How to get healthy skin??

dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
My skin genetics are so horrible it can't remain acne free even on an animal based diet.

I clearly need external help but all cosmetics are full of seed oils and inflammatory shit that isn't helping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
tret and azealic acid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism and BrahminBoss
Eat sugar and take thyroid. Blood donate once a year. Get some sunlight in the morning. Eat ray peat

stop eating sugar and dairy + go to a dermato

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Ideally do everything such as eating anti inflammatory, avoid milk, bread, wheat and shit. Try to get like 200g of protein a day, a lot of skin issues have been fixed by increasing protein. After that then consider derm. Accurate is only way, tret is stupid and ruins so many people + final result is gay. You can get away with a routine involving double cleansing, chemical exfoliating 2-3x a week, light moisturizer, and a self tanner on face which includes hyaluronic acid + vitamin c (a tan masks blemishes, gives glow, and increases psl). After that try accurate or do it a long side and you'll have god tier skin. Keep diet clean. 3-4L of water, extremely high protein. No fucking diary or bread and shit.

Increasing sugar for skin, I've only heard adverse affects of sugar and skin. I have looked into peating for a while but never seen sugar helping acne and skin at all
Sugar is an effective anti histamine and helps in sex steroid synthesis. Those glycation products being pro aging is a very parochial view of things

Ideally do everything such as eating anti inflammatory, avoid milk, bread, wheat and shit. Try to get like 200g of protein a day, a lot of skin issues have been fixed by increasing protein. After that then consider derm. Accurate is only way, tret is stupid and ruins so many people + final result is gay. You can get away with a routine involving double cleansing, chemical exfoliating 2-3x a week, light moisturizer, and a self tanner on face which includes hyaluronic acid + vitamin c (a tan masks blemishes, gives glow, and increases psl). After that try accurate or do it a long side and you'll have god tier skin. Keep diet clean. 3-4L of water, extremely high protein. No fucking diary or bread and shit.
Vitamin c and HA whiten ur skin not tan it

Sugar is an effective anti histamine and helps in sex steroid synthesis. Those glycation products being pro aging is a very parochial view of things
Sugar is not an anti histamine at all what. It is always recommended to avoid as it is high in histamines and also is extremely inflammatory. I don't see your reasoning or evidence man idk

• JFL
Vitamin c and HA whiten ur skin not tan it
Dude a self tanner that contains them..... the self tanner darkens your skin and the topicals included heal skin barrier and also add a subtle glow.

Those 2 alone will whiten yes.. not a lot but yes, however I suggested using them in a formula inside of a self tanner.. which it's whole function is an artificial golden tan.

• +1
Reactions: Mezo103
Sugar is not an anti histamine at all what. It is always recommended to avoid as it is high in histamines and also is extremely inflammatory. I don't see your reasoning or evidence man idk
Sugar is anti inflammatory. The studies done claiming it is inflammatory used starch particles or hfcs , not pure sucrose or cane sugar

F
Sugar is anti inflammatory. The studies done claiming it is inflammatory used starch particles or hfcs , not pure sucrose or cane sugar
Fair points, I guess natural sugars are good for you yeah. Op should orange maxx for pure sugar and carotene's in them

bro writes whole grammatically correct paragraphs just to troll mumbai inhabitants in an obscure forum
based

• JFL
My skin genetics are so horrible it can't remain acne free even on an animal based diet.

I clearly need external help but all cosmetics are full of seed oils and inflammatory shit that isn't helping.
1. Drink 4 liters of water a day.

2. Use sunscreen.

3. Get isotretinoin.

4. Wash your face more often.