genomemax
Iron
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2026
- Posts
- 103
- Reputation
- 120
stuck at like 500 elo how do I progress?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Goon to andrea botezstuck at like 500 elo how do I progress?
best response yetGoon to andrea botez
Sit at the board and play with yourselfstuck at like 500 elo how do I progress?
have 333 iqstuck at like 500 elo how do I progress?
Keep playing, learn openings and watch and learn from your mistakesstuck at like 500 elo how do I progress?

Improve mid game, all low elos can be good at opening and endings but get fucked in the mid gamesstuck at like 500 elo how do I progress?
She's so hawtGoon to andrea botez
chess skill might lowk have a hard genetic limit. I've been stuck at 1200 for years and im not trying to memorize openings.stuck at like 500 elo how do I progress?