How to fucking get rid of acne other then acutane or retina

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Don't want to use acutane cause my mother doesn't allow me, and don't want to use tretinoin cause im scared of cucking my fat pads.

What should i do man, feeling hopeless, i used a topical antibiotic for few months that worked very well and my acne completely vanished but i guess the bacteria got resistance and now im an acne filled mess again, fuckingb brutal :feelscry:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 6’1cel, Deleted member 8244 and 1 other person
water,works for me

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, lejend, Deleted member 13021 and 5 others
just ldar

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Clean ur sewage system

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, fjor2096, datboijj and 1 other person
found it bro

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and TsarTsar444
I recommend Retin-A if that's not possible the next best alternative in my opinion is Accutane. Hope my advice helps you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
I recommend Retin-A if that's not possible the next best alternative in my opinion is Accutane. Hope my advice helps you.
Retin A cucks your skin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What's your skin routine atm?

No idiot. Take the accutane and stop being a incel dumbfuck asking for magic solutions with no trade offs.

• Ugh..
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 9670
use water

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
hygiene and low sugar + retinol and good skin care < retina 0.1% < accutane

How to eat food without eating food...
Such a question, all of this remedies can help with really mild acne, in most cases u need other shit like accutane who will save ur life AND IMPROVE UR SKIN QUALITY BY 1000000000

Don't want to use acutane cause my mother doesn't allow me, and don't want to use tretinoin cause im scared of cucking my fat pads.

What should i do man, feeling hopeless, i used a topical antibiotic for few months that worked very well and my acne completely vanished but i guess the bacteria got resistance and now im an acne filled mess again, fuckingb brutal :feelscry:
Use tret or retinol you idiot. Spot reducing fat is a coping myth

Doxycycline

tfw there are "people" who actually believe retina spot reduces fat. fucking morons

tretinoin cause im scared of cucking my fat pads.
all my pimples are on my neck and cheeks, in theory, could i lose cheek fat and get more hollow cheeks?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444