How to find best places to get a haircut?

Teutonic

Teutonic

Bronze
Went to a highly rated barber, but got a dogshit haircut, barber just ignored everything I said. Wonderful. Now I have to wait a couple of weeks to get to socially acceptable levels and some months to grow out my hair again where it was before jfl. I'm infuriated.

With that being said, where's the best place to get a haircut?

1. Should I just ignore barbers and go to men's hair salons? Fuck it, bite the bullet for price?
2. If I go to barbers, how do I know the barber is good quality?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and St. Wristcel
black barbers

• +1
Reactions: JawnWick, Deleted member 10524, St. Wristcel and 2 others
Went to a highly rated barber, but got a dogshit haircut, barber just ignored everything I said. Wonderful. Now I have to wait some months to grow out my hair again where it was before jfl. I'm infuriated.

1. Should I just ignore barbers and go to men's hair salons? Fuck it, bite the bullet for price?
State race and what does ur hair look like

the hood

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
blackpilled barbers are usually black because if they fuck up a cut they will get shot causing natural selection even as a white guy you´ll get a better one then a soy bluepilled hipster

• +1
Reactions: mexrilla71
Make sure that you get someone communicative without their own agenda... Also if you're looking for a more classy haircut I would not recommend barbers as they usually go for sharper lines etc. If you go for short hairstyles like crew cut you can get away with cheap hair salons/barbers. From my own experiences it feels like bad barbers(or cheap) etc usually opt for shorter hairstyles as they don't need to consider YOUR hair, instead you get a basic cut they've done a gazillion times..

Went to a highly rated barber, but got a dogshit haircut, barber just ignored everything I said. Wonderful. Now I have to wait a couple of weeks to get to socially acceptable levels and some months to grow out my hair again where it was before jfl. I'm infuriated.

For the second one - discuss with barber about possible variations of your preffered hairstyle taking in account your hair growth direction, hair density and skull shape. You might want some new trendy haircut, you might think it will look good when in reality it doesn't. Barber's job should be to give you that second opinion perspective. Secondly, does this barber works well with scissors. If he doesn't it means he can give you only generic short trim hairstyles. Overall, if the barber hasn't my mentioned qualites, imo you shouldn't go there.

For the first one - hair salons are good for long hair haircuts, colouring, highlights. If you need medium to short type hairstyle, I don't think it is the best return of investment, specially in long term.