How to get good fillers in Poland?

slavmaxxer

slavmaxxer

Iron
I visited 2 gabinets and told them that I want to have face like a male model and I don't care about money. They did some improvements, but nothing significant. They said I look very good already, so there is nothing to fix. It's obviously a lie, as I still have a little recessed chin for example or very small cheek bones.

Does anybody know a good blackpilled gabinet in Poland that can make me a Chad by fillers? If not, I think I will buy fillers and try to inject them by myself.

told them that I want to have face like a male model
16131.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gladiator, Deleted member 21192, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others
You mean I already look like a Chad?

I visited 2 gabinets and told them that I want to have face like a male model and I don't care about money. They did some improvements, but nothing significant. They said I look very good already, so there is nothing to fix. It's obviously a lie, as I still have a little recessed chin for example or very small cheek bones.

Does anybody know a good blackpilled gabinet in Poland that can make me a Chad by fillers? If not, I think I will buy fillers and try to inject them by myself.
A wiesz gdzie tyburscy byli?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 17244
blackpilled men do not undergo fillers except for dew long-asting spots such as supraorbitals (hooding fillers) and nasion (filler for straight nose)

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
blackpilled men do not undergo fillers except for dew long-asting spots such as supraorbitals (hooding fillers) and nasion (filler for straight nose)
So how can I get better gonions? Implants are retarded

Attachments

• 20220707_193205.jpg
    20220707_193205.jpg
    835.8 KB · Views: 0
You don’t. Fillers are for women’s

Fuck this shit. I'm gonna do some face implants outside Poland.