How to get/make Topical Finasteride?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Im not baling i just want to prevent it without nuking my DHT level in my whole body

Can i make it by myself with the normal pills?
Does it work as good as topical fin?
And should have less side effects right?

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
Topical finasteride will suppress just as much DHT as normal fin if you use it long enough. There is no point.

Try RU58841 if you do not want to suppress DHT.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and .👽.
Topical finasteride will suppress just as much DHT as normal fin if you use it long enough. There is no point.

Try RU58841 if you do not want to suppress DHT.
wait how does RU work if it doesnt supress dht?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
wait how does RU work if it doesnt supress dht?
It "blocks" the receptor on your hair follicles so DHT and testosterone can't attack it.

It works better than finasteride (although the study was done on monkeys 🐒).

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Schizoidcel and .👽.
It "blocks" the receptor on your hair follicles so DHT and testosterone can't attack it.

It works better than finasteride (although the study was done on monkeys 🐒).
so its better than fin tbh.
there must be a catch, no?

• +1
so its better than fin tbh.
there must be a catch, no?
Yup, you must mix it yourself weekly since it is not very stable in solution.

Also, there is no data for it on humans released. So no one knows whether is safe or not. But most people (myself included) don't get sides from it since it doesn't alter test or dht whatsoever.

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
Yup, you must mix it yourself weekly since it is not very stable in solution.

Also, there is no data for it on humans released. So no one knows whether is safe or not. But most people (myself included) don't get sides from it since it doesn't alter test or dht whatsoever.
where do you get it and how do you use it? you seem very knowledgable.
idk if i should try an experimental drug or just take 0,25g fin every 2 days

my goal is to maintain

• +1
where do you get it and how do you use it? you seem very knowledgable.
idk if i should try an experimental drug or just take 0,25g fin every 2 days

my goal is to maintain
Smart of you to do something about hairloss.

That depends on you. If you are in puberty definitely use RU, DHT is vital for penis and beard growth. If you are past puberty both are viable options.

You can get RU powder on Alibaba (get it from a dealer with good ratings).

As for mixing, search up "hellouser ru58841 mixing guide" on YouTube. It is a very comprehensive video.

• +1
fin and jerked off three times today crew

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oatmeal and SOS-Sonic
yea but sides can come in 1 year or later than u r fucked
1 year on fin crew

why should you get sides years later

if you get problems that far into using it then it's probably something that would have happened regardless

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and .👽.
1 year on fin crew

why should you get sides years later

if you get problems that far into using it then it's probably something that would have happened regardless
because people reported it idk tho

Smart of you to do something about hairloss.

That depends on you. If you are in puberty definitely use RU, DHT is vital for penis and beard growth. If you are past puberty both are viable options.

You can get RU powder on Alibaba (get it from a dealer with good ratings).

As for mixing, search up "hellouser ru58841 mixing guide" on YouTube. It is a very comprehensive video.
what about breezula?

CB-03-01 (Breezula)
"Breezula is an anti androgen that works differently then Finasteride en Dutesteride. CB-03-01 competes with testosterone and DHT in the hair follicle, so less androgenic hormones gets absorbed. CB-03-01 recently got FDA approved. Breezula barely goes systemic and doesn't cause a (massive) shedding"

RU58441
"RU58441 is the stronger and non approved version of CB-03-01. RU58441 should work really well against hair loss".

• +1
what about breezula?

CB-03-01 (Breezula)
"Breezula is an anti androgen that works differently then Finasteride en Dutesteride. CB-03-01 competes with testosterone and DHT in the hair follicle, so less androgenic hormones gets absorbed. CB-03-01 recently got FDA approved. Breezula barely goes systemic and doesn't cause a (massive) shedding"

RU58441
"RU58441 is the stronger and non approved version of CB-03-01. RU58441 should work really well against hair loss".
not out yet afaik

I think there's a CB acne solution but it's lower % than that for hair

• +1
Step 1) Buy BTC
Step 2) Go to MinoxidilMax
Step 3) Pick your weapon of choice

what about breezula?

CB-03-01 (Breezula)

RU58441
Breezula has a very weak binding affinity and you will need massive doses of it to compete with DHT if you are using it as a standalone anti androgen.

Also, it will be very expensive since even the cheapest sellers sell for ~$50/gram. Whereas RU is ~$5/gram and more potent. So you are playing 10X more for something that does the same thing but less potent lol.

• Woah
@SOS-Sonic

"For instance, you should be aware that RU58841 does not only block DHT but all other androgens including testosterone"

Imagine this getting systematic. Arent you kinda worried

• +1
@SOS-Sonic

"For instance, you should be aware that RU58841 does not only block DHT but all other androgens including testosterone"

Imagine this getting systematic. Arent you kinda worried
Yes, but keep in mind that countless chemicals can be toxic if they go systematic. Virtually every chemical you touch permeate through your skin and go systematic to some extent. So what matters the most it the amount that goes systematic. For example, if you touch pesticides once in a while with your hand when gardening, nothing will happen. However, if you get a large quantity of it on your skin you will probably end up in the ER.

