Asking for my friend
I think he uses Indian piss because it doesn’t work 2 months since

dont inject t. its a meme lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 1849
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and middayshowers
Near impossible to get legit pharmacy gear unless you live in a country where it’s legal or have a script

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Htobrother and Deleted member 1849
Asking for my friend
I think he uses Indian piss because it doesn’t work 2 months since
If he has no gains 2 months in tell him to stop injecting. God knows what he is injecting.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 1849 and Htobrother
exogenous fucks up your natural production of t, males you impotent and sperm count sink. hCG is an imitator of the luteneizing hormone, which then makes the testicles produce t
Yeah, but how is it a meme? If you PCT properly then you won't get these sides generally.
exogenous fucks up your natural production of t, males you impotent and sperm count sink. hCG is an imitator of the luteneizing hormone, which then makes the testicles produce t
Injecting T is the single best thing to do to build lean muscle fast. Of course there are sides. But for what it is, it is very effective.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
exogenous fucks up your natural production of t, makes you impotent and sperm count sink. hCG is an imitator of the luteneizing hormone, which then makes the testicles produce t
Hm why is it not talked about mroe often here? Only thing I heard of was clomid raising LH

Hm why is it not talked about mroe often here? Only thing I heard of was clomid raising LH
i was one of the main supporters of clomid, im not anymore. as for hcg, i think because its expensive or something lol

i was one of the main supporters of clomid, im not anymore. as for hcg, i think because its expensive or something lol
Is there even evidence of any considerable estrogen mimicking effects on bones and soft tissues about clomid? If so, bodybuilders would develop female looking traits considering the huge amouts of clomid they use in PCT

Is there even evidence of any considerable estrogen mimicking effects on bones and soft tissues about clomid? If so, bodybuilders would develop female looking traits considering the huge amouts of clomid they use in PCT
They use even larger amounts of t. Yeah, there is plenty actually. Just google bro

Fuck Im always gonna stay low T. Everything has severe side effects

injecting is a meme