I hate how asymmetrical my eyes it’s my biggest failo in my opinion

G

golemm

Iron
There’s nothing that needs to be said about how asymmetrical they are I just need suggestions if there is anything I can do to fix this or that I just give up

Attachments

• IMG_4142.jpeg
    IMG_4142.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AySab and sportsmogger
Ya eye area is pretty bad. Nct+ very asymmetrical

• +1
Reactions: golemm
My shit is asymmetrical too but it only shows with the inverted filter people don't really notice it IRL. Is this somewhat the same for you?

• +1
Reactions: AySab and thebatman
My shit is asymmetrical too but it only shows with the inverted filter people don't really notice it IRL. Is this somewhat the same for you?
It’s quite obvious a few people have noticed it irl I just wanna know what’s caused it to be like that and if there’s any fix

There’s nothing that needs to be said about how asymmetrical they are I just need suggestions if there is anything I can do to fix this or that I just give up
Maybe OBO

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS and golemm
am i the only one that thinks he doesnt look asymmetrical? i just think he looks ugly, not asymmetrical

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orc, PsychoDsk and golemm
am i the only one that thinks he doesnt look asymmetrical? i just think he looks ugly, not asymmetrical
I think it’s down to my eyes being as asymmetrical making me look ugly

I mean what even are the risks of OBO and is it worth it possibly?

I mean what even are the risks of OBO and is it worth it possibly?
Actually fuck that it looks nasty as hell some of pics look like a fucking autopsy

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Why do you look like a dwarf

without your hair it would be beyond over

everyone has slight asymmetry, the bigger issue is ur nct

• +1
Reactions: klamus
everyone has slight asymmetry, the bigger issue is ur nct
Maybe true it’s just my asymmetry in eye is super wonky but all I can do is get canthoplasty as I’ve had nct literally in baby pics JFL

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I also have bad assymetry but your negative camthal tilt is ur failo
20240415 204640

(Unfrauded)

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
This shit is death sentence

• JFL
I also have bad assymetry but your negative camthal tilt is ur failo
View attachment 2861421
(Unfrauded)
unless I have BDD my asymmetry is worse than yours but yeah I have gotta somehow figure out what I’m gonna do with my nct eyes are my biggest failo

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
unless I have BDD my asymmetry is worse than yours but yeah I have gotta somehow figure out what I’m gonna do with my nct eyes are my biggest failo
One of my eyes is higher than the other and is more negative tilted while the other is neutral tilted
Also you might consider surgery like almond eye surgery or canthoplasty/canthopexy
Goodluck with your looksmaxxing journey

• +1
how old are you? and whats your height bro?

18 181cm I’ve got another thread with physique pics I’m quite fatty rn but I’m dropping to like 10-12% bf
yeah, lean down and do weight training.
if you aren't white, 181cm and haven't good hair, it would be over.

you have great potential but the eye are is a major flaw. only with surgery. search about that but i don't think it is over for you

yeah, lean down and do weight training.
if you aren't white, 181cm and haven't good hair, it would be over.

you have great potential but the eye are is a major flaw. only with surgery. search about that but i don't think it is over for you
At best rn I am mtn but I wanna reach high mtn-htn after weight loss as I’ve accomplished every softmaxx other than losing weight

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901
Its Bad because combined with nct. Asymmetry alone isnt noticed in motion

Problem is very negative canthal tilt, not asymmetry

Hey bro,

I have the same issue as you. We’re both lucky our biggest failo is fixable. Don’t be discouraged, if I were you I’d save money and get a good paying job or find a high income source and get infra implants custom made to fix the asymmetry and even fix your tilt if you’d like. It would ascend you

• +1
this is why you don't smoke that gas station weed

• JFL