How to fix high-set and recessed infraorbitals?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
My infraorbital rims are high-set, so I don’t have scleral show. However, they’re recessed, so I have tear troughs and negative orbital vectors.

I want to make my infras lower and more forwards to lower my bottom eyelids and get better under-eye support.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, rooman, Allornothing and 1 other person
implant / filler

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and thecel
Infraorbitals pulling. I'm working on it.

Also have an idea for nasal bridge pulling (upper maxilla). If it brings success along with ramus - back of maxilla pulling. Looksmaxing is complete.

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, St.TikTokcel, poopoohead and 2 others
re read this

but ur problem isn’t low pfh, it’s low pfl. u have too little lateral scleral show.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
re read this

but ur problem isn’t low pfh, it’s low pfl. u have too little lateral scleral show.

No shit. I want to lower my bottom eyelids anyway. I want taller PFH and longer PFL.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Race transplant

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and thecel
Infraorbitals pulling. I'm working on it.

Also have an idea for nasal bridge pulling (upper maxilla). If it brings success along with ramus - back of maxilla pulling. Looksmaxing is complete.
Do you understand what a bone is? There is no amount of pulling that would change your bones, even in micrometers. It's bone. Only surgery or implants can save it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mirrormogger, Deleted member 7926 and thecel
Do you understand what a bone is? There is no amount of pulling that would change your bones, even in micrometers. It's bone. Only surgery or implants can save it.
Stop coping you greycel
SPOILER-2246193-1-A2-B1-E25-540-E-470-B-B4-D9-F55-C32-A3-FC80-1.png

@thecel?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman and thecel
Head tilt. Only bone that moved was his mandible going backwards via surgery.
Stop coping lol. INGORE the mandible. Notice his maxilla in RELATION to his forehead alone.

This isn't another
SPOILER-2249962-fpull.gif

With months of very hard mewing I managed to get more prominent zygos.

I started religiously thumbpulling with two thumbs and insane force the front palate and during the night pushing the hard (front) palate with my tongue creating a similar forward force. Various cracking sounds and maybe eventually improved upper jaw forward growth.

I don't think you can really pull your orbitals and fix the recession just by pulling your maxilla. The force must be closer to the point that you wanna move.
So some way to anchor the infras and pull them.

The hardest will be to fix short inner maxilla and increase ramus height and improve gonial angle by pulling the back of maxilla.

Looksmax would be pretty much complete.
trump-wink-stage.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and thecel
Stop coping lol. INGORE the mandible. Notice his maxilla in RELATION to his forehead alone.

This isn't another
SPOILER-2249962-fpull.gif

His maxilla moved in the ceph, but it didn‘t go forward in the before–during–after photos. The photos show looksmaxing doesn’t work and Asian = death. His midface (look at that laughable paranasal area) is just as flat after as it is before.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Hipcel
His maxilla moved in the ceph, but it didn‘t go forward in the before–during–after photos. The photos show looksmaxing doesn’t work and Asian = death. His midface (look at that laughable paranasal area) is just as flat after as it is before.
His maxilla did move is the point. He needs more pulling.

But the point is: Facepulling works.

• +1
His maxilla did move is the point. He needs more pulling.

But the point is: Facepulling works.

His maxilla bone moved but it made no difference in how forward-projecting his midface LOOKS.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
My infraorbital rims are high-set, so I don’t have scleral show. However, they’re recessed, so I have tear troughs and negative orbital vectors.

I want to make my infras lower and more forwards to lower my bottom eyelids and get better under-eye support.
Aren't high-set infraorbital rims a good thing though? I always thought that a person should ideally have high-set & forward grown infraorbital rims so that you would have minimal scleral show, no tear troughs, no dark eye circles, & positive orbital vectors.

• +1