are more likely to cheat. But we can make some simple deductions
-The more chads and high-status men at work, the greater the chances of betrayal.
-The more she wins, the more chances of betrayal.
-The more extroverted the career, the greater the chances of betrayal

In summary, business, hospital, and administration careers are the ones with the greatest chances of betrayal

Careers in IT, biology and chemistry are the least likely to be betrayed

Ideology
This is obvious, the more the left and the feminist, the greater the chances of betraying

Conservative family
And finally, being raised by a conservative family, where the mother is not a slut, and the father is not absent.

In short, An introverted girl, agreeableness, disciplined, mentally balanced, high iq, non-feminist, good family, with a job with little social interaction, and who is a virgin or has had few sexual partners is the ideal.

My previous topics
Sunscreen guide
Wristcel and handcel, how to solve (practical solutions)
List of characteristics that make a good fighter
The most important muscles for looks
Reasons why some girls date men with lower psl than hers
Evaluating women by the face is not an accurate predictor of attractiveness, since the body is just as or more important

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 32325, oso.cat and 55 others
I will do a remake of my last two treads as they are very dated and unedited.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, zipzam and Deleted member 1453
High Iq

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Toth's thot, Deleted member and 5 others
I had read about the correlation between big five and cheating a user a year ago, I just had to look deeper, it's just copypast

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 1453
What an autistic post ngl

Imagine talking to a girl and wondering if she’s fits into all these criteria’s

• +1
Reactions: schizolool and AscendingHero
What an autistic post ngl

Imagine talking to a girl and wondering if she’s fits into all these criteria’s
If your goal is just sex, yes this post is useless, but if you want a good ltr, it will have to meet some of these criteria.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Dietsnasta, jojoyou and 12 others
need to be enhanced a lot but still a decent thread.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 4106
will write it soon but i don't think i know better than you. it just doesn't feel comprehensively good as it is now. we need more details on this topic tbh

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 4106
" And finally, being raised by a conservative family, where the mother is not a slut, and the father is not absent."

those are the biggest whores usually

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Basedprincess, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
" And finally, being raised by a conservative family, where the mother is not a slut, and the father is not absent."

those are the biggest whores usually
Perhaps, but an absentee parent makes children more psychologically unstable and more prone to crime (blacks are an excellent example).
And if your dad is a cuck, or your mom is a whore, she'll take those examples.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MTMM and Deleted member 21620

Extraversion

This trait is related to positive affect, for example happiness, and self-steem, and is associated with sociability, dominance, and active or energetic traits. Sounds great, right? However, those high in extraversion have also been found to have lower rates of relationship exclusivity, more favourable views toward multiple sexual partners. and are more willing to experiment with new and/or risky sexual activities.

It is possible that those high in extraversion attract potential partners as a result of their socially dominant and assertive traits, making it easier to participate in extramarital opportunities through the simple fact that they attract greater numbers of possible partners.

Agreeableness

This trait is also linked to infidelity, or shall we say the lack of it is. Multiple studies indicate that individuals who engage in extra-marital relationships tend to be disagreeable, generally uncooperative, deceitful, non-empathic, and lacking in trust.

Conscientiousness

This is another trait that is negatively associated to infidelity. Those who report infidelity tend to be disorganised and unreliable, or low in overall conscientiousness.

Openness to experience

This is perhaps the least researched aspect of the comprehensive Big Five model. Openness captures intelligence, creativity, curiosity, perceptual ability, and insightfulness. Those high in openness tend to expose themselves to novel, unconventional, and challenging thoughts, sensations, and experiences, and they are generally independent in their judgements and enjoy breaking away from norms.

Neuroticism

This trait lights up in the data more than any of the above traits. Neuroticism is characterised by a lack of positive psychological adjustment, low emotional stability, and poor regulation of emotions. Those high in neuroticism have less impulse control, are generally less happy in their relationships, and are more emotionally insecure than are those who are low in this trait.

LInk1

IQ

According to the research, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than an adolescent with an above average score of about 120 to 130.

