How to get melatonin in the uk

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
Melatonin is prescription only in this country massive jfl at this clownland but anyone know any affordable sources to buy 2mg melatonin that ship to the uk?

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx and Weed
melatonin is shit anyway you don't want it

• +1
Reactions: nofap, mirrormogger and Napoleon1800
I need it for better sleep my sleep is crap
take ZMA tech zinc magnesium blend, literally life chaning supplement. 3 capsules 60 minutes before bed has me sleeping like a baby. I can share sleep stats if needed

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
take ZMA tech zinc magnesium blend, literally life chaning supplement. 3 capsules 60 minutes before bed has me sleeping like a baby. I can share sleep stats if needed
Sure would appreciate. Do you have a link for that you could send?

Are you sure? I bought it easily in UK and it's shit anyways not worth it.. Rather go buy some weed, that'll knock you out sooner than dogshit melatonin

• +1
  • +1
Are you sure? I bought it easily in UK and it's shit anyways not worth it.. Rather go buy some weed, that'll knock you out sooner than dogshit melatonin
Weed is shit and I'm allergic to weed

• So Sad
Reactions: Weed
haha fucking bitch, i take that and i cant sleep.

nigga im fucking on steroids, i workout for 3 hours a day
genuinely you know what actually tires me the fuck out tho is jumping on a trampoline for 30 to 60 mins do flips and shit be very autistic but you will feel so sleepy after.

genuinely you know what actually tires me the fuck out tho is jumping on a trampoline for 30 to 60 mins do flips and shit be very autistic but you will feel so sleepy after.
lol, i squat 350kg for reps and sets buddy boyo, can guarantee it would tire you and me more than jumping on a tramboline

lol, i squat 350kg for reps and sets buddy boyo, can guarantee it would tire you and me more than jumping on a tramboline
ok ego faggot go lift heavy instead of getting the necesssary cardio to make you tired

Would other forms of Zinc c or Magnesium such as biglycinate not be superior? Couldn't you basically do ti's separately with the other forms of those supplements?
tbh it doesn't rlly matter for me it's just convenient to get it all in one

• +1
i do cardio everyday you shit, 10km run
you realize you're talking to a cardio master right now. literally jogged a 4:30 mile last night

Thoughts on just using sleeping pills instead of supplements

Jfl eat some walnuts

• +1
I took 20mg melatonin and it gave me gyno

• +1
Thoughts on just using sleeping pills instead of supplements
you're literally gonna fuck over any chance of being able to naturally produce the chemicals u need to sleep

• +1
Melatonin is prescription only in this country massive jfl at this clownland but anyone know any affordable sources to buy 2mg melatonin that ship to the uk?
Fill in form online, easy