how to fix slightly misaligned jaw

M

mitchellxss

Iron
i believe i have a very slightly misaligned jaw which causes my lips to be slightly bigger on one side, is there any thing i can do to just fix the lip problems because as far as ii can see there is no other issues than that, or is the only option jaw surgery??

Atleast post pics nigga

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
The only thing that could save you was braces before your puberty but now you gotta get a surgery if you really wanna change that

If you have ortho issues such as malocclusions that could be effecting your jaw alignment, address those first .

If your teeth are all straight and perfect, certain facial excersies will align your jaw back into position .
Search ‘MrWollas Symmetry 101’ on YouTube , he has an excellent guide

If you have ortho issues such as malocclusions that could be effecting your jaw alignment, address those first .

If your teeth are all straight and perfect, certain facial excersies will align your jaw back into position .
Search ‘MrWollas Symmetry 101’ on YouTube , he has an excellent guide
would a deep over bite be causing issues facially? my teeth are fine but i havve that bite issue, but my jaw normally rests in the postion where it should be

i believe i have a very slightly misaligned jaw which causes my lips to be slightly bigger on one side, is there any thing i can do to just fix the lip problems because as far as ii can see there is no other issues than that, or is the only option jaw surgery??
pic of what i mean for reference u can see the top teeth don’t align properly with the bottom teeth slightly

Attachments

• IMG_1637.jpeg
    IMG_1637.jpeg
    277.6 KB · Views: 0
would a deep over bite be causing issues facially? my teeth are fine but i havve that bite issue, but my jaw normally rests in the postion where it should be
Most ‘jaw’ asymmetry’s derive from orthodontic issues , so before even considering jaw surgery,
Make sure your bite is perfect.
I’m also a victim , I have a single tooth crossings, which fucks my symmetry up

pic of what i mean for reference u can see the top teeth don’t align properly with the bottom teeth slightly
Yeah most people have that tbh I can see your midline isn’t aligned perfectly.
As I said , address all other issues first. Don’t be afraid to go do the orthodontic route.

Yeah most people have that tbh I can see your midline isn’t aligned perfectly.
As I said , address all other issues first. Don’t be afraid to go do the orthodontic route.
yeah the main thing im considering is if there is a way to fix my lips without having to go an orthodontist route because like i said i personally dont see any other issues aside from this

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend