How to fix Seborrheic dermatitis forever

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
After trying so many shampoos like Ketoconazole, Nizoral, Oliprox and many others, this is the first time I have been with no dandruff at all or redness on my scalp and face.
I developed this skin condition just as i hit puberty, it was only on my scalp at some point and after some antibiotic use it seems gut health was affected and it made it spread to my face around the nose, cheeks and ears.
This thing literally DESTROYS your looks, you can have Francisco Lachowski bones and this skin condition along with the fungal acne that it brings will make you LTN.

(girl from Reddit, mine looked even worse)
I have finally found the ultimate solution after searching on Reddit of all places.
People were talking about an "MCT oil" which fixes it like a miracle cure.
(i heard about it before but it sounded like some scam or bullshit oil and just using the bullshit medications from dermatologists, a nigga even prescribed me a steroid cream which made it way worse after i stopped it and i think it made it spread further, he told me i can take it forever and there's no side effects WTF??)

And it does, just after 4 days of use I have completely removed the redness on my scalp, there's almost 0 flakes at all. The redness in my face also reduced by 90%. You can't tell I have any irritation or anything.
Instant ascension. In a few more days there might be 0 redness at all, even around the nose.

My skin, hair and scalp haven't felt this smooth and flake free since I was a little kid.

MAKE SURE TO BUY ONLY MCT OIL WHICH SAYS "C8 and C10". (DON'T BUY IT IF IT SAYS C12, BECAUSE THIS WILL FEED THE YEAST AND MAKE IT FLARE UP.) These are the acids that actually kills the yeast and moisturizes the skin. Don't apply it directly to acne as it can make it worse, apply to scalp directly and to problem areas on face or body.

Seborrheic dermatitis is first and foremost a disease caused by skin barrier dysfunction and the dysbiosis (disruption of microbiome) of the skin leading to imbalance in microbiota. This imbalance can have many causes in my personal case it was antibiotic. The loss of P. Acnes bacteria an anerobic bacteria that resides deep in the dermis in the sebaceous gland feeding off the sebum metabolites from their lipase enzyme activity. This alters the sebum before it ever reaches the outside of the skin.

This bacteria thrives an low ph and is partly responsible for maintaining the acidification of the skin. It also occupies a similar niche as Malassezia that is thought to be the cause of Seb derm competing for a common resource (Sebum). P. Acnes has a 5 hour doubling rate 5 time longer than the average bacterium. It is estimated that microbiota take on average 1 to 2 months to recover from antibiotics if this is extrapolated for the doubling rate of P. Acnes this bacteria would take 5 to 10 months to restore its original levels. This long doubling rate is negatively compounded by the fact many of the treatments for Malassezia yeast also inhibit the lipases action of P. Acnes prolonging the imbalance. The only antifungals that do not exert this effect are nystatin, terbinafine, and fluconazole. This is evidenced in the high success rates of these treatments.

Many of the topical treatments themselves are high ph and need to be countered with low ph acidic topical such as C8 and C10 MCT oils, aloe vera, squalene oil. The primary take away is high ph is the primary driver of the development of the diseased skin. In Caucasians the primary malassezia on the face and across the chest is Malassezia Restricta, this yeast has the unique ability to express MrLip5 gene.

The lipases from this gene have the ability to cleave sphingolipids such as cermides which are also know as the glue of the skin. This results in cells breaking apart and appearing as flaking of the skin. This lipase gene expression is dependant on ph it is expressed as the malassezia digest sebum they leave a high ph acid known as oleic acid it raise skin ph and allows them to thrive. The back of the neck, lower back, groin are dominated by Malassezia globosa.

This yeast produces the strongest reaction from the immune system of all the malassezia it antigens release a high amount of cytokines. This results in itching and redness of the skin without very much flaking. The majority of the negative processes are expressed due to the increasing ph as malassezia has more sebum to "digest" with the diminished presence of P. Acnes. The ph of the skin can be restored with MCT C8 caprylic acid this lipid cannot be digested by malassezia. It is a low ph fatty acid so it will help return the skin to it optimal acidified state. This will increase the rate of return of P. Acnes with also down regulating the lipase gene expression, growth, antigen sensitivity of malassezia.

Caprylic acid can also moisturize the skin and bind with the filaggrin in the skin repairing the skin barrier allowing less malassezia to pass through where it can cause immune reaction and retain moisture furthering the acidic stability of the skin. Lack of filaggrin protein and the acids it degrades into to create NMF (natural moisturizing factor) due to genetic defects are a primary cause of skin barrier dysfunction.

