How to focus?

Deleted member 6723

Deleted member 6723

yeah i think this site ruined me. I can watch a video for like 4 seconds then my eyes become unfocused. Hard to focus tbh. any tips?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, PYT, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
just close the browser lmao it's just pixels

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Hozay
would that help? Also cant really read long stuff too now.
I don't want to advocate or recommend using attention span enhancing drugs unless they're really needed but for now you should adopt a 30 minutes of work followed by a 10 minute break sort of schedule. During that 30 minutes do nothing else but the work you're focusing on. Just close the site or yeet your phone away if you're using your phone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
how do you focus when you're on this site?

I don't want to advocate or recommend using attention span enhancing drugs unless they're really needed but for now you should adopt a 30 minutes of work followed by a 10 minute break sort of schedule. During that 30 minutes do nothing else but the work you're focusing on. Just close the site or yeet your phone away if you're using your phone.
this is the equivalent of saying "i dont recommend going to doctors, so try to ride out the insane benzos withdrawals, even tho you physically and mentally wont be able to " maybe its not similar at all, idk bro

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
this is the equivalent of saying "i dont recommend going to doctors, so try to ride out the insane benzos withdrawals, even tho you physically and mentally wont be able to " maybe its not similar at all, idk bro
yes it's retarded normie advice but he should try it first before taking drugs

• +1
Reactions: Suave and Deleted member 6723
not really. His advice isn't something like insane. He's just telling me to do this thing first before using a drug that may have risks or shit

• JFL
Reactions: Suave
not really. His advice isn't something like insane. He's just telling me to do this thing first before using a drug that may have risks or shit
mmmm, to me ur problem sounded quite problematic, to the point you physically cant get yourself to focus, i mean, surely you've tried to focus before, and your here asking for advice, its like telling someone with real anxiety to just breath, while it might help, if it has something to do with your brain/body, its not gonna help much, ya just gotta swallow daaaaaa pillllssssssss

• +1
mmmm, to me ur problem sounded quite problematic, to the point you physically cant get yourself to focus, i mean, surely you've tried to focus before, and your here asking for advice, its like telling someone with real anxiety to just breath, while it might help, if it has something to do with your brain/body, its not gonna help much, ya just gotta swallow daaaaaa pillllssssssss
what? so swallow pills. what kind of pills?

just close the browser lmao it's just pixels
Yes ma'am
Yesterday i fucking studied for 4 hours without breaks and it was easier than i thought

• Woah
Yes ma'am
Yesterday i fucking studied for 4 hours without breaks and it was easier than i thought
Do you have an exam coming up? I've only ever been able to focus if I have a deadline/pressure on my back basically..

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Do you have an exam coming up? I've only ever been able to focus if I have a deadline/pressure on my back basically..
Yes next week

• +1
go to a new environment

pop an addy

or just rope

what? so swallow pills. what kind of pills?
modafinil is working good for me, i dont see anything bad from it besides a bit of anxiety, which escalates at higher dosages when im just trying to "tweak" a bit, its not like adderall or anything, its less strong

fuck i wanna try adderall so bad, its like pharma grade meth, when i do, it will be the best feeling in the world :)))))

• +1
im the same. everytime i go to class whether it be online or at school i unknowingly start to jerk off. over for adhd niggas