How to get alcohol underage uk

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
How do I buy alcohol while I'm underage thought about get a bike helmet walking in a shop and just picking up a bottle a leaving but too high inhib. Do fake ids work or can they tell. I have a kinda friend who's 18 but very religious and not that close to him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and Lynxress
Need it to cope please someone help

How do I buy alcohol while I'm underage thought about get a bike helmet walking in a shop and just picking up a bottle a leaving but too high inhib. Do fake ids work or can they tell. I have a kinda friend who's 18 but very religious and not that close to him
All I can say is don't steal it.

Literally just stand close enough to a liquor store and ask dudes around your age who walk around the area to go in and buy it for you. Just don't ask some chav or else they might just take your money and run. Ask someone who looks trustworthy and old, but close enough to your age that they understand your struggle.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, 5.5psl, The Antichrist and 2 others
U cant even buy a condom in uk.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
All I can say is don't steal it.

Literally just stand close enough to a liquor store and ask dudes around your age who walk around the area to go in and buy it for you. Just don't ask some chav or else they might just take your money and run. Ask someone who looks trustworthy and old, but close enough to your age that they understand your struggle.
Sounds like a good idea need to lower lnhib tho through about asking a homeless guy to buy me some and I give him like £5 on top seem silghty immoral for some reason tho

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Which religion

I'll buy you some bruv, meet me at shepherd's bush station at 8pm tonight, you're welcome.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, TechnoBoss and heightmaxxing
Bro ngl, just steal it. Lots of shops like Asda have a shelf for alcohol. Stealing stuff when ur not in school uniform has. 99% success rate. Coming from someone who has stolen from every British shop

• +1
go to the shops owned by indians trust me they don’t give a shit about your age

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, TechnoBoss and heightmaxxing
I'll buy you some bruv, meet me at shepherd's bush station at 8pm tonight, you're welcome.
Unironically would buy some from someone on here

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
go to the shops owned by indians trust me they don’t give a shit about your age
Might I used to buy vapes from one until one
Day he said no more could find a different one look for ones out of bussiness who need the money

Bro ngl, just steal it. Lots of shops like Asda have a shelf for alcohol. Stealing stuff when ur not in school uniform has. 99% success rate. Coming from someone who has stolen from every British shop
Yeah need a bike helmet to hide my face from camara ski mask would be obvious a. I noticed a marks and Spencers have them right at the front

just look old, ive never seen anyone hvae trouble buying liqor in europe under age

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
idk i just walk into the store and give it to me

• +1
By showing a fake ID or asking an older guy to buy it for you.

• +1