How to fix gf voice?

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
She is really nice but her voice is kind of grating, if she had a better voice I would like her more. It’s much too nasally and valley girl rn. I wish for her to sound normal, her current voice is grating to my ears. However, this does in no way imply that I have anything but admiration and respect for her. For she is the love of my life and I wish to spend the rest of my days with her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, germanlooks, maxxedfalloutdweller and 4 others
6698B989 4DE8 496C 8F00 22409F04E9CE

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2729, Ritalincel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This is a known voicemaxxing method that trannies, and bertha sounding girls use to sound more feminine.

You'll need around 5 pennies or copper coins, and a straw, put these aside.

Get a clear jar, scoop 2 tablespoons of salt into it, and 1 tablespoon of baking soda.

Now the first important ingredient, should be in the bathroom cleaning supplies: Amonia (any brand). Pour it in until the jar is 2/3 of the way full.

The last ingredient is laundry bleach (careful not to spill on your clothes), fill the rest of the jar up.

Now drop the pennies into the bottom, and tell her to quickly take the straw and blow bubbles onto the pennies, she'll think it's a game, tell her something along the lines of, "hey babe, I found this really cool way to make crystals online".

Results should happen within 30 seconds, not even kidding, of course tell her to do it multiple times a day for better results of course, tell her it takes a long time for the crystals to grow, and they look super cool. Good luck man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 12669 and 3 others
This is a known voicemaxxing method that trannies, and bertha sounding girls use to sound more feminine.

You'll need around 5 pennies or copper coins, and a straw, put these aside.

Get a clear jar, scoop 2 tablespoons of salt into it, and 1 tablespoon of baking soda.

Now the first important ingredient, should be in the bathroom cleaning supplies: Amonia (any brand). Pour it in until the jar is 2/3 of the way full.

The last ingredient is laundry bleach (careful not to spill on your clothes), fill the rest of the jar up.

Now drop the pennies into the bottom, and tell her to quickly take the straw and blow bubbles onto the pennies, she'll think it's a game, tell her something along the lines of, "hey babe, I found this really cool way to make crystals online".

Results should happen within 30 seconds, not even kidding, of course tell her to do it multiple times a day for better results of course, tell her it takes a long time for the crystals to grow, and they look super cool. Good luck man.
This is why she made a cuckold out of you.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 9670, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Keep scrolling through your ever-increasing folders of niche brainlet memes to fill the void left by years of social neglect.
>Keep scrolling through your ever-increasing folders of niche brainlet memes to fill the void left by years of social neglect.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Kristin and Jason Voorhees
Replace her with sex doll

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Screenshot 20211007 032141 Chrome

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel