How to get better cumshots

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Guide on improving cumshots
Improving as in volume of the cum, thickness and how it shoots.

I'll straight get into the guide boyos

1. Retain
Before sex or masturbation retain for atleast 3 days so semen builds up

2. Eat healthy or supplement
Now I aint gonna recommend some weird supplement like tongkat ali or some weird ass root which doesnt do shit but eat a healthy diet and dont be deficient in zinc or you will have watery cum, supplement 50mg zinc a day or try to get most of it in food.

3. Kegels
Get hard, and make your dick move up and down, it's called a kegel. This will improve how you shoot the cum, however be careful, because I was consistent with this and I had retained for some time, I ejaculated and I made everywhere a mess due to the fact that I had never shot like this before and I wasn't expecting it.

Before you cum hold it, create pressure, release and it will burst out

"Muh cumshot":feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Meanwhile Becky drinks Chad piss like it's Sprite

• JFL
Reactions: spermium, albe.ORG, backtothesewers and 3 others
thx for guide , will apply it on ur mom next time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Lynxress, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
Kys nigger
heres my advice for better cumshots :

shoot it into ur mouth , that way u dont loose cum . then u can cum more u wont get depleted

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro
you need to train the cum-muscle. it's what you use to stop peeing while you're peeing. you can activate it while cumming. my cumshots go 3 meters far on average and can reach the ceiling sometimes.

you need to train the cum-muscle. it's what you use to stop peeing while you're peeing. you can activate it while cumming. my cumshots go 3 meters far on average and can reach the ceiling sometimes.
Fr? Bullshit on the last part but has it made a difference?

The "Cum-muscle"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back