How to fucking fix NCT

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
Nofake, i swear, if I fix this, I have a God Like tier eye area

I know my cuck jaw seems unfixable so i gave up, isn't it the same for NCT ?

See my threads I fixed nct

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and Blackpilled1027
See my threads I fixed nct
If this is 100% real, I swear I give you 20euros on paypal
But it need to be 100% real and working for me
link the thread brother please

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
If this is 100% real, I swear I give you 20euros on paypal
But it need to be 100% real and working for me
link the thread brother please
I fixed my entire eye area tbh

• +1
How old are u btw

• +1
Okay bro so that retard Rabid Rosbaries don't even know what he did:
You need to find the problem with your NCT, is it because your orbitals are not compact? (this is fixable)
Is it becasue your browridge is downturned? (which makes your upper eyelid downturned and give impression of NCT, not that fixable but fraudable with eyelashes)
Is it because your whole eyes are legit negatively tilted?

You need to know if it's just a downturned upper eyelid or lower eyelid caused by the 2 firsts I talked about or IF YOUR WHOLE EYES ARE LEGIT NEGATIVELY TILTED (like you got straight eyelids but they're negatively tilted)

I need a picture to deterimne

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Elvisandreaa and Blackpilled1027
You need to find the problem with your NCT, is it because your orbitals are not compact? (this is fixable)
Is it becasue your browridge is downturned? (which makes your upper eyelid downturned and give impression of NCT, not that fixable but fraudable with eyelashes)

You need to know if it's just a downturned upper eyelid or lower eyelid caused by the 2 firsts I talked about or IF YOUR WHOLE EYES ARE LEGIT NEGATIVELY TILTED (like you got straight eyelids but they're negatively tilted)

Alright i'll give you in 5 minutes thanks bro please wait I take it

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

can i pm u ? i also have death tier nct dnt know what’s the cause

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
can i pm u ? i also have death tier nct dnt know what’s the cause
if its death tier like really death tier its probably over tbh bro, but pm me i can help u probably

All this has been discussed in the threads for a long time.
Icehooding
Exercises for the eyelids (One guy literally made predatory eyes for himself, try searching for the video "I followed good habits for a whole year", it seems to be called that, I can give a link)
An increase in subcutaneous fat if there are circles under the eyes. Basically it is volufilin. There was a thread, look for it. Get enough sleep here
Bonesmashing school. In this case, you will have to drink vitamins
Coping with sunglasses

Fraud with eyelashes (with a weak tilt)
is everything. They didn't come up with anything else. You can create at least 10 thousand threads and there won't be a fucking thing. Although, I pulled the skin at the temples and thus got a predatory tilt. However, this is already surgery and I do not know who will agree to stretch my skin at the temples.

But I would not rush with operations.

Firstly, you need to first understand that there is a negative slope and how this negative slope can be obtained from people with a neutral slope. Suddenly you have a neutral slope, but because of other factors it turns out to be disgusting?
Secondly, you need to understand how negative slopes differ. Maybe things aren't so bad for you

Look at photo 1 — this guy with a negative slope, taken from open sources.

How can this negative slope manifest itself even in a neutral slope? If he looks below the lens. It is also possible for various light drops, camera distortion, etc., and even a banal lack of sleep can lead to the fact that the eyelids will be loaded and because of this the eyes will look sad

The difference between him and any other person with a neutral inclination is that the neutral inclination in most angles remains neutral, and his inclination in ANY angle will be negative. What am I getting at? Maybe your eyes don't have a negative tilt, it's just a cognitive distortion that you got by looking at your bad pictures and driving you even more depressed.

Well, now let's move on to the various negative slopes and how it affects. At the pic of the 2nd. As you can see, I have a slight negative slope. Does it drive me away? In general, fuck it, in rare photos it turns out to be negative. I'm more concerned about the skin around the eyes.

Let's assume that everything is fucked up for you and all your fears are not in vain, that is, your slope is like that of pic-1. What can I do here? As you can see, he does not have excess weight, a weak fat layer, an overhanging eyelid, etc. There is no way around without a radical way, although I would like to be wrong, As for me, only eye surgery and fierce bonesmashing will help. Why is bonesmashing needed? Because the cheekbones were formed in such a way as to maintain this slope, accordingly, radically changing the tilt of the eyes, we must no less radically change the cheekbones so that everything looks more hormonal

Attachments

• IMG_20220730_025621_201.jpg
    IMG_20220730_025621_201.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220731_022712_748.jpg
    IMG_20220731_022712_748.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 0
holy cope just get canthoplasty it's the only way everyone else is fucking coping

All this has been discussed in the threads for a long time.
Icehooding
Exercises for the eyelids (One guy literally made predatory eyes for himself, try searching for the video "I followed good habits for a whole year", it seems to be called that, I can give a link)
An increase in subcutaneous fat if there are circles under the eyes. Basically it is volufilin. There was a thread, look for it. Get enough sleep here
Bonesmashing school. In this case, you will have to drink vitamins
Coping with sunglasses

Fraud with eyelashes (with a weak tilt)
is everything. They didn't come up with anything else. You can create at least 10 thousand threads and there won't be a fucking thing. Although, I pulled the skin at the temples and thus got a predatory tilt. However, this is already surgery and I do not know who will agree to stretch my skin at the temples.

But I would not rush with operations.

Firstly, you need to first understand that there is a negative slope and how this negative slope can be obtained from people with a neutral slope. Suddenly you have a neutral slope, but because of other factors it turns out to be disgusting?
Secondly, you need to understand how negative slopes differ. Maybe things aren't so bad for you

Look at photo 1 — this guy with a negative slope, taken from open sources.

How can this negative slope manifest itself even in a neutral slope? If he looks below the lens. It is also possible for various light drops, camera distortion, etc., and even a banal lack of sleep can lead to the fact that the eyelids will be loaded and because of this the eyes will look sad

The difference between him and any other person with a neutral inclination is that the neutral inclination in most angles remains neutral, and his inclination in ANY angle will be negative. What am I getting at? Maybe your eyes don't have a negative tilt, it's just a cognitive distortion that you got by looking at your bad pictures and driving you even more depressed.

Well, now let's move on to the various negative slopes and how it affects. At the pic of the 2nd. As you can see, I have a slight negative slope. Does it drive me away? In general, fuck it, in rare photos it turns out to be negative. I'm more concerned about the skin around the eyes.

Let's assume that everything is fucked up for you and all your fears are not in vain, that is, your slope is like that of pic-1. What can I do here? As you can see, he does not have excess weight, a weak fat layer, an overhanging eyelid, etc. There is no way around without a radical way, although I would like to be wrong, As for me, only eye surgery and fierce bonesmashing will help. Why is bonesmashing needed? Because the cheekbones were formed in such a way as to maintain this slope, accordingly, radically changing the tilt of the eyes, we must no less radically change the cheekbones so that everything looks more hormonal
can you send link 😭