How to fix essential tremor?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I am like basically always shaking a tiny bit, not that bad but death for girls cause they think you are nervous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25748 and Manletmachine
Wow Young keanu mogs without a jaw. Impressive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25748
A little weed should work...

See a reputable chirotherapist, get genetic testing, fix your diet, use fluoride-free toothpaste and aluminium-free deodorant, avoid mouthwash, stop consuming tap water if you don't have a water filter and correct possible nutrient deficiencies, especially copper, iron, choline, thiamine, riboflavin, pyridoxal, folate, cobalamin, ascorbate, vitamin D and K (for a start)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Same i have that shit propranolol helps not amazing tho might try l theanine

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Mateusupremacy and Deleted member 19766
See a reputable chirotherapist, get genetic testing, fix your diet, use fluoride-free toothpaste and aluminium-free deodorant, avoid mouthwash, stop consuming tap water if you don't have a water filter and correct possible nutrient deficiencies, especially copper, iron, choline, thiamine, riboflavin, pyridoxal, folate, cobalamin, ascorbate, vitamin D and K (for a start)
How do I know which deficiency I have? testing for all of them is expensive.

do you have heavy metal poisoning

How do I know which deficiency I have? testing for all of them is expensive.
Just a complete blood count, ferritin, vitamin D and methylation panel should cover the most relevant things

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Just a complete blood count, ferritin, vitamin D and methylation panel should cover the most relevant things
What about for testosterone and all that shit?