how to get a wider jaw and hollow cheeks.

nikushabarelymogs

nikushabarelymogs

HTN enthusiast
im 15 and 173cm, i was extremely obese two years ago, ive seen a huge improvment with my jaw and jawline but i want something larger. also ive been debloating but still my cheeks are barely hollow. any advice?
Screenshot 2023 11 13 at 75028 PM

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
You're 15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: james13sorbera, greywind, sportsmogger and 12 others
log out and go play soccer with your friends.

• +1
Reactions: james13sorbera, greywind, sportsmogger and 11 others
Retard question, there's no answer to this. Either you have good bones or you don't. Log off

ok then would be bone structure be considered a weakpoint or a flaw?
CHEWING nothing else and mew have right posture and shit and pray that is all bro
massage your masseter muscles from time to time as well
chew equally on each sides for like 10 mins a day until you hit hypertrophy basically

• +1
Reactions: nikushabarelymogs
CHEWING nothing else and mew have right posture and shit and pray that is all bro
massage your masseter muscles from time to time as well
chew equally on each sides for like 10 mins a day until you hit hypertrophy basically
alright fair enough, but would my jaw structure be considered a flaw?

Before:
18CBBA99 2045 49B2 81C1 0ED3A398AEAE

After:
ADFB09B5 771B 4A7F A4D5 36CA9F93EE75

Changed Jaw the most, should be achievable.
Eyebrows just thiccer and very slight positioning. Eyes just squinting a bit.
Gave you Rhinoplasty.
Made your lips fuller and gave you a slight lip lift because your philtrum got huge after rhinoplasty
AND a wider neck

Literally chadversion of you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, IanIachimoe2491, Tr0ubLe and 1 other person
Before:
View attachment 2553146

After:
View attachment 2553147

Gave you Rhinoplasty.
Made your lips fuller and gave you a slight lip lift because your philtrum got huge after rhinoplasty

Desperately need a rhino, but how can i achieve some of this? Ive been increasing my test naturally and been thickening my bros with oils, i see progress with the brows. If i squint my eyes i am able to get it more hunterish, any other advice i should take into consideration?

Before:
View attachment 2553146

After:
View attachment 2553147

Gave you Rhinoplasty.
AND a wider neck

I see your chechen, nice im also from caucasus

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Desperately need a rhino, but how can i achieve some of this? Ive been increasing my test naturally and been thickening my bros with oils, i see progress with the brows. If i squint my eyes i am able to get it more hunterish, any other advice i should take into consideration?
Dunno much ab rhino, @Blackgymmax fixed his huge nose tho. Implants + Bimax should give you the jaw. Squinting + thiccening eyebrows, you really need to get rid of that scalera show

Dunno much ab rhino, @Blackgymmax fixed his huge nose tho. Implants + Bimax should give you the jaw. Squinting + thiccening eyebrows, you really need to get rid of that scalera show
A170E738 7C04 4EC9 92AE D5334365DAA5

Heres my eye area with better pic, any thing particular that could be considered a big flaw?

chechen
Tho im there every year for 2months. Would call myself austrian tho since i lived my whole life there. Guess im both

Actually russia was bombing the shit out of us and my parents just fled the country, but the country is poor and polluted asf
Yeah and itll stay like that unfortunetly, funny thing is while your parents fled my family members voluntarily helped you people, but then again were the weird ones right?

Yeah and itll stay like that unfortunetly, funny thing is while your parents fled my family members voluntarily helped you people, but then again were the weird ones right?
Did your father and you made a trip to chechnya to fight or why are you so proud? If i was born at that time i‘d gladly die for my country. I respect all the georgians who faught for us but every other georgian ive seen so far just pissed me tf off like you do

Did your father and you made a trip to chechnya to fight or why are you so proud? If i was born at that time i‘d gladly die for my country. I respect all the georgians who faught for us but every other georgian ive seen so far just pissed me tf off like you do
Your the one that started the insults, i simply said i liked your people a lot lmao

For a wider looking jaw chew gum, chew it until you can feel your masseters are sore. After a few months you'll notice huge improvement. As for hollow cheeks, consume less sodium, less carbs, and less sugar. Consume more potassium and 4L of water a day. Be mindful not to starve yourself, and make sure you're still eating some sodium, sugar, and carbs otherwise you'll stunt your growth. I did this at 13 yo and started seeing very hollow cheeks about 4 months later.

• +1
Reactions: nikushabarelymogs
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
For a wider looking jaw chew gum, chew it until you can feel your masseters are sore. After a few months you'll notice huge improvement. As for hollow cheeks, consume less sodium, less carbs, and less sugar. Consume more potassium and 4L of water a day. Be mindful not to starve yourself, and make sure you're still eating some sodium, sugar, and carbs otherwise you'll stunt your growth. I did this at 13 yo and started seeing very hollow cheeks about 4 months later.
Im eating 150 gr of protein a day with a slight caloric defecit. Ill take into consideration the sodium and pottasium, already drinking 3 liters, my dietitian said 3l was enough and that anything more would actually cause harm to my kidneys but thank you for the advice🙏

im 15 and 173cm, i was extremely obese two years ago, ive seen a huge improvment with my jaw and jawline but i want something larger. also ive been debloating but still my cheeks are barely hollow. any advice?View attachment 2549466
I don’t recommend this at 15 since you’re still growing and can fuck ur self up, but if you don’t have the bone structure for hollow cheeks you can inject fat dissolvers like kybella, aqualyx, and lemon bottle into your cheeks and jowls and you can also inject fillers to make your cheeks and jaws appear wider even though it’s not permanent.
Right now though since you’re only 15 I’d just say mew, drink at least 4L of water daily, and eat healthy (high potassium, low sugar and sodium). I wouldn’t starvemaxx because you’re still growing at 15 and don’t wanna be a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and nikushabarelymogs