Tagging users who mentioned some problems with serb derm, minor or more severe: @Beastimmung @PseudoMaxxer @thickdickdaddy27 @Debetro @IAMNOTANINCEL @Bewusst @NorwoodAscender

Also, I've been eating like shit and even drank alcohol these last few days, and it still worked like a miracle.

Other things you can do: -supplement zinc, helps a lot.
-check hormone levels and vitamin deficiencies.

Don't be discouraged or depressed if you have this skin condition, it can be treated and some people even claim that they cured it and it never came back.
I will update about my skin, people on reddit claim that they used it for 1 year + and it didn't gain resistance, if this is really true then MCT oil is truly the best long term treatment for serb derm that exists. Many say that they only need to use it one time per week after a while and have perfect skin.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Bitchslayer, silencio, NotoriousLoser and 13 others
Good thread

• Love it
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
I'll try that but I bet I'll be shitting bricks.

I'll try that but I bet I'll be shitting bricks.
For what reason? You can show me the oil before u use it if u are scared it has the wrong acid or something.
Try it bro, you won't regret it i promise you.

After trying so many shampoos like Ketoconazole, Nizoral, Oliprox and many others, this is the first time I have been with no dandruff at all or redness on my scalp and face.
I developed this skin condition just as i hit puberty, it was only on my scalp at some point and after some antibiotic use it seems gut health was affected and it made it spread to my face around the nose, cheeks and ears.
This thing literally DESTROYS your looks, you can have Francisco Lachowski bones and this skin condition along with the fungal acne that it brings will make you LTN.
View attachment 2764625

I have finally found the ultimate solution after searching on Reddit of all places.
(i heard about it before but it sounded like some scam or bullshit oil and just using the bullshit medications from dermatologists, a nigga even prescribed me a steroid cream which made it way worse after i stopped it and i think it made it spread further, he told me i can take it forever and there's no side effects WTF??)

And it does, just after 4 days of use I have completely removed the redness on my scalp, there's almost 0 flakes at all. The redness in my face also reduced by 90%. You can't tell I have any irritation or anything.
Instant ascension. In a few more days there might be 0 redness at all, even around the nose.

My skin, hair and scalp haven't felt this smooth and flake free since I was a little kid.
View attachment 2764638

MAKE SURE TO BUY ONLY MCT OIL WHICH SAYS "C8 and C10". (DON'T BUY IT IF IT SAYS C12, BECAUSE THIS WILL FEED THE YEAST AND MAKE IT FLARE UP.) These are the acids that actually kills the yeast and moisturizes the skin. Don't apply it directly to acne as it can make it worse, apply to scalp directly and to problem areas on face or body.

Seborrheic dermatitis is first and foremost a disease caused by skin barrier dysfunction and the dysbiosis (disruption of microbiome) of the skin leading to imbalance in microbiota. This imbalance can have many causes in my personal case it was antibiotic. The loss of P. Acnes bacteria an anerobic bacteria that resides deep in the dermis in the sebaceous gland feeding off the sebum metabolites from their lipase enzyme activity. This alters the sebum before it ever reaches the outside of the skin.

This bacteria thrives an low ph and is partly responsible for maintaining the acidification of the skin. It also occupies a similar niche as Malassezia that is thought to be the cause of Seb derm competing for a common resource (Sebum). P. Acnes has a 5 hour doubling rate 5 time longer than the average bacterium. It is estimated that microbiota take on average 1 to 2 months to recover from antibiotics if this is extrapolated for the doubling rate of P. Acnes this bacteria would take 5 to 10 months to restore its original levels. This long doubling rate is negatively compounded by the fact many of the treatments for Malassezia yeast also inhibit the lipases action of P. Acnes prolonging the imbalance. The only antifungals that do not exert this effect are nystatin, terbinafine, and fluconazole. This is evidenced in the high success rates of these treatments.

Many of the topical treatments themselves are high ph and need to be countered with low ph acidic topical such as C8 and C10 MCT oils, aloe vera, squalene oil. The primary take away is high ph is the primary driver of the development of the diseased skin. In Caucasians the primary malassezia on the face and across the chest is Malassezia Restricta, this yeast has the unique ability to express MrLip5 gene.

