how to get a consult with ramieri or overseas surgeons

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
how do i start the process of getting a consult w an overseas surgeon? do they need a referral? if i need braces before treatment how would that work?

for Ramieri just drop him an email. he has an insta account but idk if he uses that for messaging.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
And on top of this, what are waiting times like?

"if i need braces before treatment how would that work?"

You find a orthodontist in your country that dealt with surgeries.

I'm going to his orthodontist and she basically wanted to see me every month, I doubt you can travel every month for a 15 minutes visit

"if i need braces before treatment how would that work?"

You find a orthodontist in your country that dealt with surgeries.

I'm going to his orthodontist and she basically wanted to see me every month, I doubt you can travel every month for a 15 minutes visit
would the orthodontist refer me to him if i asked? sorry i’m confused.

I have a consult with Ramieri on Wednesday...will ask about his typical wait times.

Thanks for keeping me honest. His proposed plan caught me off-guard today (it's a revision), and I absolutely spaced on asking. I wrote a follow up e-mail and anticipate to hear back in the morning.

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian
Did ramieri tell u abt his wait times ?
Dude in another thread seemed to suggest 6 weeks between consultation and having surgery if you don't need orthodontic treatment first, which, yeah, 6-weeks and this decades long nightmare might come to an end. I doubt the wait for consultation is very long. Even Alfaro's wasn't as long as I expected. I ended up not consulting with him but his first opening was like 3 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Dude in another thread seemed to suggest 6 weeks between consultation and having surgery if you don't need orthodontic treatment first, which, yeah, 6-weeks and this decades long nightmare might come to an end. I doubt the wait for consultation is very long. Even Alfaro's wasn't as long as I expected. I ended up not consulting with him but his first opening was like 3 weeks.
I thought every surgeon had like 7 month wait time but i forgot that psl aspies who actually get surgery and jaw surgery patients in general are an extreme minority.

Thanks for keeping me honest. His proposed plan caught me off-guard today (it's a revision), and I absolutely spaced on asking. I wrote a follow up e-mail and anticipate to hear back in the morning.
To update...he has not responded.