Link2

Link3

JOB

I didn't find any very concrete research in this regard. Only one that said that female doctors and nurses are more likely to cheat. But we can make some simple deductions
-The more chads and high-status men at work, the greater the chances of betrayal.

In summary, business, hospital, and administration careers are the ones with the greatest chances of betrayal

Ideology
This is obvious, the more the left and the feminist, the greater the chances of betraying

Conservative family
And finally, being raised by a conservative family, where the mother is not a slut, and the father is not absent.

In short, An introverted girl, agreeableness, disciplined, mentally balanced, high iq, non-feminist, good family, with a job with little social interaction, and who is a virgin or has had few sexual partners is the ideal.

My previous topics
Sunscreen guide
Evaluating women by the face is not an accurate predictor of attractiveness, since the body is just as or more important
im not gonna trust anyone that has an anime pfp on life advice

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
  • +1
Reactions: Basedprincess
"Faithful:soy:":lul::lul::lul:
no such thing nigga except when you close your eyes and dream...

• +1
Reactions: Revenge123, Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 4106
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

• +1
Reactions: Revenge123 and Deleted member 4106
t

Extraversion

Agreeableness

Conscientiousness

Openness to experience

Neuroticism

LInk1

IQ

Link2

Link3

JOB

Ideology

Conservative family

My previous topics
Sunscreen guide
tbh i like disagreeable ppl better
gay ass thread

Im talking to this girl for marriage and she fits all these categories. I was doubting a little cause I'm a little introvert myself and its long distance for now. Now that I know this is the ideal bro thanks

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, faggotchadlite and Deleted member 4106

Extraversion

Agreeableness

Conscientiousness

Openness to experience

Neuroticism

LInk1

IQ

Link2

Link3

JOB

Ideology

Conservative family

My previous topics
Sunscreen guide
Coming from someone with 90+ body count and an overanytical mind, I have yet to find a concrete (above weak positive pearson coefficient) correlation of ANY personality trait with hoe-ing. I do respect however your effort, good post.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Averagecel and 3 others
Legit list!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Coming from someone with 90+ body count and an overanytical mind, I have yet to find a concrete (above weak positive pearson coefficient) correlation of ANY personality trait with hoe-ing. I do respect however your effort, good post.
Elab
So all foids are hoes?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 21620, Basedprincess and 1 other person
high iq and interesting thread but you should post all your references tbh

• +1
Just ISFJmaxx theory applies to females it seems

• JFL
Just ISFJmaxx theory applies to females it seems
I was thinking about putting mbti on this tread too, but everyone underestimates it

Elab
So all foids are hoes?
Yes definitely - for the right guy(s). And also I haven’t found a personality trait that predicts sluttiness to a great degree. It’s all over the place… you won’t get more than weak positive or negative correlation with any single personality trait, maybe if you create a composite metric you might reach a moderate predictor r at best

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 4106 and 4 others
water. and good luck with that buyo :feelsokman:

• +1
Beatiful thread, my thoughts exactly on what a good LTR candidate looks like.

• +1
All I want is to cope since it’ll never happen :feelswhy:

Good thread

• +1
So just find an autistic, boring, high-IQ, frigid woman that works in a place filled with subhumans, like in tech or something, if you don't want to cheat on you.

So just find an autistic, boring, high-IQ, frigid woman that works in a place filled with subhumans, like in tech or something, if you don't want to cheat on you.
Better than being cucked.
And what's wrong with this personality you mentioned?
It would be fun to play video games with her

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta
Better than being cucked.
And what's wrong with this personality you mentioned?
It would be fun to play video games with her
Yeah, I doubt the boring types would enjoy video games, few women do anyway. The sex with her will also be bland, and probably rare.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Yeah, I doubt the boring types would enjoy video games, few women do anyway. The sex with her will also be bland, and probably rare.
If a girl makes me wait for sex I'd end up right there. But it's not like an ordinary bitch doesn't do the same

Extraversion

Agreeableness

Conscientiousness

Openness to experience

Neuroticism

LInk1

IQ

Link2

Link3

JOB

Ideology

Conservative family

My previous topics
Sunscreen guide
just find virgin gf

• +1
Nigga u didn't even explain the how to find part, what a shit thread

Nigga u didn't even explain the how to find part, what a shit thread
I've met the type of women he describes, mostly in the academia, working in universities, scientific research, technology, etc... But they weren't the type of women you would find attractive - they were usually ugly, didn't wear makeup, dressed like crap, very nerdy, cold, autistic, they moved and talked with no elegance and femininity, etc...

