How to framemaxx?

BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Hopelessly living
I want to framemaxx and Id like to know if anyone has any ideas or could help me.
I feel like I bigger frame would suit me, as I am trying to get a rugged masculine look, a man's man essentially
I turned 19 2 months ago
Also I'm not too much of a framecel, but I do have small wrists and light weight from bones I assume

I don't understand. Do you mean aside from gymaxing?

Run muscle suit and layer game

I don't understand. Do you mean aside from gymaxing?
Like getting thicker bones before I completely finish development
I'm not sure if the gym would really help me, would it?

Muscles really help

Muscles really help
Could it help with my forearms?
I have a decent upper body and lower body but my mid body is SHIT TIER

You cant grow your bones

Could it help with my forearms?
I have a decent upper body and lower body but my mid body is SHIT TIER
Yes, I have forearms of a 12 year old girl but it deosent mean much as my other body is atleast a bit gymmaxxed, girls notice my chest and biceps and not my small forearms imo, bro I wish I could do more than just type this, but LIFTING IS BEST LOOKSMAXXING OPTION there is

Yes, I have forearms of a 12 year old girl but it deosent mean much as my other body is atleast a bit gymmaxxed, girls notice my chest and biceps and not my small forearms imo, bro I wish I could do more than just type this, but LIFTING IS BEST LOOKSMAXXING OPTION there is
I have long alien arms (6'0.5 armspan while I'm 5'9) and my forearms are skinny, almost no fat and veiny, especially after a workout, I hate it

@Tony can help with this

I have long alien arms (6'0.5 armspan while I'm 5'9) and my forearms are skinny, almost no fat and veiny, especially after a workout, I hate it
It takes longer than for short guys but I am in same situation as you. Flexed I look ok tho

fraud with clotches
gymcel

LDAR

I'm not talking about vertical growth
Just thickening

Roids, they thicken your bones

Zyzz Before After2 1

Also, HGH

pullups are goat for width

> minoxidil on beard
> gymcel everyday in order to increase testosterone
> masturbate once every 8 days. (there are many threads who explain testosterone increases after 7 days of nofap)
> hardmew (push the tongue agaisnt the palete and under lower teeth)

op just ogremaxx
That's kinda what I'm trying to do, I have some kinda rugged masculine features but ugly assymetry so I'm not able to be a pretty boy or aesthetic

Like getting thicker bones before I completely finish development
I'm not sure if the gym would really help me, would it?
Gym helps: Wolfe's law states that more pressure on a bone grows them. And muscles give the appearance of a wider frame. Also, I'd you're serious about this and have money, look into hgh

I wish I had your armspan since getting a leg lengthening surgery will look very natural on you. If you can afford it and are ok with it i recommend you do the procedure.

I wish I had your armspan since getting a leg lengthening surgery will look very natural on you. If you can afford it and are ok with it i recommend you do the procedure.
I feel like I have a short torso, though don't really know for sure
So LL would probably look bad on me