In the studies on on monkeys, their DHT and testosterone were not affected at all with a 5% RU solution applied daily.

It is a research chemical and there could be a risk, but I think its worth it to use at a very controlled dose (~50-100mg/day).

• +1
Yes, but keep in mind that countless chemicals can be toxic if they go systematic. Virtually every chemical you touch permeate through your skin and go systematic to some extent. So what matters the most it the amount that goes systematic. For example, if you touch pesticides once in a while with your hand when gardening, nothing will happen. However, if you get a large quantity of it on your skin you will probably end up in the ER.

In the studies on on monkeys, their DHT and testosterone were not affected at all with a 5% RU solution applied daily.

It is a research chemical and there could be a risk, but I think its worth it to use at a very controlled dose (~50-100mg/day).
How can you trust a chemical that doesn't have even 1 study on humans? Just 1 study on monkeys
Fuckin monkeys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and .👽.

• +1
How can you trust a chemical that doesn't have even 1 study on humans? Just 1 study on monkeys
Fuckin monkeys
Did I say its 100% safe? No I did not. I think the reward > the risk for me personally.

Its interesting, you have teenagers on this site blasting 500mg of test a week and injecting HGH, and people encourage them. Yet people bash me for using RU58841 lmao.

@Hopelessmofoker Keep in mind no drug is 100% safe, people can even die from Tylenol. So it all comes down to this: do you want to take a small risk to keep your hair, the prestigious fur on the top of your head; your magnificent mane that sways in the wind as you look into the sunset.

• +1
Did I say its 100% safe? No I did not. I think the reward > the risk for me personally.

Its interesting, you have teenagers on this site blasting 500mg of test a week and injecting HGH, and people encourage them. Yet people bash me for using RU58841 lmao.

@Hopelessmofoker Keep in mind no drug is 100% safe, people can even die from Tylenol. So it all comes down to this: do you want to take a small risk to keep your hair, the prestigious fur on the top of your head; your magnificent mane that sways in the wind as you look into the sunset.
View attachment 1011010 View attachment 1011009
What made you choose RU over fin?

• +1
What made you choose RU over fin?
Hahahha well my grandpa had a beard and very recently recently I have just seen some baby hairs grow by my chin. I wanna see if I can grow one too hehe.

Also it addresses the issue from both angles by blocking both dht and test. Whereas fin only blocks dht.

• +1
Hahahha well my grandpa had a beard and very recently recently I have just seen some baby hairs grow by my chin. I wanna see if I can grow one too hehe.

Also it addresses the issue from both angles by blocking both dht and test. Whereas fin only blocks dht.
Can u post your link where you order? Btw how old r u

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
No dont get the pre mixed solution, Ru is not chemically stable and will degrade overtime.

Powder is cheaper gram wise as well. Find a good vendor on Alibaba and you can get a years supply for around 100$.
Yo btw, where do you apply it? Whole head or just the balding spots?

• +1
Forelock, midscalp and vertex sometimes.

• +1
ah thx.

but i guess applying it only on forelock wont stop the other ares from balding right?
No, it only works where you apply it. If you are literally thinning everywhere fin will be way more convenient. But for most people 2-3mL of RU can cover all their balding areas.

• Love it
@SOS-Sonic any infos on alfratradiol?

Alfratradiol
Alfratradiol is a weak estrogen, but weak enough that it doesn't cause feminisation at higher doses. It works like Finasteride by stopping 5ar conversion of testosterone to DHT.
Its weaker then Minoxidil as a regrowth but also is a light anti androgen, so it increases density and stops hair loss moderly at a more nature way.

Alfra + ru = giga hair safe?

• +1
@SOS-Sonic any infos on alfratradiol?

Alfratradiol
Alfratradiol is a weak estrogen, but weak enough that it doesn't cause feminisation at higher doses. It works like Finasteride by stopping 5ar conversion of testosterone to DHT.
Its weaker then Minoxidil as a regrowth but also is a light anti androgen, so it increases density and stops hair loss moderly at a more nature way.

Alfra + ru = giga hair safe?
Yes that would be perfect, you are reducing the DHT on your scalp and blocking the rest with the RU58841. But however, it is not as effective as fin/dut + RU since it is not as powerful.

If you can get your hands on it, it would be a pretty good stack. Although, for most people RU alone is enough and I don't think adding alfratradiol would make a tremendous difference compared to RU solo.

Last edited:
  • +1