Iran invading Israel is bad news

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Both Iran and US are hell bent on not backing down. I don't make threads like these often fear mongering of ww3 but I just woke up and scoured thought the internet reading all articles and trying to understand the situation. I'm one of those skeptical guys who never thinks anything big ever happenw but this time I genuinely think things can escalate into something very big if one of them doesn't back down asap. @emeraldglass @ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Mewton, ElTruecel and 13 others
IMG 7040

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, kebab, CFW432 and 21 others
What do you predict will happen if neither backs down? Full Fledge war?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sub5c3l
Both Iran and US are hell bent on not backing down. I don't make threads like these often fear mongering of ww3 but I just woke up and scoured thought the internet reading all articles and trying to understand the situation. I'm one of those skeptical guys who never thinks anything big ever happenw but this time I genuinely think things can escalate into something very big if one of them doesn't back down asap. @emeraldglass @ElTruecel
Should I stay in India or pack my bags and move back to the mountains of turkey

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sub5c3l
see you in gandy heaven

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni, axsen and Jason Voorhees
As much as I hate the Jews, they’d absolutely shit on Iran unless Russia or China intervenes. Mossad literally has puppets all across the Middle East ready to turn them all against Iran.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ElTruecel, Kroker and 2 others
What do you predict will happen if neither backs down? Full Fledge war?
Yes this isn't just another sandnigger conflict that can be ignored. These are 3 nuclear nations with a lot of political and geographical significance going at war.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and murdah
As much as I hate the Jews, they’d absolutely shit on Iran unless Russia or China intervenes. Mossad literally has puppets all across the Middle East ready to turn them all against Iran.
russia can’t even beat ukraine jfl😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
IMG 7050 And most importantly, they have India’s Support

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Mewton, kebab and 15 others
Israel is eventually going to go the Samson Option route

• +1
It will suck ass if WW3 commences before I ascend

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, randomop and Jason Voorhees
russia can’t even beat ukraine jfl😂😂
Cope, NATO has dumped billions of equipment into Ukraine which only temporarily halts Russia’s advance.

• +1
Cope, NATO has dumped billions of equipment into Ukraine which only temporarily halts Russia’s advance.
russian spotted nigger

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and Jason Voorhees
jews GIF

this is deliberately being done so your fear can be harvested

the jews are acting out their play on the world STAGE

everything is by design

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, PseduoAryan, Ranjeet Dipshit and 3 others
russian spotted nigger
Cope faggot,

Europe is literally running out of ammo despite them not being in the actual war itself.

U.S. admits Ukraine would lose without their aid.

Also congratulations on being the first retard nigger I block

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Mewton, PseduoAryan and 4 others
Things staged and manipulated like most of WW2

We have to look for signs and symbolism

• +1
Reactions: Ohio, Jason Voorhees and Ranjeet Dipshit
31752.jpg

000-gif.2829717

• +1
Sure, because if you want to launch a surprise attack against your enemy, you..

deliberately declare at least one week before that you are going to attack them,

attack them with UAVs that take HOURS to reach their targets

Iran probably told to Israel via one of her proxies that they are going to strike certain military objects in Israel. Iran HAD to react to Israel's previous action which took out an Iranian general. However, the response should be adequate, to avoid the involvement of the US.

Long story short, I would be shitting my pants if Iran would do it WITHOUT previously warning Israel and doing an October 6-like surprise attack via her proxies, involving ground troops, cruise missiles, and UAVs. This is just the scheduled response from Iran.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, PseduoAryan, datboijj and 3 others
and i just turned chad too jfl its over we're dying before we can ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Jason Voorhees
Just like the war in Ukraine was going to start ww3.
Nah this time is different bro

• +1
Just like the war in Ukraine was going to start ww3.
Nah this time is different bro
No this time it's actually Israel says there’s going to be a ‘significant response’ and US says support for Israel is Ironclad

• Hmm...
Reactions: whiteislandpill
No this time it's actually Israel says there’s going to be a ‘significant response’ and US says support for Israel is Ironclad
I'm still skeptical. It's still the other side of the world for me

• +1
I'm still skeptical. It's still the other side of the world for me
If US does declare war on Iran it would incentivize China and Russia both of Iran's allies to declare war on the US. It could escalate very quickly with how aggressively Iran and US are acting rn. Iran has already refused to back down and is threatening to hit US bases.

• Woah
Incel trait to spend your thoughts on geopolitics that doesn’t immediately affect you

• +1
If US does declare war on Iran it would incentivize China and Russia both of Iran's allies to declare war on the US. It could escalate very quickly with how aggressively Iran and US are acting rn. Iran has already refused to back down and is threatening to hit US bases.
Don't really see that happening tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Mewton and iblamechico
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
You should only be worried about this if you live there, it is clear that all this shit is organized by the elites. They propose something new, the next thing will be an alien invasion. The incels worried about this shit and Tyler Maher laughing while having a beer in the sun with his friends talking about football, girls and formula one.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Mewton and iblamechico
Nah nothing will happen lol everyones too pussy, Literally every US citizen is wondering why their still in the middle east after all these years. Its just gonna be another drawn out proxy wars

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Ww3 has already begun, we are just not perceiving it fully. The camps have already been made and the objectives are public, bullets have already been fired and bombs dropped. What more is there needed?

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and murdah
Yea ww3 isn’t realistic. If us gets involved meaning if iran does serious shit. It is absolutely done for them

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Mewton and lemonnz
good opportunity to kill, I mean go to war on kikes

Attachments

• jew.png
    jew.png
    290.3 KB · Views: 0

iran already stated they are done with the retaliation