The lipases from this gene have the ability to cleave sphingolipids such as cermides which are also know as the glue of the skin. This results in cells breaking apart and appearing as flaking of the skin. This lipase gene expression is dependant on ph it is expressed as the malassezia digest sebum they leave a high ph acid known as oleic acid it raise skin ph and allows them to thrive. The back of the neck, lower back, groin are dominated by Malassezia globosa.

This yeast produces the strongest reaction from the immune system of all the malassezia it antigens release a high amount of cytokines. This results in itching and redness of the skin without very much flaking. The majority of the negative processes are expressed due to the increasing ph as malassezia has more sebum to "digest" with the diminished presence of P. Acnes. The ph of the skin can be restored with MCT C8 caprylic acid this lipid cannot be digested by malassezia. It is a low ph fatty acid so it will help return the skin to it optimal acidified state. This will increase the rate of return of P. Acnes with also down regulating the lipase gene expression, growth, antigen sensitivity of malassezia.

Caprylic acid can also moisturize the skin and bind with the filaggrin in the skin repairing the skin barrier allowing less malassezia to pass through where it can cause immune reaction and retain moisture furthering the acidic stability of the skin. Lack of filaggrin protein and the acids it degrades into to create NMF (natural moisturizing factor) due to genetic defects are a primary cause of skin barrier dysfunction.

Tagging users who mentioned some problems with serb derm, minor or more severe: @Beastimmung @PseudoMaxxer @thickdickdaddy27 @Debetro @IAMNOTANINCEL @Bewusst @NorwoodAscender

Also, I've been eating like shit and even drank alcohol these last few days, and it still worked like a miracle.

Don't be discouraged or depressed if you have this skin condition, it can be treated and some people even claim that they cured it and it never came back.
I will update about my skin, people on reddit claim that they used it for 1 year + and it didn't gain resistance, if this is really true then MCT oil is truly the best long term treatment for serb derm that exists. Many say that they only need to use it one time per week after a while and have perfect skin.
good thread but I treated it in other ways

• +1
Reactions: its_over
what did u do?
i had it only on my scalp for like 1 yr and a half
Tried like 15 different shampoos and none of them worked
So I started supplementing vitamin D + K2 out of nowhere and I used a sebum regulator shampoo one day and the other day a mild shampoo. It went away in 1 month and now I don’t even use products at all

i had it only on my scalp for like 1 yr and a half
Tried like 15 different shampoos and none of them worked
So I started supplementing vitamin D + K2 out of nowhere and I used a sebum regulator shampoo one day and the other day a mild shampoo. It went away in 1 month and now I don’t even use products at all
damn that's cool do u buy it online? and what type of sebum regulator shampo bro?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 5D133488-13C8-48AE-8D0F-0EFE1B0297F1.jpeg
    5D133488-13C8-48AE-8D0F-0EFE1B0297F1.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Based

• +1
View attachment 2764625

View attachment 2764638

When and how do you apply the oil to your scalp? Does your hair get oily after you apply?

When and how do you apply the oil to your scalp? Does your hair get oily after you apply?
I applied it for 4 days directly to the scalp, i took the buttle poured it into my left palm, then dipped my index and middle finger of the right hand in it and just rubbed the scalp, don't apply it directly to the hair. I did this right before bed because if you leave it in overnight it will have the best result.

this thing will smell, it didn't smell at first but after sitting it was like rotten eggs, i didn't know it until a family member pointed it out and i was embarassed.

so the second best time to apply it is one or two hours before a shower, and then wash your hair.

• +1
Reactions: maximuslaid
I have it especially on my right temple.
I use a special shampoo but sometimes its still red. Might try this oil of urs.

Tbh idk if my Norwood 2 its 2 or less bcs my hairline is higher/lower depending how inflamed it is

Tbh idk if my Norwood 2 its 2 or less bcs my hairline is higher/lower depending how inflamed it is
special shampoos are bullshit jew scams. they only kinda work and make ur skin dry as fuck, MCT oil not only KILLS the yeast, it works as a natural moisturizer which would improve even normal skin

Also the yeast grows resistance to the shampoos, making them less effective over time and having to switch between them. It doesn't gain resistance to the C8 and C12 acid tho.

