Sunscreen, and why should you use

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
what is sunscreen?
Sunscreen or sunscreen is a lotion, spray or topical product that helps protect the skin from the sun's ultraviolet radiation, which reduces sunburn and other skin damage, closely linked to a lower risk of skin cancer.
why should you use sunscreen
  • An estimated 90 percent of skin aging is caused by the sun
  • People who use sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher daily show 24 percent less skin aging than those who do not use sunscreen daily
  • Sun damage is cumulative. Only about 23 percent of lifetime exposure occurs by age 18
link 1

Benefits of sun exposure
  • The sun is one of the best sources of vitamin D for the human body.Vitamin D is an essential nutrient for the body. The body needs vitamin D to absorb calcium. Vitamin D also plays a role in bone growth, bone healing, and immune system function
  • An hour of sunshine can boost a man's testosterone level by up to 69 per cent, a study has revealed. Vitamin D is a vital nutrient produced in the body after exposure to sunlight.
    link2
  • Exposure to sunlight is thought to increase the brain’s release of a hormone called serotonin. Serotonin is associated with boosting mood and helping a person feel calm and focused.
OK, should I or shouldn't I be exposed to the sun?
After I presented two contradictory information, you must have been confused. But it's simpler than it sounds, the sun directly affects the area that is exposed.
for example:
Nintchdbpict000381284689

This truck driver drove with his right face towards the window, which consequently made him receive more sun exposure. In short, you don't need to expose your face directly, you can only receive your dose of vitamin D and the benefits of the sun, exposing your body. for example, I just put sunscreen on my face, and leave my arms off.
The obvious downside to this is that your arms or legs will be tanned, and your face will not, but we will resolve this later.

how long should i expose myself to the sun?
This varies greatly,between Caucasians 15 minutes is enough.
I can't comment on all skin tones, but this link should solve most of the doubts
Link3
How can I get a tan without sunbathing?
Tanning spray and artificial tan is also an option
Doubts listed how long should i expose myself to the sun
what is fps on sunscreen? in short, it's the level of protection, although it doesn't have much difference from fps 30 to 50
Which fps should I start with? 30fps is enough, 15fps is only suitable for blacks and darker skinned ethnicities, 50 fps for people with very pale skin
Should I reapply sunscreen every how many hours? 3 hour
How much sunscreen should I use?One spoon for each part of the body
Giphy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Wallenberg, bugeye and 7 others
Or just wear a hat and don't expose yourself to harmful chemicals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, A23ghskung, Perfectumbrain and 2 others
Never seen this before and it seems like good advice. Any particular reason for reapplication every 3 hours though?

Never seen this before and it seems like good advice. Any particular reason for reapplication every 3 hours though?
The sunscreen is getting weaker, unfortunately it's very confusing to use the sunscreen correctly, I've seen sources that say it loses half its effectiveness every 3 hours.
And that's taking into account that you're not swimming or sweating a lot.

Xenoestrogens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 13994, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others

"The first documented cases of skin cancer were in the 1800s, I’m not saying it didn’t exist before then, it definitely did. I simply need more evidence than is currently provided for me to believe something that, to me, goes against human evolution"

We have empirical evidence that the sun causes aging, which makes this tread kind of useless.

Her doubt about sunscreen does not make sense, we evolved without medicines, antibiotics, because of that they are useless?
The planet's climate is greater than centuries ago, which explains the greater evidence of skin cancer

what is sunscreen?
Sunscreen or sunscreen is a lotion, spray or topical product that helps protect the skin from the sun's ultraviolet radiation, which reduces sunburn and other skin damage, closely linked to a lower risk of skin cancer.
  • People who use sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher daily show 24 percent less skin aging than those who do not use sunscreen daily
  • Sun damage is cumulative. Only about 23 percent of lifetime exposure occurs by age 18
link 1

