You people are desperate for solutions then once youre given one are like "Anything besides that???"

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
This is the most annoying trait of .me users..

Stop wasting everyone's time and making excuses and get the surgeries you need.

There's not unlimited options be happy we have so many instead of coping that there aren't enough alternatives. You're not gonna get an easy solution to ugliness so if you are waiting for some magical elixir to give forward growth or good eye area you will be rotting for life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, 6’1cel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 11 others

There's not unlimited options be happy we have so many instead of coping that there aren't enough alternatives. You're not gonna get a magic solution so if you are waiting for some too good to be true elixir to give forward growth or good eye area you will be rotting for life.
what do you think about finasteride ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adriana Lima
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Adriana Lima and randomvanish
I made a thread for the virgins here abt an open invite project x type party that is happening in the summer in which they are pretty much guarenteed to get laid and mfs said they didn't want to go cuz they were scared of getting an STD

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, animo123, sorrowfulsad and 6 others
I made a thread for the virgins here abt an open invite project x type party that is happening in the summer and mfs said they didn't want to go cuz they were scared of getting an STD
The high inhib of the users here is astonishing. I can't feel bad for them never ascending. Its their choice to rot at that point.

Btw where's the party at?

• +1
Reactions: animo123, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 13197
  • +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and ShowerMaxxing
yeah im nearly finished softmaxxing my face and its at this point i accepted that i will get surgery and now im saving up

• +1

There's not unlimited options be happy we have so many instead of coping that there aren't enough alternatives. You're not gonna get an easy solution to ugliness so if you are waiting for some magical elixir to give forward growth or good eye area you will be rotting for life.
Thee only solution to all of this forums problems is a good haircut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Cardiologyscribe, PYT and 1 other person
For 10+ years I thought the guys name was Bubble Bath, but it’s actually Bubble Bass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Cardiologyscribe
You a real nigg

• +1
bump becase I just saw more of this low IQ behavior "How to get rid of fucking accutane thhat isnt retina or tretinoin" "I don't want to cuck my fat pads"

JFL go fuck yourself idiot.

@TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Do you actually believe anyone here will try to improve? Jfl.

Some people here, always bitch about potential side effect of things. When it's like 1% chance

i only have $50 what surgery can i get

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh