How to get her addicted?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
How do you get a girl addicted to you assuming you guys are looksmatched, I mean this in a purely chemical sense, other than nicotine patches or cocaine in your mouth, basically anything except for drugs. I’ve been doing research into neurochemistry, the brain and what not. And I’m thinking it’s simply increasing their dopamine, examples could be doing an activity that they love, giving them high quality sugary foods, taking them on exhilarating activities (ideally cheap) etc.
I’m currently in the dating stage with a extremely beautiful German girl and I want to get her addicted to me, to put it in other words, I want her to associate me with fun, and having a good time. But I don’t know what ways I could do this. I really want to manipulate her into thinking I’m the best thing ever.

good sex

• +1
Reactions: Jimmywrld999, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6128 and 8 others
beat her up, abuse her, ignore her and make sure your physically attractive to her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xyjarz, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and WannaBeA6
How do you get a girl addicted to you assuming you guys are looksmatched, I mean this in a purely chemical sense, other than nicotine patches or cocaine in your mouth, basically anything except for drugs. I’ve been doing research into neurochemistry, the brain and what not. And I’m thinking it’s simply increasing their dopamine, examples could be doing an activity that they love, giving them high quality sugary foods, taking them on exhilarating activities (ideally cheap) etc.
I’m currently in the dating stage with a extremely beautiful German girl and I want to get her addicted to me, to put it in other words, I want her to associate me with fun, and having a good time. But I don’t know what ways I could do this. I really want to manipulate her into thinking I’m the best thing ever.
give her drugs

Give her orgasm

• +1
Reactions: SONnemo13?
give her an orgasm

if you have incel mentality , 0 chance to get her addicted. sorry but you need to rewire your brain.

however, people get addicted via sex, lovebombing and hot&cool behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Wallenberg, Preoximerianas and 8 others
You need to mog her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Preoximerianas, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Poison them with your autism, then make them addicted to antipsychotics to treat the damage

How did u meet her?
Bar, she’s been going out all over the city im in doing random stuff because she just moved here and wants to familiarize herself with the area.

Give her the fuck of her life, then ignore her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
rape her

• JFL
All femoids are hypergamous. You will be ditched once she has found a better "high". Accept it now.

Observe:

Screenshot from 2021 10 18 20 31 26

As other users have said: give her good sex, and make her orgasm. It's a stereotype that women, more so than men, form an attachment to someone they've had sex with, and there might be some truth to that to that stereotype.

If you're looking for a biological justification, consider that a woman will need you to stick around after you've fucked her and made her pregnant.

• +1
Bar, she’s been going out all over the city im in doing random stuff because she just moved here and wants to familiarize herself with the area.
she will drop you as soon as she will get used to the place and start feeling comfortable
She is using you to have validation and feel good in an unknown place

Giver her drugs, or mog her in looks. There is no other way

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
It's 100% the dick game. So many girls I've been with have just been hooked on me. Some of them actually hated me from a personality perspective, some didn't think my face was hot, etc. But I've never been dumped and they always stay around, even if they get a bf

Dick game. If you're big enough, and really know what you're doing, they're not going anywhere

High IQ awnser?

Focus on Dopamine and Oxytocin

1) LMS Mog her
2) Eat her clit, make her orgasm. Lol at trying to make a chick cum with a 5-7 inch dick. 90% of chicks orgasm from clitorial. Shes got way bigger dildos
3) Provide Cuddling after
4) Provide material things like Alcohol, meals, movie tickets paid for.
5) Ghost- Never text first after handing out. Wait, let her set up hangouts
7) Progress" the relationship. Act like you want to date or her be your boyfriend.

When shes around you it should be Fun, alcohol/Food, Orgasm cuddle.

Then they come back for more.

When they don't orgasm, and don't get oxytocin. They simple look elsewhere. Pretty simple.

First month is all about Dopamine. Orgasm/sex then they start wanting Oxytocin and feel like the relationship is progressing.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, kej3094 and Deleted member
It's 100% the dick game. So many girls I've been with have just been hooked on me. Some of them actually hated me from a personality perspective, some didn't think my face was hot, etc. But I've never been dumped and they always stay around, even if they get a bf

Dick game. If you're big enough, and really know what you're doing, they're not going anywhere
it's Clit game/dick game.

I eat their clit and finger bang g spot and they have huge orgasms.

Not everyone is big dicked, and most girls are clitoral

it's Clit game/dick game.

I eat their clit and finger bang g spot and they have huge orgasms.

Not everyone is big dicked, and most girls are clitoral
Dick game is just a term man, I'm talking the entire sexual experience. That includes the emotional experience you create through the vibe etc.

You just gotta be confident, swagged out, and look her in the eye and tell her "I'm that gorilla dick nigga I make dyke pussy wet". And then follow up with "you got about 10 seconds to show me that hole, cos this gorilla dick daddy hungry and if you don't blow me right, I might kill you".

Size?

Well. Push and pull. Give affection and punish her by taking it away and talk, Flirt, fuck other girls in front of her(higher value of possible). Then give her some affection back.

if it works she is your dog. If it doesn’t she was never Into you.

Last edited:
7 length at 85-90% erection. Never measured fully hard cuz I'm only fully hard when I'm fucking, and when I'm fucking I'm not busting out a ruler. Very girthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
7 length at 85-90% erection. Never measured fully hard cuz I'm only fully hard when I'm fucking, and when I'm fucking I'm not busting out a ruler. Very girthy
I got the same length (little longer like 7.8”) but my girth is lacking, makes me want to kms. Using bathmate atm, if I can gain .5 inch in girth I’ll literally be golden

I got the same length (little longer like 7.8”) but my girth is lacking, makes me want to kms. Using bathmate atm, if I can gain .5 inch in girth I’ll literally be golden
Yea girth is kinda all that matters. Length matters probably up to 6.5-7, but I bottom out every girl I fuck with full thrusts anyway, so additional length I couldn't use. It would just be nice for aesthetics + pics