How to Fix Asymmetrical Face - Best Surgery Results For Asymmetrical Face Correction

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Appointment by whatsapp
Non equivalent before and afters

Appointment by whatsapp
Non equivalent before and afters

Already on it.

2021 01 02 061143

Lefort 3 with a rotation.
I also need it..................

No it's not. But I don't see any other way to fix eye asymmetry.

Well think about it logically. Some people have a droopy eyelid because the under eye support is weak and the under eye support is weak because the maxilla is recessed and not supporting the orbital rim. The maxilla acts as a hinge for every other bone in that side of your face.

Does fixing the maxilla automatically fix the other bones with it? And will your droopy eyelid then go away? Probably not, but it may improve. You'll have to then get the droopy eyelid surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Well think about it logically. Some people have a droopy eyelid because the under eye support is weak and the under eye support is weak because the maxilla is recessed and not supporting the orbital rim. The maxilla acts as a hinge for every other bone in that side of your face.

Does fixing the maxilla automatically fix the other bones with it? And will your droopy eyelid then go away? Probably not, but it may improve. You'll have to then get the droopy eyelid surgery.
how does one fix maxilla though, implant surely isn't enough

You just simply need to cut off your entire maxilla, rotate it in a 3d plane with a protrusion and reconnect with hinges. Should mostly fix things up in majority of cases...
Or reincarnatemaxx.
Also nobody is going to perform this.
How is your spine by the way? I think my asymmetry stems from scoliosis...
Idk why I even bother living. There're so many problems with my body.

how does one fix maxilla though, implant surely isn't enough

This is what I am researching. MSE is one method, but I am over 25 (28) and need something else.

This is what I have been recommended.

S.A.R.P.E is an acronym for Surgically Assisted Rapid Palatal Expansion. It is a technique that combines surgery with orthodontic treatment to achieve a widening of small palates, correcting problems such as lateral cross bite and dental crowding of the upper arch.

For whom is SARPE indicated?

00085112_html_34584e7a.jpg

The palate is formed by two bones that join in the dome of the maxilla. The union between these two bones is called palatine suture or maxillary suture.

Ideally, the palate expansion should be carried out at an early age, before the palatine suture has completely fused, a process that is completed during puberty. In these cases a surgical intervention is not necessary, but only an orthodontic treatment called RPE (Rapid Palatal Expansion).

For patients whose palatal suture has already fused, the SARPE (the palatal expansion by surgical route) is the only viable treatment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494
This is what I am researching. MSE is one method, but I am over 25 (28) and need something else.

This is what I have been recommended.

S.A.R.P.E is an acronym for Surgically Assisted Rapid Palatal Expansion. It is a technique that combines surgery with orthodontic treatment to achieve a widening of small palates, correcting problems such as lateral cross bite and dental crowding of the upper arch.

For whom is SARPE indicated?

00085112_html_34584e7a.jpg

The palate is formed by two bones that join in the dome of the maxilla. The union between these two bones is called palatine suture or maxillary suture.

Ideally, the palate expansion should be carried out at an early age, before the palatine suture has completely fused, a process that is completed during puberty. In these cases a surgical intervention is not necessary, but only an orthodontic treatment called RPE (Rapid Palatal Expansion).

For patients whose palatal suture has already fused, the SARPE (the palatal expansion by surgical route) is the only viable treatment.
AHAH maxithappen, my fellow resident narcy.