How to fix dark cicles around eyes?

Chinerinooo

Chinerinooo

Knight Of Greycells

As you can see I've got that classy raccoon look and I'm trying to get rid of it. If possible without surgery, will the steps in pic related help of are they just copes? Other methods would also be appreciated.

I've also heard conflicting rumours on wether or not icing your eyes gives them more or less upper eyelid exposure. Can some fellow autist who has tried this confirm wether or not it'a a good idea? My uee isn't massive, but I don't want to make it worse.

fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Without fillers, you can try using concealers/make-up.

As you can see I've got that classy raccoon look and I'm trying to get rid of it. If possible without surgery, will the steps in pic related help of are they just copes? Other methods would also be appreciated.

I've also heard conflicting rumours on wether or not icing your eyes gives them more or less upper eyelid exposure. Can some fellow autist who has tried this confirm wether or not it'a a good idea? My uee isn't massive, but I don't want to make it worse.

If improving sleep, diet, putting on (green tea bags || caffeine || cold spoon), using vitamin C eye creams, and using niacinamide fails, and you really don't want fillers, you might try lipofilling agents, but it's experimental and kind of obscure so be careful.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Zylk and Chinerinooo
Without fillers, you can try using concealers/make-up.
Make-up seems kinda gay tbh, and I'm far from an expert so people would notice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
If improving sleep, diet, putting on (green tea bags || caffeine || cold spoon), using vitamin C eye creams, and using niacinamide fails, and you really don't want fillers, you might try lipofilling agents, but it's experimental and kind of obscure so be careful.
Qualify reply, I'll try it all along with the pic I posted above. What is niacinamide though?

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Qualify reply, I'll try it all along with the pic I posted above. What is niacinamide though?
Look it up. It's basically vitamin B3. It's often use to treat under eye dark circles especially those caused by hyperpigmentation but not only. I couldn't explain what it is or does exactly better than articles you'd find online, but it can help some people with that issue

• +1
Reactions: Chinerinooo
click undo on edit

Look it up. It's basically vitamin B3. It's often use to treat under eye dark circles especially those caused by hyperpigmentation but not only. I couldn't explain what it is or does exactly better than articles you'd find online, but it can help some people with that issue

Is this what I'm looking for? And I'd just have to apply it on the dark spots around my eyes?

• +1
  • +1
Yeah, you can use it for your entire face.
The same brand also has a caffeine product specifically for the eyes.
Aight, thanks dude

• +1

Same problem

Orbital rim implants until then concealer

So the non surgical options are copes?

all that shit is cope.

fillers dont last and look like shit

sorry brother u need to get invasive

orbital rim implants combined with fat repositioning or fat grafting

all that shit is cope.

I've had a colleague in the past who had his dark circles disappear, never asked how he did it bit I'm almost sure he didn't get surgery.

>fat repositioning or fat grafting
I don't know what any of this means lmao, man this is all so complicated.

I've had a colleague in the past who had his dark circles disappear, never asked how he did it bit I'm sure he didn't get surgery.

nigga just go get surgery for it..its a 2 hour procedure . once you do it you'll never have to wear some shit on ur face to hide it.

nigga just go get surgery for it..its a 2 hour procedure . once you do it you'll never have to wear some shit on ur face to hide it.
So orbital rim implants would be a permanent solution?

So orbital rim implants would be a permanent solution?

P-E-R-M-A-N-E-N-T

And then you combine it with either fat repositioning or fat grafting. Never have to worry about this shit ever again.

• +1
I've had a colleague in the past who had his dark circles disappear, never asked how he did it bit I'm almost sure he didn't get surgery.

all that shit is cope.

im op from lipofilling agents thread, its not cope. good luck getting surgery for your neurotypicity, oh wait maybe its not a good answer to everything

P-E-R-M-A-N-E-N-T

And then you combine it with either fat repositioning or fat grafting. Never have to worry about this shit ever again.
Aight, thanks fren, I'll look more into it. As soon as I save up the money that is ;)

im op from lipofilling agents thread, its not cope. good luck getting surgery for your neurotypicity, oh wait maybe its not a good answer to everything

It's cope. End of discussion.

So you're suggesting I could fix most of the blackness under my eyes without surgery?

>good luck getting surgery for your neurotypicity
Not sure what you mean with this, are you suggesting a docter would refuse to give me cosmetic surgery for my eyes?

It's cope. End of discussion.
It's not but live ur life fam.
So you're suggesting I could fix most of the blackness under my eyes without surgery?

>good luck getting surgery for your neurotypicity
Not sure what you mean with this, are you suggesting a docter would refuse to give me cosmetic surgery for my eyes?
I was just being a dick and giving u an example of something that is very important to looksmaxing that can't be solved by surgery bc it's not always the best decision. I'm softmax only I think surgery can lead to you ending up looking like deathdiss' propic without the filter

I was just being a dick and giving u an example of something that is very important to looksmaxing that can't be solved by surgery bc it's not always the best decision. I'm softmax only I think surgery can lead to you ending up looking like deathdiss' propic without the filter
Oh I'm a retard, I get it. Yeah I'm kinda a sperg but not to the point most people would notice. I hope so anyway lmao.

Anyhow, I'm gonna try everything listed above along with a near perfect sleep scheduele to see what it does. If in 6 months I don't have any improvement I can always still go the surgery route.

Oh I'm a retard, I get it. Yeah I'm kinda a sperg but not to the point most people would notice. I hope so anyway lmao.

Anyhow, I'm gonna try everything listed above along with a near perfect sleep scheduele to see what it does. If in 6 months I don't have any improvement I can always still go the surgery route.
wow, logic, how refreshing

• +1

One hard surgery isn't gonna make u look like a botched up freak. Moron.