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Basedprincess, coolguy1 and 1 other person
I've met the type of women he describes, mostly in the academia, working in universities, scientific research, technology, etc... But they weren't the type of women you would find attractive - they were usually ugly, didn't wear makeup, dressed like crap, very nerdy, cold, autistic, they moved and talked with no elegance and femininity, etc...
This is the kind of woman I want
If I went to str I would ignore the list and get the hottest one I could

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Deleted member 7044
This is the kind of woman I want
If I went to str I would ignore the list and get the hottest one I could
Guess what!?
I've also met girl students in college who were the exact same type...They still wanted Chad and rejected all the nerds who approached them. They are now in their late 30s, have a successful academic career, but they are still single and will probably remain the same for the rest of their lives(most of the women from the old generation who were university professors, even if they didn't have one drop of femininity in them, still married and had kids, the societal pressure was too strong then to remain single forever).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 4106
My little brother's girlfriend fits exactly into that description and because of this, she looks like she will never cheat on him and she looks as if their relationship could last forever.

However, she is below average in looks, between 3.5/10 and 4/10, in my opinion

Maybe to some men, it's better to have an uglier girlfriend who looks like she won't cheat on you, but personally I'd prefer the opposite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14264 and 1 other person
Guess what!?
I've also met girl students in college who were the exact same type...They still wanted Chad and rejected all the nerds who approached them. They are now in their late 30s, have a successful academic career, but they are still single and will probably remain the same for the rest of their lives(most of the women from the old generation who were university professors, even if they didn't have one drop of femininity in them, still married and had kids, the societal pressure was too strong then to remain single forever).
Lol this description is the same as an r / fds user I read days ago

My little brother's girlfriend fits exactly into that description and because of this, she looks like she will never cheat on him and she looks as if their relationship could last forever.

However, she is below average in looks, between 3.5/10 and 4/10, in my opinion

Maybe to some men, it's better to have an uglier girlfriend who looks like she won't cheat on you, but personally I'd prefer the opposite.
Ugly foids are usually insecure. They comstantly seek validation from men. Attractive foid will cheat once a month with a chad, ugly will every day and with dozens of indian janitors, that is how low her bar is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, audimax, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
Pretty much every relationship I've seen second-hand has involved some sort of micro-cheating or full-blown cheating from the woman. I've definitely experienced (and ended LTRs because of) the micro-cheating part, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if I'd been 'fully' cheated on. This is the 'scam' of relationships, women were not meant to spend their lives with you but extract your genes and resources for a limited time only. Combine that with the current environment of massive temptation for women/ease of access to hot men, and the benefits of micro-cheating/jealousy-stirring to keep the guy in line, and you have the perfect recipe for bullshit. The vast majority of people can't even stick to a mild calorie deficit, what makes you think they have the discipline to stay loyal when they're tempted left and right?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dietsnasta, chadison, p0lishsubhuman and 5 others

Agreeableness

This trait is also linked to infidelity, or shall we say the lack of it is. Multiple studies indicate that individuals who engage in extra-marital relationships tend to be disagreeable, generally uncooperative, deceitful, non-empathic, and lacking in trust
Disagreeableness arguably makes you more trustworthy if its because you always say the truth

The most successful people are very disagreable

• +1
Reactions: APJ and Deleted member 4106

Extraversion

Agreeableness

Conscientiousness

Openness to experience

Neuroticism

LInk1

IQ

Link2

Link3

JOB

Ideology

Conservative family

My previous topics
Sunscreen guide
I have NO PITY for the idiots that are gonna believe this bull shit.