How to fix my fucked hairline at 14

Acridax

Acridax

Light triad hopecel
Yoo whats up your fav greycel is back, i recently started using dermaroler and minoxidil for my hairline, problem is that my hair isnt falling out, i dont see it in the shower or when i towel dry, i just dont understand it. Why me, my mom or dad even grandpa and grandma dont have any sign or recesion, mby my dad but he has a NW2 stage at 50 years old, so im asking besides minoxidil, dermaroler, castor oil and hair transplant if theres anything else to do besides those

Attachments

• MicrosoftTeams-image.jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Saisei, justropemaxbro, User28823 and 4 others
:feelsrope: :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Saisei, Frexa, DoII and 2 others
Get professional help, this might be due to some mineral deficiency too, .org users aren't exactly doctors at the end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frexa, It'snotover, lowiqNormie and 9 others
Go to a derma asap

Yoo whats up your fav greycel is back, i recently started using dermaroler and minoxidil for my hairline, problem is that my hair isnt falling out, i dont see it in the shower or when i towel dry, i just dont understand it. Why me, my mom or dad even grandpa and grandma dont have any sign or recesion, mby my dad but he has a NW2 stage at 50 years old, so im asking besides minoxidil, dermaroler, castor oil and hair transplant if theres anything else to do besides those
over tier haircut + over tier choice of glasses

wig unironically

Go to a derma asap
Get professional help, this might be due to some mineral deficiency too, .org users aren't exactly doctors at the end
crazy, at a dermatologist a month ago and she said hormonal changes, but its definetly not genetics since noone from my family has serious hair loss besides aging, also ive done bloodwork and all my vitals are normal, i go gym with decent physique eat healthy and idk man

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
crazy, at a dermatologist a month ago and she said hormonal changes, but its definetly not genetics since noone from my family has serious hair loss besides aging, also ive done bloodwork and all my vitals are normal, i go gym with decent physique eat healthy and idk man
Could be a temporary thing due to hormones and stress then
Try meditating and getting biotin in, along with scalp massages and dermastamping
If minoxidil doesn't work, well, fin is the usual answer, but you're too young, so don't go for it

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Acridax
play more gay furry visual novels

Could be a temporary thing due to hormones and stress then
Try meditating and getting biotin in, along with scalp massages and dermastamping
If minoxidil doesn't work, well, fin is the usual answer, but you're too young, so don't go for it
Yeah thats something the dermatologist said hormones puberty and shit, imma keep doing dermaroling minoxidil allat, i forgot to say i already take biotin, i guess theres nothing more i can do rn then this and covering my hairline with a haircut

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
eat raw brain

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and SoundnVision
Its ovaaaaa my brothaa, would commit aspartam overdose

You are norwood 2 boyo. It's male pattern baldness. No one knows how fast it'll progress, don't cope and visit a derm

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and m0ss26
Wtf youre 14 why did hairline change

Ok so its just edges dont panic but also go visit a doc 99% of guys will have edges or receded edges thankfully its just a mature hairline not the balding patches

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
Most of the time hair genetics come from the mother's side, regardless of that you probably have a naturally garbage hairline
Continue doing what you're doing but chances are you'll need some surgery to fix this ropefuel of a hairline
You can fraud it by keeping a tiktok messy hairstyle for now
Nothing else can be done

it doesn't look like balding tbh
just fraud it with hair on the sides or fringe

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
You are norwood 2 boyo. It's male pattern baldness. No one knows how fast it'll progress, don't cope and visit a derm
its been same for 1 year tbh, i replyed to another guy and you can read what dermatologist said to me

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011
You're fucked, you can't hop on fin bc ur 14

it's over

You look like you're good at math and that came by cost of your hairline

• JFL
Reactions: Frexa
i’m not gonna lie brother your cooked if minox isn’t working at 14 is wild… hair transplant immediately or try peppermint oil

C O O K E D

You look like you're good at math and that came by cost of your hairline
not even good at math lmao, but my hairline is been the same like 1 year so

Lmao fucked hairline by 14? Get a hair transplant asap

Lmao fucked hairline by 14? Get a hair transplant asap
i aint got money and nobody giving me hair transplant at 14 jfl

i aint got money and nobody giving me hair transplant at 14 jfl
You're still 14 get one asap after u graduate high school

99% of the guys with glasses look worse, posting chad in the glasses doesnt change that
Glasses is cope your right ,if you need a plastic accessory on your face to look normal it’s over

• +1
Reactions: pepe999
Glasses is cope your right ,if you need a plastic accessory on your face to look normal it’s over
yeah but i look good with both, i have a glasses that accentuates my faceshape

also you can fraud ratios with glasses

also you can fraud ratios with glasses
yep this guy just said glasses “accentuates” his face shape lmaoo he means hide/frauds it anybody who looks the same or better with glasses is sub human and is nose frauding/eye frauding bc it hides eye spacing

yep this guy just said glasses “accentuates” his face shape lmaoo he means hide/frauds it anybody who looks the same or better with glasses is sub human and is nose frauding/eye frauding bc it hides eye spacing
and still get mogged by him, crazy

i got a square face so i have rounder glasses so it does make your face better, also i have designer frames

Last edited:
i got a square face so i have rounder glasses
Bro I didn’t even see your post above no way your balding at 14 it’s genuinely over

Exactly, especially that OP is propably using some nerdy glasses and he thinks it's ok :feelswhy:

Exactly, especially that OP is propably using some nerdy glasses and he thinks it's ok :feelswhy:
nah, i did have nerdy frames but changed them

not even good at math lmao, but my hairline is been the same like 1 year so
Brother, If you want honest truth , I don't think, that you're conventionally attractive (nor I am , for that matter)

Hair won't matter never began

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and finn899