How to gain access to a white womans body?

M

magnificentcel

Banned
Is there any guide?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GymcelDoomer, Deleted member 8019, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others
don't be you

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 8699, Deleted member 1100 and 3 others
rape

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 7521, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, randomuser2407, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
white woman white woman every fucking day stfu just get a girlfriend

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Clark69, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 6512 and PYT
be bbc

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and Deleted member 6512
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10491 and Deleted member 10536
White girls are behind a paywall for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Be nt and slay your looksmatch. I've seen his face he's normie he can find a girl
I legit always go even below looksmatch and I have literally 0 chances. Or I'm just uglier than I think I am.
Nt... I'm not that bad with girls, so.

I legit always go even below looksmatch and I have literally 0 chances. Or I'm just uglier than I think I am.
but you get plenty of tinder matches you said?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
He's 15 it's different for him. I think you're not nt enough dude. Try ntmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and randomuser2407
81eed25abe4a08cb0ece8a318c216a0c.gif

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: lutte and WadlowMaxxing
If you were an electrical engineer and not as aspie as you are, it would not be difficult for you to get a girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
How to gain access to a white womans body?

10742.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 8019
but you get plenty of tinder matches you said?
Yeah, I've got 40 last time. Irrelevant, as nobody replies. I've remade tinder and now got 4 matches 🤣
Also the matches are sub 4/10 even that is generous, which is fine by me, but still what's important is that I'm still subhuman to them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, lutte and WadlowMaxxing
If you were an electrical engineer and not as aspie as you are, it would not be difficult for you to get a girlfriend.
How tf does that help AT ALL in getting girls? It's fucking negative psl -100 if you tell that shit to girls. If anything, being a stemcel is suicide in eyes of the girls.

Yeah, I've got 40 last time. Irrelevant, as nobody replies. I've remade tinder and now got 4 matches 🤣
Also the matches are sub 4/10 even that is generous, which is fine by me, but still what's important is that I'm still subhuman to them.

• So Sad
Rape and run

How tf does that help AT ALL in getting girls? It's fucking negative psl -100 if you tell that shit to girls. If anything, being a stemcel is suicide in eyes of the girls.
If you were actually gymmaxxed, tinder would be a lot easier for you. Your aspie poses are your biggest problem though.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6402, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
If you were actually gymmaxxed, tinder would be a lot easier for you. Your aspie poses are your biggest problem though.
It's so hard to understand that I also have obligations and life, which interferes with such things, as gymmaxxing. I'm not living with my mom and have a job...
Gyms have been closed for essentially a year by now.
Also this. Fuck.
IMG 20201213 230147

It's a bit funny hearing you talk about aspie poses tho, ngl. But it's okay.

i believe in u

• Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel
just be white

It's so hard to understand that I also have obligations and life, which interferes with such things, as gymmaxxing. I'm not living with my mom and have a job...
Gyms have been closed for essentially a year by now.
Also this. Fuck.
View attachment 869944
It's a bit funny hearing you talk about aspie poses tho, ngl. But it's okay.
I know I am guilty of aspie poses too but I just wanted to point out that you also have that problem.

Even if you can't train your lower body, that doesn't mean you can't train the upper body. You can always train your legs when you are fully recovered. If you don't have a gym, you can buy cheap home gym equipment either online or at a local store. You're just using excuses and wasting your time on looksmax instead of actually trying to looksmax, which further proves your autism.

I know I am guilty of aspie poses too but I just wanted to point out that you also have that problem.

Even if you can't train your lower body, that doesn't mean you can't train the upper body. You can always train your legs when you are fully recovered. If you don't have a gym, you can buy cheap home gym equipment either online or at a local store. You're just using excuses and wasting your time on looksmax instead of actually trying to looksmax, which further proves your autism.

just do pistol squats and calf raises. he could also run.

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407

I have enough to do exercises at home, which I do. I can do 10 pull ups, which I do. Have some weights, etc. But it's not the same as gym.
I can't count this as going to the gym, as I used to gymcel once upon a time. It's difficult to do anything close to progressive overload at home with my circumstances.
I'll have a few months now "free" so that's the one thing I'll be doing for sure. I just don't expect much from it. Also a huge pain with this leg.

Users who are viewing this thread
  • magnificentcel
  • GucciBananaBrick
  • Intjcel
  • Mr.cope
  • WadlowMaxxing
  • ConorMcGregor
  • copingvolcel
  • 6ft5manlet
  • Truthpill
  • Beetlejuice
  • diggbicc
  • GymcelDoomer
  • Dukeys
  • WannaBeGigachad
  • Proex
  • nonserviam
  • EdouardManlet
  • Clark69
  • AtomicBlackPill69
  • 16tyo
  • moggedbyevery1
  • swedecel
  • Gargantuan
  • sandcelmuttcel
  • Siberia_
  • BrettyBoy
  • Krezo
  • ... and 24 more.
Total: 71 (Looksmaxers: 51, Bluepillers: 20)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Users who are viewing this thread
  • magnificentcel
  • GucciBananaBrick
  • Intjcel
  • Mr.cope
  • WadlowMaxxing
  • ConorMcGregor
  • copingvolcel
  • 6ft5manlet
  • Truthpill
  • Beetlejuice
  • diggbicc
  • GymcelDoomer
  • Dukeys
  • WannaBeGigachad
  • Proex
  • nonserviam
  • EdouardManlet
  • Clark69
  • AtomicBlackPill69
  • 16tyo
  • moggedbyevery1
  • swedecel
  • Gargantuan
  • sandcelmuttcel
  • Siberia_
  • BrettyBoy
  • Krezo
  • ... and 24 more.
Total: 71 (Looksmaxers: 51, Bluepillers: 20)
You have gained a legend.