SwissArms

SwissArms

Silver
1. Minimum Post Length
2. Post Cool Downs
3. Under 18s not allowed to make posts only comment
4. $25 per month Membership Zone
5. Temporary Mute Anyone excess using Zoomer Slang

If you're 16 year old shut the fuck up and LISTEN. You have two ears and one month for a reason this site isn't your personal discord This place could be great for discussion, but since there is no barrier to entry brainless children shit up the forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, Orc, N1666 and 4 others
DNR

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
People need to shut the fuck up and study. The last months before I left the forum the amount of people PMing me for advice skyrocketed. The ratio of people who can give and people who need advice got so disproportionate that misinformation got too spread within the userbase.

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and Orc
Edgy

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
1. Minimum Post Length
2. Post Cool Downs

If you're 16 year old shut the fuck up and LISTEN. You have two ears and one month for a reason this site isn't your personal discord This place could be great for discussion, but since there is no barrier to entry brainless children shit up the forum.
tbh this should be more of a mental place to actually discuss and talk like serious ppl. But people just spam insults muuuuhh mumbai asylum , nigger. Post should be accepted by admin before getting posted . Less quantity but high quality

1. Minimum Post Length
2. Post Cool Downs

Based.

Although trill to troll in offtopic is too strong.

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
I don't know why anyone would visit this site, can't be more useless besides the couple surgery threads

1. Minimum Post Length

Nice suggestion but has a drawback. There have been some greycels who ended up making botb worthy threads.
So limiting post length could be a disadvantage.

2. Post Cool Downs

Post cool downs are a must. Don't know why it is so short in looksmaxx section.

Again, we can't just stop them. Nor is there anyway to verify their age without the risk of doxxing. This shit ain't some it cell.
Though making this forum strictly over 15 is a better alternative

My suggestion

- post perms given after completing 1000 posts (comments).

- make a submission section, where those with no post perms can submit their posts.
Get verified for not being a troll or misinformation. And posted in this forum.

Dis nigga thinks ppl are gonna pay for information available with a Google search.

This ain't reddit. Freedom of speech.

Suggestion - add a spam counter. For those who like to spam dnr and other useless shit. Mutes them after certain limit.

• +1
Reactions: SwissArms
@PseduoAryan "Dis nigga thinks ppl are gonna pay for information available with a Google search." It's about the quality of the posters

@PseduoAryan "Dis nigga thinks ppl are gonna pay for information available with a Google search." It's about the quality of the posters
Not even the quality posters will be ready to pay a monthly subscription fee.

not a word son it’s an incel forum go on reddit if you don’t like it

The nature of this forum will always attract edgy teenagers, and "original" users will always be bound to leave once they get a semi decent goal in life instead of rotting. It's simply bad for business to apply what you proposed.

I don't even know how we +20 plus year olds are still in this place. I feel dignityless here.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior