How to fix my fucked hairline at 14

Brother, If you want honest truth , I don't think, that you're conventionally attractive (nor I am , for that matter)
im avg i know that

Bro I didn’t even see your post above no way your balding at 14 it’s genuinely over
Its not prob even balding just hormones and shit

Get professional help, this might be due to some mineral deficiency too, .org users aren't exactly doctors at the end
if it was a mineral deficiency, its very strange its attacking this 14 year old's hair in the exact pattern of male pattern baldness.
Wouldn't a mineral deficiency affect all hairs equally, including on the body? since all hair is made of the same stuff?

if it was a mineral deficiency, its very strange its attacking this 14 year old's hair in the exact pattern of male pattern baldness.
Wouldn't a mineral deficiency affect all hairs equally, including on the body? since all hair is made of the same stuff?
also i forgot to say i have a heart face so maybe i have widows peaks bc heart faceshape has it

Get professional help, this might be due to some mineral deficiency too, .org users aren't exactly doctors at the end
Recession on temples is never due to mineral deficency 100%, boy shouldn't be coping with lies.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Recession on temples is never due to mineral deficency 100%, boy shouldn't be coping with lies.
yup
This kid stole the Norwood reaper's lunch money or smth
Image result for grim reaper

?? God punished you for you being a unhealthy

May god punish you more SEVERLY
lol this is what i mean when i said yesterday no matter what age or your stage in puberty you are if you have this level of reccession you are 1 million percent done growing height wise

Most of the time hair genetics come from the mother's side, regardless of that you probably have a naturally garbage hairline
Continue doing what you're doing but chances are you'll need some surgery to fix this ropefuel of a hairline
You can fraud it by keeping a tiktok messy hairstyle for now
Nothing else can be done
What
Hairloss gene will only be accelerated (activated) by 2 things, LIFESTYLE and AGING

he need to hop on fin (if he is 18)

What
Hairloss gene will only be accelerated (activated) by 2 things, LIFESTYLE and AGING

he need to hop on fin (if he is 18)
no im 14 and tbh my hairline is doing better after using the things on it, my hair is thicker and im growing hair back on the temples

how many fingers is it

Dm me and send me other pick of the hairline. I can help you determine if it is an androgenetic alopecia.

rope greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Acridax