How to get Hollow Cheeks

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
Its such an incredible looksmax if you have hollow cheeks.

I already know basic methods
1) lose bf%
2) proper swallowing
3) training masseter muscle

But besides that what are surgical ways to get hollow cheeks?

Have better bones.

• +1
Reactions: Xander, Ethnicsmatter, Heirio and 7 others
megadose potassium
megadose vit c
megadose diuretics (caffeine)

drink alot of water and only water
cut out sugary and salty foods
sleep 8h a day
lower your stress levels

• +1
Reactions: Usum, make_it_to_the_top, frosty and 1 other person
tumblr_mheupx9rDc1s2voamo1_500.png

Honestly, at this point I don't even know if it's bones. Why did young Brad Pitt only have a slight hint of hollowness in the cheeks? He has solid bone structure and his masseters are well developed. There's plenty of cases where people with good bones don't have hollow cheeks at a decent bf%.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
It's an attractive trait fs. But I wouldn't say it's the end if you don't have them. Having them is definitely a halo.

Eyes are more important tho.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
It's an attractive trait fs. But I wouldn't say it's the end if you don't have them. Having them is def·i·nite·ly
If you have normL features and hollow cheeks in can definitely turn you into a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Strong zygos and wide jaw

Honestly, at this point I don't even know if it's bones. Why did young Brad Pitt only have a slight hint of hollowness in the cheeks? He has solid bone structure and his masseters are well developed. There's plenty of cases where people with good bones don't have hollow cheeks at a decent bf%.

Shine a vibrant light right in someones face like Brad and the appearance of hollow cheeks gets reduced to nothing.
Lighting matters, heavily. Even in the case of a chad like him. He does have great bone structure but the lighting reduces any chance of a shadow to form

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, DrTony, middayshowers and 1 other person
How to proper swallow I don't get it

Shine a vibrant light right in someones face like Brad and the appearance of hollow cheeks gets reduced to nothing.
Lighting matters, heavily. Even in the case of a chad like him. He does have great bone structure but the lighting reduces any chance of a shadow to form
Dude there's barely any pictures of him where his cheeks are really hollow. This is the best one I could find. That's why I said there's a "slight hint of them".

12f21c737017e0b6522061e88ffd257b.jpg

Very hard to get hollow cheeks if you're not genetically predisposed to have them. Possibly surgery could achieve them.

its because his cheekbones arent prominent compared to other gl males. thats why he doesnt have hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and DidntRead
Auschwitzmax

Buccal fat pat removal.

Zygos theory proven wrong?
they're important especially for modelling but you can be gling without prominent zygos but its rarer (like brad pitt)

flared zygos and jaw angle

He wasn't insanely forward grown he just has really good genetics and great harmony

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
If you get lean enough, you will get hollow cheeks. Why do you think every crackhead has them?