how to fix a joint

D

Deleted member 8016

Silver
My elbow hurts af at times and I want to continue gymmaxxing witthout fucking it permanently.
ANy remedes to take care of joints ?
Might try to bone broth maxx

take a week or 2 off

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
My elbow hurts af at times and I want to continue gymmaxxing witthout fucking it permanently.
Your joint needs rest and there is no way of getting around that. But you don't have to stop working out all together. You can either lower the load of the exercises that currently hurts or modify them. Or simply find other exercises that work the same muscles, but are easier on your joints. If nothing of this works, just do what @RoundHouse said. You won't lose any significant gains in such a sort amount of time(you may in fact even improve thanks to resting properly), and you can still keep on working other parts of your body.

To maximize the amount of rest: there is no life hack that beats proper sleep. If you're not getting enough already, it is time to fix it(It may be the reason why you are getting injured in the first place). If you are getting a minimum of 7 hours/night, you can try to let yourself have more than that.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 8016
Lol, I thought you were talking about weed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 11479 and Deleted member 8016
BPC 157 peptide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479
Thought yo nigga was talking about flipping a house JFL

Your joint needs rest and there is no way of getting around that. But you don't have to stop working out all together. You can either lower the load of the exercises that currently hurts or modify them. Or simply find other exercises that work the same muscles, but are easier on your joints. If nothing of this works, just do what @RoundHouse said. You won't lose any significant gains in such a sort amount of time(you may in fact even improve thanks to resting properly), and you can still keep on working other parts of your body.

To maximize the amount of rest: there is no life hack that beats proper sleep. If you're not getting enough already, it is time to fix it(It may be the reason why you are getting injured in the first place). If you are getting a minimum of 7 hours/night, you can try to let yourself have more than that.
Guess I'l rest, i already get 9hours of sleep every night.
It just fucks up my summer body plan :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Contract back when pressing, avoid exercises like skull crushers etc. My elbow has been fucked for a while. It used to hurt when pressing, doesn't anymore but can't do skull crushers without my elbows dying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8016
If it hurts, or you hear a pop, at you elbow when you extend your arm, it's most likely tricep tendon pain which means you have overworked the tendon (very common)

To speed up the recovery process you can massage the tendon.

youtube.com/watch?v=YpX_rJLW2mI

• +1
It just fucks up my summer body plan :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
It get it, it suck to have ones progress interrupted. But again, you can train other stuff in the meanwhile. One or two weeks off won't make such a big difference. U'll make it, brah

• +1
Rest Ice Compression Elevation

Also rub diclofenac on your joinys or take orally if necessary.

Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM help as well.

• +1