How to get less protruding teeth so I am not an archaic subhuman

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
20220814 132302

As you can see protruding teeth make the chin appear weak and look subhuman af. I dont want to get braces because i already had braces. Would pushing on the teeth be a bad idea? It would push my whole maxille back and crowd my teeth. Flared out teeth must be fixed in order to ascend, abd i have no ideas.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Alvaro
I am low IQ so I can't help with that boyo sorry

But I can say that you look fine and are just obsessing over stupid shit, if you are incel it's because you are Giga non-nt

• +1
Reactions: thecel, R@m@ and Deleted member 1901
I am low IQ so I can't help with that boyo sorry

But I can say that you look fine and are just obsessing over stupid shit, if you are incel it's because you are Giga non-nt
Thanks boyo I may not be nt but also my teeth are a huge failo, and its not just my teeth but my whole frontal process of my maxilla is flared outward like an australopicethus. I look better when i morph it to fix it and it makes my chin look really good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Thanks boyo I may not be nt but also my teeth are a huge failo, and its not just my teeth but my whole frontal process of my maxilla is flared outward like an australopicethus. I look better when i morph it to fix it and it makes my chin look really good.
Makes sense man, is this caused because of upper jaw growth compared to lower jaw? I imagine you don't wanna get surgery too for this

Btw I just checked your ig and I hope this is not the one you share IRL with people from your school bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I have the opposite, weak maxilla and upper teeth slightly behind lower.

aWFtqZV.jpg

• +1
yeah thats the only way im so sorry man i feel that my face has melted away and i need surgery too bc i have dental problems as well it's not our fault it's just our genes man

• +1
Makes sense man, is this caused because of upper jaw growth compared to lower jaw? I imagine you don't wanna get surgery too for this

Btw I just checked your ig and I hope this is not the one you share IRL with people from your school bro
Its the shape of my maxilla, its common in seacels and blackcels. I do have a deep bite too. I dont share my instagram or anything with anyone irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
cant invisalign help with this, i feel i have the same, gonna ask dentist or sonething tbh

• +1
View attachment 1823016
As you can see protruding teeth make the chin appear weak and look subhuman af. I dont want to get braces because i already had braces. Would pushing on the teeth be a bad idea? It would push my whole maxille back and crowd my teeth. Flared out teeth must be fixed in order to ascend, abd i have no ideas.
Bimaxillary protrusion. Search ASO.

• +1