How to fix asymmetry (nose + mouth)

C

crybaby

Iron
My nose and mouth have been slightly assymetrical for the past few years. Not to the point where anyone has pointed it out irl yet, but I do see it when I look closely, especially on flipped images. It appears to have gotten slightly better, but is there a way to speed up this process without any surgery required? I can send pics in PM.

My nose and mouth have been slightly assymetrical for the past few years. Not to the point where anyone has pointed it out irl yet, but I do see it when I look closely, especially on flipped images. It appears to have gotten slightly better, but is there a way to speed up this process without any surgery required? I can send pics in PM.
Send pic of your face in pm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I’ve heard that you can try sleeping on your back, but I’m not sure how helpful it would be

Rhyno + Mouth Widening surgery

sleeping evenly or surgery or reincarnationmaxxing