How to fix facial asymmetry caused by missing lateral incisor?

Kyrosma

Kyrosma

Iron
Basically when I was 13 I got my lateral incisor removed because it grew behind the rest of the teeth, and spending 40€ in Turkey to get rid of it seemed like a better idea than getting braces for 2k to my parents, fast forward 7 years and now I have a lazy eye, uneven lips, a crossbite and my chin is pulled to one side, thankfully I got blessed with decent beard genetics and I get to hide most of it, but still my smile is awful and the lips are very noticeable. The gap is completely closed and unless you really focus you don’t notice that Im missing that tooth. I know Tom Cruise is also missing the lateral incisor but he doesn’t have any asymmetry if he doesn’t smile, does anyone know what surgery he got? Can I expand my palate and get an implant? Help please I want to shave my beard someday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1253.jpeg
    IMG_1253.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Here's your first rep greycel, only because i can relate but my situation is a lot lot worse.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Basically when I was 13 I got my lateral incisor removed because it grew behind the rest of the teeth, and spending 40€ in Turkey to get rid of it seemed like a better idea than getting braces for 2k to my parents, fast forward 7 years and now I have a lazy eye, uneven lips, a crossbite and my chin is pulled to one side, thankfully I got blessed with decent beard genetics and I get to hide most of it, but still my smile is awful and the lips are very noticeable. The gap is completely closed and unless you really focus you don’t notice that Im missing that tooth. I know Tom Cruise is also missing the lateral incisor but he doesn’t have any asymmetry if he doesn’t smile, does anyone know what surgery he got? Can I expand my palate and get an implant? Help please I want to shave my beard someday.
if you care enough get implants