How to get glowing skin?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
I have no acne so its not like i need an acne product. My skin is just bland i need to collagenmax (started eating healthier and gymmaxxing) and what else should i do to get that soft , glowin plastic looking skin (jfl) ?. I have no wrinkles, eat healthy, started being active again after a year, fixed my sleep schedule, i got no acne. Is that plastic looking xd skin on ig "influencers" and models mostly lighting and editing or it can be achieved? Should i even start using retin a if i got no acne?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I have no acne so its not like i need an acne product. My skin is just bland i need to collagenmax (started eating healthier and gymmaxxing) and what else should i do to get that soft , glowin plastic looking skin (jfl) ?. I have no wrinkles, eat healthy, started being active again after a year, fixed my sleep schedule, i got no acne. Is that plastic looking xd skin on ig "influencers" and models mostly lighting and editing or it can be achieved? Should i even start using retin a if i got no acne?
very much possible with solid skincare, supplements and clean diet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 8632
Why? Just have clean skin. I think guys look better when they look a bit rough

it's genetic

• +1
Reactions: cd.98
very much possible with solid skincare, supplements and clean diet
I stopped eating fastfoods, im hydrated , my only skincare routines consists of cera ve foaming cleanser during the morning and before sleeping and thats it. What skincare you recommend? Also what supplement u talking about?

Vitamin C Serum

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cd.98 and Deleted member 8632
it's genetic
Why? Just have clean skin. I think guys look better when they look a bit rough
Ofc skin elasticity and type is genetic but i havent fully skinmaxxed yet with routines etc.

Also idk just to make me look younger since i turned 17 and i look mature. I dont want prettyboy max neither masculinemax but mascaesthetic like in between

ig models use makeup and filters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
Ofc skin elasticity and type is genetic but i havent fully skinmaxxed yet with routines etc.

Also idk just to make me look younger since i turned 17 and i look mature. I dont want prettyboy max neither masculinemax but mascaesthetic like in between
if you look mature mascmaxx

the prettyboy look is for pathetic twinks

if you look mature mascmaxx

the prettyboy look is for pathetic twinks
Idk i will look to old for my age. I started having facial hair at 11 years old jfl i mean visible mustache hairs and smaller beard hairs that i could feel but not visible. Was 1.75 at 13 years old but i feel it wont suit me as of rn. I need something in between since i will look too old

Idk i will look to old for my age. I started having facial hair at 11 years old jfl i mean visible mustache hairs and smaller beard hairs that i could feel but not visible. Was 1.75 at 13 years old but i feel it wont suit me as of rn. I need something in between since i will look too old
mirin high T chad

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
mirin high T chad
But i used to mouthbreathe and didnt mew/chew until i was 16 but i still got results although not big. But i got a dilema thats fucking me up about gymmaxxing and facial. Search it somewhere in offtopic, my face is lean af 1 min after im done working out then 1 or 2 hours later its back to normal, im not fat neither skinny , maybe im skinnyfat, but its not bloat or bcs i eat so idk why is it. I just need to keep that post workout face angularity and im set but i cant it changes after a few hours but idk why

thumb_wait-at-least-10-minutes-before-giving-a-blowjob-after-6515487.png

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer