how to forget and forgive things? and stop seeking revenge on people who wronged me before?

D

Deleted member 21297

Kraken
some people i cant do anything to, but all i think about is doing something back to them, i feel like they deserve it and that I SHOULD BE THE ONE. i cant live like this bruh

some people i cant do anything to, but all i think about is doing something back to them, i feel like they deserve it and that I SHOULD BE THE ONE. i cant live like this bruh

Monday: Chest/Biceps

• 4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Bench Press, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
  • 3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8
Review: Zyzz workout for chest looks like a solid routine packed with good old proven compound movements. His main focus was developing a wide upper chest with incline movements which gave him a pleasing aesthetic look.

Tuesday: Legs/Calves

• 4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Lunges 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Leg Press 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Leg Extensions till failure
  • 3 sets of Leg Curls 8-10 reps
Review: Zyzz never denied the importance of leg training. He hated it but also knew the massive benefits we get from leg training.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend training to failure frequently. The rep range for compound movements would ideally alternate between low rep phases (4-6) and moderate to high rep phases (10-15) to maximize gains.

Wednesday: Back

• 3 sets of Lat Pulldowns 8-10 reps
  • 4 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Bent Over Rows 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Dumbell Rows 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Hyperextensions 8-10 reps
Review: Back training incorporates solid exercises for developing thick back. I would change the lat pull downs to wide grip pull ups and change hyper-extension for mid grip pull ups

I'm a big fan of pull ups and encourage all my clients as soon as possible to switch from machine based lat pull downs or assisted lat machines to body weight exercises.

Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

• 4 sets of Shoulder Press, alternate with Barbell & Dumbell every week 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Upright Rows supersetted with Lateral Raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of front raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Lying Rear Delt Raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Close-Grip Bench Press 8-10 reps
  • 4 sets of Pulldowns 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Skullcrushers 8-10 reps
Review: The shoulder Zyzz workout is basic compound movements mixed, the super set for mid deltoids is a killer for muscle growth.

I'd personally throw in Face Pulls and super set them with Lying Rear Delt Raises for more rear deltoid development.

I've been getting many complaints that skull crushers can cause elbow injury so if my clients experience any discomfort when the weight on that exercise goes up we switch it with dumbbell french press

Overall shoulder workout is good, occasional rep range change for middle delt exercises to 10-12 would probably get you more size.

Saturday: Full Body

• 3 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Clean and Jerk 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Weighted Pullups 8-10 reps

You should read the four agreements brotha. short read eep message free pdf online.
Jesus Max