how to get better at chess

genomemax

genomemax

Iron
Joined
Apr 21, 2026
Posts
103
Reputation
119
stuck at like 500 elo how do I progress?
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: qwertyqwerty, bnugly, Amuzant and 2 others
smash mfs teeth out to unlock new squares
 
stuck at like 500 elo how do I progress?
Improve mid game, all low elos can be good at opening and endings but get fucked in the mid games
 
  • +1
Reactions: genomemax
stuck at like 500 elo how do I progress?
chess skill might lowk have a hard genetic limit. I've been stuck at 1200 for years and im not trying to memorize openings.
 
  • +1
Reactions: genomemax

Similar threads

Odindvatres
Replies
2
Views
32
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
_MVP_
Replies
6
Views
43
cb006
cb006
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
13
Views
61
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
_MVP_
Replies
8
Views
56
iblamechico
iblamechico
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
Replies
5
Views
38
ilikefish
ilikefish

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Mooks Laxx
Back
Top