How to get into the mindset for a total food abstinence?

Bhai that’s a gay body. Go for this

16E9BCB7 8850 4383 A487 2BACC4232175

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Bro please stfu with this dumb shit and just lift. Wtf ever. If you're this stupid you dont deserve to achieve your goals. Too fucking lazy to just lift and do cardio. Quit now.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, x30001, Mansnob and 3 others
Get rid of all food in your home

move to africa
everyones doing it with you in africa too

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Mansnob
move to africa
everyones doing it with you in africa too
i mean i live in india you know, i just need to move to another part of this country

I wanted to start yesterday but I ended up eating 500 calories from boiled eggs and a choco bar both yestersay and today and while its still a huge deficit, i want to try total abstinence so that I can get my body into ketosis. This is my goal body (srs, dont care about "being small")
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE86UBiVTQbdE_K3-pUl6oADAufwZ2PC369q3VURoVzJfT-b9F
your already lean enough u retard,now put 15 to 20 pounds of muscle on and you will look the part. If u think u need to get leaner, u have BDD for sure, stop being silly and excessive.

your already lean enough u retard,now put 15 to 20 pounds of muscle on and you will look the part. If u think u need to get leaner, u have BDD for sure, stop being silly and excessive.
thats zayn malik, i am skinny fat as hell 30% or above

I lost only 4lbs of fat and am down 11% body fat in 3 weeks. Just got a DEXA scan done today. Went from 29% to 18% bf with heavy lifting and long intense strenuous workouts (muscle memory at play btw), along with a very high protein and very high clen. (Clen doing some weird shit that's making protein synthesis way more effective, it's crazy. 1g protein per pound of weight. That's 219g for me now, (876kcal from protein). Slight caloric deficit, doing HIIT cardio only occasionally and getting 30-60 normal exercise in per day (brisk walk). Don't become a skinny c*nt. Weightloss will be so much harder if you starve yourself and don't lift. Just diet and lift heavy ass weights (with good form, don't ego lift) GOD DAMMIT (*Rich Piana voice*)

I wanted to start yesterday but I ended up eating 500 calories from boiled eggs and a choco bar both yestersay and today and while its still a huge deficit, i want to try total abstinence so that I can get my body into ketosis. This is my goal body (srs, dont care about "being small")
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE86UBiVTQbdE_K3-pUl6oADAufwZ2PC369q3VURoVzJfT-b9F

Unhealthy and not sustainable.
Do 1000 calorie deficit a day ( 500 by diet , 500 by exercise )
Weight loss is not a crash course - it’s a lifestyle change
Even if you starve and lose weight . You will gain it back again cause you have not made any sustainable change at all
Plus you will end up losing muscle .

We really need to stop even making replies to this retards threads.

"Hey guys I'm too lazy to workout, so googled starving myself for 30 seconds and I think it will work."

Fuck this guy and his shit/lazy mindset. Looksmaxing is a long and hard process. Want to ascend pit in the fucking work and come back months/years later to get feedback. Stfu posting until you get enough balls to pick up anything else beside your dick to masturbate.

We really need to stop even making replies to this retards threads.

"Hey guys I'm too lazy to workout, so googled starving myself for 30 seconds and I think it will work."

Fuck this guy and his shit/lazy mindset. Looksmaxing is a long and hard process. Want to ascend pit in the fucking work and come back months/years later to get feedback. Stfu posting until you get enough balls to pick up anything else beside your dick to masturbate.
i cycle everyday in the morning too, have been doimg so for a month but maybe I want to try and reset my body completely, not just lose weight but also detox

i cycle everyday in the morning too, have been doimg so for a month but maybe I want to try and reset my body completely, not just lose weight but also detox

Yeah you're a true dumb shit. So how do you think your body affords you the energy to cycle? Through calories idiot. That's what a calorie is. Energy. Take ginger, turmeric, garlic, and activated charcoal for a detox. How the fuck is your body going to push toxins out if you dont put anything into it to st as r that process? God damn lord have mercy you are clearly the dumbest person here.

Larp as a Buddhist monk

keto diet is a meme for people serious about weight loss. just isn't sustainable in the long-term.

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and Autist