Thoughts on this one? IMG 2840

If I eat meat with only salt no seasoning,it goes away

U have no clue about this shit, im living with this dogshit disease since 6years now. You have to completely rethink your eating habits. A fucking oil won't change anything JFL. You have to completely avoid sugar, no matter in what form, whether refined, from fruit, honey, maple, etc. Only yeast-free bread is allowed, no pizza and other junk, no pasta (except protein pasta) etc etc. I've been living in this hardcore mode for a while now, believe me I know what I'm talking about. I more or less killed this shit. But you can't fall back into old habits, you have to continue living in hardcore mode forever. So no sweets, no junk food etc. otherwise it will be back, I speak from experience. Black cumin oil on an empty stomach in the morning also helped me alot.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchslayer and 6foot3Mediterranean
Mine had only started after being in the worst stage of cooming. Ur ketoconazole does work (i had a shampoo that helps alongside which i wont disclose) but overall cooming and i think the loss of Androgen receptors or something else hormonally as a result, fucks you over.

Poor sleep and poor nutrition add onto it as well.

U have no clue about this shit, im living with this dogshit disease since 6years now. You have to completely rethink your eating habits. A fucking oil won't change anything JFL. You have to completely avoid sugar, no matter in what form, whether refined, from fruit, honey, maple, etc. Only yeast-free bread is allowed, no pizza and other junk, no pasta (except protein pasta) etc etc. I've been living in this hardcore mode for a while now, believe me I know what I'm talking about. I more or less killed this shit. But you can't fall back into old habits, you have to continue living in hardcore mode forever. So no sweets, no junk food etc. otherwise it will be back, I speak from experience. Black cumin oil on an empty stomach in the morning also helped me alot.
nigga shut the fuck up you fucking retarded abused subhuman diseased piece of shit rat.

you don't know shit i had this since 14 years old it's literally completely gone after using MCT oil. "A fucking oil won't change anything"
keep eating like a cancer patient retard

• JFL
Reactions: T3cel
Mine had only started after being in the worst stage of cooming. Ur ketoconazole does work (i had a shampoo that helps alongside which i wont disclose) but overall cooming and i think the loss of Androgen receptors or something else hormonally as a result, fucks you over.

Poor sleep and poor nutrition add onto it as well.
hormonal changes can cause it so puberty can make it appear

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
don't use any jewish shampoo use a natural one without harsh chemicals
Am going to try your method,
Did try ketacanazole in the past for 7 months, only got rid of my dandruff temporarily.
I stopped after i started seeing my hairs fall out even more and my hairs were damaged.

Flakes on my skin appeared for the first this year.

• +1
Am going to try your method,
Did try ketacanazole in the past for 7 months, only got rid of my dandruff temporarily.
I stopped after i started seeing my hairs fall out even more and my hairs were damaged.

Flakes on my skin appeared for the first this year.
bro my skin is so clear now even the redness around the nose that I've seen in people who don't even have serborrheic dermatitis lol.
Try mct oil it will 99% work in a few days you should be clear of it even if it's bad.

bro my skin is so clear now even the redness around the nose that I've seen in people who don't even have serborrheic dermatitis lol.
Try mct oil it will 99% work in a few days you should be clear of it even if it's bad.
But do document the after effect and if you have to keep using it constantly. Am afraid if the results would turn out temporary again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
View attachment 2764625

View attachment 2764638

mct oil didnt work for me and just made my hair hella oily and look retarted

Beneath the neon glow of a cyberpunk metropolis, robots breakdance to the rhythm of glitch-hop beats while holographic graffiti artists tag virtual walls with digital art. Meanwhile, a group of rogue hackers attempts to hack into the mainframe of reality itself, rewriting the code of existence one line at a time.

You saved me bro wtf, thanks a lot

• +1
You saved me bro wtf, thanks a lot
did u try it bro? my skin literally went from irritated red and flaky to perfeclty clear lmao.

even on my scalp i never seen my scalp fully not red. now it looks so normal and clear, it even helped with some pimples i think.
i feel like a chad just from this

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser
i had a this problem for a long time i kinda fix the dandruff but not on my face i use corticosteroids but i might try this.

i had a this problem for a long time i kinda fix the dandruff but not on my face i use corticosteroids but i might try this.
it's bad to use corticosteroids

did you use it on your face too?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Legit thread. Also delete this shit this needs to be gatekept @StraightHeadJames

• +1
Reactions: Bitchslayer
This doesn’t fix acne it fixes Seb Derm which is a kind of condition where the skin looks flaky and greasy

This doesn’t fix acne it fixes Seb Derm which is a kind of condition where the skin looks flaky and greasy
Legit thread. Also delete this shit this needs to be gatekept @StraightHeadJames
why would u gatekeep this shit ma nigga this information is already out on reddit lmao.
and there's like 1 percent of population who has this shit

• +1
Reactions: Bitchslayer