How to get a decent job as a teenager

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

This is super vegeta!
I’m trying to get a decent part time job as a teenager like McDonald’s or something, problem is from years of isolation, and bullying I don’t know how to talk to anyone. Realistically I don’t think I’ll even be able to talk to girls or even have a girlfriend since I talk like an autist, stutter a lot, fumble around and I’m only 5’3, shit skin, every feature on my face is shitty, fucked frame, fucked skull shape and I have a receding hairline. <- that recently stopped but I’m thinning now

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
warehouse is the place for you (Amazon)

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
You'll be fine. It pays more than mcdonalds and it will be good for you to increase grip strength etc.
I can’t lift my body weight

warehouse is the place for you (Amazon)
Bezos, the current richest man in the world, has electrocuted his employees and probably still does it after being exposed on the internet, absolute sickening, greedy, cunning Jewish bastard that deserves crucifixion.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
Bezos electrocuted his employees and probably still does it after being exposed on the internet, absolute sickening, greedy, cunning Jewish bastard that deserves crucifixion.
it is what it is.

Bezos, the current richest man in the world, has electrocuted his employees and probably still does it after being exposed on the internet, absolute sickening, greedy, cunning Jewish bastard that deserves crucifixion.
Bill Gates is the richest and has always been regardless of what has been written for like the past decade or more but I get what you mean

Bill Gates is the richest and has always been regardless of what has been written for like the past decade or more but I get what you mean
I thought Bezos started mogging him by making more than him at a second, he makes like 2,700 something per second, jesus fuck he can fuel up all manlet teencels with HGH within a matter of seconds and thus save lives from inceldome, but instead he fkn tortures his workers for extra cash, all for his own gain.

Such is life

I thought Bezos started mogging him by making more than him at a second, he makes like 2,700 something per second, jesus fuck he can fuel up all manlet teencels with HGH and save lives from inceldome instead he fkn tortures his workers for extra cash, all for his own gain.

Such is life
Imagine being worth over 100 billion jfl

:soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

:feelswhat:

Rothchilds, Soros, Rockefellers etc... they are the ones running the show.
(to any glowniggers reading this, please refer to my signature)
All posts on this account are strictly satirical, I am mentally ill so nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 3635
Rothchilds, Soros, Rockefellers etc... they are the ones running the show.
Oh lord lol...Maybe in the 70's and 80's...Ain't running shit now

Niggas are worth 100+ billion and own their own global companies lol

If i was Bezos i would use all that money for surgery hair system and 10 model wifes
Hes a loser lol

Attachments

• jeffbezos-mackenziebezos-amazon-1-14-19-012.jpg
    jeffbezos-mackenziebezos-amazon-1-14-19-012.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 28
Oh lord lol...Maybe in the 70's and 80's...Ain't running shit now

Niggas are worth 100+ billion and own their own global companies lol
Where do you get your info from? Most likely from an organisation controlled by one of the three families I mentioned. Their level of wealth & influence is massively downplayed.

Where do you get your info from? Most likely from an organisation controlled by one of the three families I mentioned. Their level of wealth & influence is massively downplayed.
I get my info from the fact that they’re the owners of the biggest companies of the world....

Where did you get your info from? A YouTube conspiracy theory video?

I actually read up on the families a while back and it’s no doubt they’re rich and have a long ancestry of rich people. But once Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook etc started hitting in the 10’s of billions and that Bezos is now worth more than many countries - Along with the fact that David Rockefeller died..

It’s a new era..

You read up on the Libra currency that Zuck is trying to make lately?

Let's agree to disagree

You read up on the Libra currency that Zuck is trying to make lately?
Yes, I hope it goes off without a hitch because it might just make me filthy rich.