Serious How to gain access to a white womans body?

Deleted member 6402

Deleted member 6402

Goodbye ♥️

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
Be nt and slay your looksmatch. I've seen his face he's normie he can find a girl
I legit always go even below looksmatch and I have literally 0 chances. Or I'm just uglier than I think I am.
Nt... I'm not that bad with girls, so.

R

randomuser2407

Noble Natty
I legit always go even below looksmatch and I have literally 0 chances. Or I'm just uglier than I think I am.
Nt... I'm not that bad with girls, so.
If you were an electrical engineer and not as aspie as you are, it would not be difficult for you to get a girlfriend.

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
but you get plenty of tinder matches you said?
Yeah, I've got 40 last time. Irrelevant, as nobody replies. I've remade tinder and now got 4 matches 🤣
Also the matches are sub 4/10 even that is generous, which is fine by me, but still what's important is that I'm still subhuman to them.

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
If you were an electrical engineer and not as aspie as you are, it would not be difficult for you to get a girlfriend.
How tf does that help AT ALL in getting girls? It's fucking negative psl -100 if you tell that shit to girls. If anything, being a stemcel is suicide in eyes of the girls.

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Zephir
Rape and run

R

randomuser2407

Noble Natty
How tf does that help AT ALL in getting girls? It's fucking negative psl -100 if you tell that shit to girls. If anything, being a stemcel is suicide in eyes of the girls.
If you were actually gymmaxxed, tinder would be a lot easier for you. Your aspie poses are your biggest problem though.

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
If you were actually gymmaxxed, tinder would be a lot easier for you. Your aspie poses are your biggest problem though.
It's so hard to understand that I also have obligations and life, which interferes with such things, as gymmaxxing. I'm not living with my mom and have a job...
Gyms have been closed for essentially a year by now.
Also this. Fuck.
IMG 20201213 230147

It's a bit funny hearing you talk about aspie poses tho, ngl. But it's okay.

Deleted member 11292

Deleted member 11292

anglo sexhaver
just be white

R

randomuser2407

Noble Natty
It's so hard to understand that I also have obligations and life, which interferes with such things, as gymmaxxing. I'm not living with my mom and have a job...
Gyms have been closed for essentially a year by now.
Also this. Fuck.
View attachment 869944
It's a bit funny hearing you talk about aspie poses tho, ngl. But it's okay.
I know I am guilty of aspie poses too but I just wanted to point out that you also have that problem.

Even if you can't train your lower body, that doesn't mean you can't train the upper body. You can always train your legs when you are fully recovered. If you don't have a gym, you can buy cheap home gym equipment either online or at a local store. You're just using excuses and wasting your time on looksmax instead of actually trying to looksmax, which further proves your autism.

Deleted member 11292

Deleted member 11292

anglo sexhaver
I know I am guilty of aspie poses too but I just wanted to point out that you also have that problem.

Even if you can't train your lower body, that doesn't mean you can't train the upper body. You can always train your legs when you are fully recovered. If you don't have a gym, you can buy cheap home gym equipment either online or at a local store. You're just using excuses and wasting your time on looksmax instead of actually trying to looksmax, which further proves your autism.

just do pistol squats and calf raises. he could also run.

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC

I have enough to do exercises at home, which I do. I can do 10 pull ups, which I do. Have some weights, etc. But it's not the same as gym.
I can't count this as going to the gym, as I used to gymcel once upon a time. It's difficult to do anything close to progressive overload at home with my circumstances.
I'll have a few months now "free" so that's the one thing I'll be doing for sure. I just don't expect much from it. Also a huge pain with this leg.

M

magnificentcel

Banned
Users who are viewing this thread
  • magnificentcel
  • GucciBananaBrick
  • Intjcel
  • Mr.cope
  • WadlowMaxxing
  • ConorMcGregor
  • copingvolcel
  • 6ft5manlet
  • Truthpill
  • Beetlejuice
  • diggbicc
  • GymcelDoomer
  • Dukeys
  • WannaBeGigachad
  • Proex
  • nonserviam
  • EdouardManlet
  • Clark69
  • AtomicBlackPill69
  • 16tyo
  • moggedbyevery1
  • swedecel
  • Gargantuan
  • sandcelmuttcel
  • Siberia_
  • BrettyBoy
  • Krezo
  • ... and 24 more.
Total: 71 (Looksmaxers: 51, Bluepillers: 20)

Deleted member 6191

Deleted member 6191

M*d
  • magnificentcel
  • GucciBananaBrick
  • Intjcel
  • Mr.cope
  • WadlowMaxxing
  • ConorMcGregor
  • copingvolcel
  • 6ft5manlet
  • Truthpill
  • Beetlejuice
  • diggbicc
  • GymcelDoomer
  • Dukeys
  • WannaBeGigachad
  • Proex
  • nonserviam
  • EdouardManlet
  • Clark69
  • AtomicBlackPill69
  • 16tyo
  • moggedbyevery1
  • swedecel
  • Gargantuan
  • sandcelmuttcel
  • Siberia_
  • BrettyBoy
  • Krezo
  • ... and 24 more.
Total: 71 (Looksmaxers: 51, Bluepillers: 20)
You have gained a legend.