Benefits of sun exposure
  • The sun is one of the best sources of vitamin D for the human body.Vitamin D is an essential nutrient for the body. The body needs vitamin D to absorb calcium. Vitamin D also plays a role in bone growth, bone healing, and immune system function
  • An hour of sunshine can boost a man's testosterone level by up to 69 per cent, a study has revealed. Vitamin D is a vital nutrient produced in the body after exposure to sunlight.
    link2
  • Exposure to sunlight is thought to increase the brain’s release of a hormone called serotonin. Serotonin is associated with boosting mood and helping a person feel calm and focused.
After I presented two contradictory information, you must have been confused. But it's simpler than it sounds, the sun directly affects the area that is exposed.
for example:
View attachment 1204603
This truck driver drove with his right face towards the window, which consequently made him receive more sun exposure. In short, you don't need to expose your face directly, you can only receive your dose of vitamin D and the benefits of the sun, exposing your body. for example, I just put sunscreen on my face, and leave my arms off.
The obvious downside to this is that your arms or legs will be tanned, and your face will not, but we will resolve this later.

I can't comment on all skin tones, but this link should solve most of the doubts
Link3
what is fps on sunscreen? in short, it's the level of protection, although it doesn't have much difference from fps 30 to 50
Which fps should I start with? 30fps is enough, 15fps is only suitable for blacks and darker skinned ethnicities, 50 fps for people with very pale skin
View attachment 1204664
do we put it after our mositerser or before. and it it okay to use if brown

I always wanted to ask this but what tf is the difference between mineral sunscreen and chemical sunscreen? And which one is better?

I always wanted to ask this but what tf is the difference between mineral sunscreen and chemical sunscreen? And which one is better?
In practice almost none, they just repel UV rays in a different way. The mineral is healthier as it does not have the possibility of the body absorbing chemical ingredients

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Jason Voorhees
In practice almost none, they just repel UV rays in a different way. The mineral is healthier as it does not have the possibility of the body absorbing chemical ingredients
Then why is chemical sunscreen marketed as the best thing available and much better than mineral sunscreen?

Then why is chemical sunscreen marketed as the best thing available and much better than mineral sunscreen?
Maybe for the lower price and ease of finding,And because they've been on the market longer

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
what is sunscreen?
link 1

Benefits of sun exposure
    link2
for example:
View attachment 1204603

Link3
View attachment 1204664
Isn't it odd that white people tend to be viewed as more attractive yet they age faster on average? I've always questioned JBW theory because of this.

Isn't it odd that white people tend to be viewed as more attractive yet they age faster on average? I've always questioned JBW theory because of this.
One thing does not cancel out the other, whites still have more smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
whites only appear to age faster because of lighter skin

edit: nvm i actually dont know why lol

maybe its a combination of white skin, shit diet (omega 6 heavy) leading to faster skin breakdown

maybe its a combination of white skin, shit diet (omega 6 heavy) leading to faster skin breakdown
All I know is that every white woman ive ever seen over age the age of 29 looks like a dried up ball sack not even worthy of a sport fuck from hobo Joe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Deleted member 643 and Stevensmithgerard
Sun damage is caused by omega-6

You are correct, but UVA is more detrimental than UVB. SPF does not protect from UVA.

Ok, so being a person with skin type 2/3, with 30m - 1h of daily sunlight is enough to obtain 25-45 mcg of Vitamin D3? Taking into account that I'm going to supplement Vitamin D3 along with K2 in Drops (1,000IU =/= 25mcg). Also, I go to school 7-8 hours a day, so I would only be able to apply once before going to school.

You are correct, but UVA is more detrimental than UVB. SPF does not protect from UVA.
Just make sure the sunscreen is broad spectrum, which means it covers both uva and uvb

Guys take your pills and powders, smother yourself in chemicals every few hours, fear the sun. Just whatever you do don't stop eating goyslop don't worry collagen loss has nothing to do with diet.

Great thread
Guys take your pills and powders, smother yourself in chemicals every few hours, fear the sun. Just whatever you do don't stop eating goyslop don't worry collagen loss has nothing to do with diet.
The utter retardation in this forum really hurts to see

Just make sure the sunscreen is broad spectrum, which means it covers both uva and uvb
Broad spectrum doesn’t mean much as the minimum UVA protection can be and often is very low in the US. Europe and Asia actually have good UVA blockers and you know how much UVA protection you are getting from them

The main reason to limit sun exposure is it's radiation mutates your cells.

Some studies claim it's mostly due to thinner skin which means lighter skin usually. That the thicker the skin the better it holds up everything else being equal.